• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for what I asked for BUMP!!

Jamesthetaker said:
Drahavern said:
Kouta (Man of Begining) can reshape his planet from this to this. But we don't know the actual size of this planet, so I don't know it can be a feat or not.
It is actually here. The immortality type 8/low godly regen is not too far above.
What you asked for are already here, did you not see this at all?

Drahavern said:
Another proof for Kouta 5-B feat. In episode 46, Sagara has confirmed that Kouta can bring end to the world and recreate it into anything he see fit, but Kouta refuse to do that and choose this planet to recreate . So this mean he can do the same thing to Earth if he want.
This too for extra purpose

Drahavern said:
Agree with you about the messy power scaling in crossover movie.
Can I ask you one thing? Kouta (MoB) can "back up" a duplication of himself into Kiwami Lockseed and revived from it if he dead. He revived by this after his physical body completely destroy by Megahex. However, he likely can't revive if he doesn't "back up" prior, I'm not sure about this. So this ability can be considered as Low Godly Regenerationn or Immortal type 8?
DarkDragonMedeus said:
Not familiar with the verse, and unsure about 5-B, backing up a duplication of yourself sounds like Immortality type 6 via body hopping rather than type 8. And not sure about Low-Godly Regenerationn; that's if your entire physical body is completely destroyed and then you completely regenerate from sub-consciousness.
I'm not sure whether he revived from the subconscious or not. But Kouta immediately understood the current situation after revived, so it seemed that he could see everything happening from inside Kiwami Lockseed after his physical body was destroyed. I hope it may help.
This is the immortality type 8/low godly regen ability.

None of those images imply 5B at all. If anything the planets are obviously significantly smaller than Earth considering relatively minute details such as splashing rivers can be seen with clarity.

So no 5B. I had thought evidence was going to be presented.

Mr. Bambu said:
None of those images imply 5B at all. If anything the planets are obviously significantly smaller than Earth considering relatively minute details such as splashing rivers can be seen with clarity.
So no 5B. I had thought evidence was going to be presented.
First of all, thanks for the reply and explanation.
And also below are some other evidence for possibly 5-B.
1) As I said above, Kouta may be able to recreate the Earth similar to what he did with the aforementioned planet.
2) A character named Lapis can create a Parallel Reality, which is not invaded by Helheim. At that time, almost every country on Earth was invaded by Helheim so this Parallel Reality was at least the same size as the real Earth. And Lapis needed to use all his power to seal Kougane, an artificial Golden Fruit. The true Golden Fuit, source power of Man of Begining was more powerful than Kougane. So Man of Begining > Kougane = Lapis.
3) He destroys Planet Megahex, an entity considered to be able to assimilate the entire Earth if not prevented.
4) In the first Heisei Generation movie. Mr.Belt, the creator of the Drive System, was amazed at Kouta's power, proving that he must at least be stronger than Drive . But this can be classified as his Legend Rider key.
That is all I can find.

Sagara, the Helheim Forest itself, stated that Kouta can bring end to the world and remake it into anything he see fit. Instead, he choose another planet and make it as the new world.

Sagara
Sagara2
Sagara3
Sagara4

@Drahavern

1. Then bring me the evidence for that, what I've been shown is just four images of a planet of seemingly vastly-below-average-size.

2. Also need evidence for that.

3. See 2.

4. See 3.

Mr. Bambu said:
@Drahavern
1. Then bring me the evidence for that, what I've been shown is just four images of a planet of seemingly vastly-below-average-size.

2. Also need evidence for that.

3. See 2.

4. See 3.
For "1)" @James already bring that above. Kouta can recreate Earth if he want.

For "2)" It in the movie . But you can read it from character profile here.

For "3)" It in another movie. But you can also read it from character profile here .

If you want i can give you full movie link, but it not engsub.

Lapis
Megahex

You can politely remind Mr. Bambu to comment here again via his message wall if you wish.

Nah i don't need to since you know, i believe he's pretty busy with other fellow HR group after the whole incident so i don't want to interrupt him

Okay. I doubt that much will happen here until he returns though.

Who other admins who can calc too aside Bambu?

Oh right.....maybe we can call Cal to come here since he also a former calc group from what i remember

You can ask other calc group members as well, if that is all that you need help with.

Antvasima said:
You can ask other calc group members as well, if that is all that you need help with.
Have you done this?

I'm not sure why you'd need specifically Calc Group members.

The idea behind this is that you're trying to prove he did baseline 5-B feats via making planets.

My issues here are largely that none of this seems 5-B. Even the evidence brought for remaking the Earth, which does show physical context in the form of that zipper in the sky, doesn't display anything remotely 5-B, since it's just apparently sucking stuff up. Making a new world doesn't equate to bringing a new planet into existence (indeed, they imply it was already there, but nobody knew of it).

Ergo, I don't think any of this is 5-B and you certainly don't need a calc group member to tell you that, since there's no math involved in coming to that conclusion. Assimilating Earth sounds like it could be 5-B but I don't see that represented, so I can't say yes or no on that.

What I do know is that you've brought me evidence of changing the surface of a planet, which both looks smaller than Earth by a large margin and wouldn't be 5-B even if it were Earth-sized, and proof that he has the power to end this world and make a new one, which seems more metaphorical than literal given that he's really just creating a new home, so to speak, on a previously unknown planet.

Okay. Never mind then.

Thank you for helping out.

I also asked Schnee and he said the feat way too vague to evaluate so i think we just gonna keep Kouta as it now.

Okay. Should we close this thread then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back