• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamesthetaker

He/Him
Finally, i've been waiting this for so long and here it is:

Power Scaling
Large Building level via this: Happened in episode 2. This will scale to Gaim base form and most of Sengoku Driver user's.

City Block level via this: Happened in episode 13. This will scale to Gaim Jimber Arms and Genesis Driver user's.

Town level via this: Happened in episode 34. This will scale to Gaim Kachidoki Arms and Kiwami Arms, along with the Overlords.

Continent level: Was able to move all of Helheim and the Inves to a distant planet with a wave of a hand, said Helheim forest was surrounding and covering up the whole world in various areas such as China, France, etc. This will scale to Man of Beginning and other Forbidden Fruit users.

Overlords Abilities
Plant Manipulation: A Overlords can control Helheim flora and using nearby Helheim vines for attacking their enemy.

Transmutation: If they break the skin of a human being in an attack, the victims will have the plants from Helheim sprout from their wounds, causing intense pain, and likely mutating them into Inves.

Portal Creation: They can open Cracks, a dimensional tear in the fabric of space which connects Helheim Forest to Earth.

Character Profile

Kamen Rider Gaim
He should had 5 keys based on:

1. Civilian Form.

2. Base Forms (Most of his standard wears): Large Building level

3. Upgrade Forms (Jimber Arms): City Block level

4. Super Forms (Kachidoki and Kiwami Arms): Town level

5. Man of Beginning: Continent level.

Power and Abilities:

Base Forms:

Enhanced Senses: Pulp Eye is the visual line sensor section of a Rider. A myriad of small camera eyes is arranged radially and can be caught far beyond the human visual range.

Energy Manipulation and Energy Projection: Many of his attack are energy-based.

Flight with Suika Arms: Gyro Mode which allowed him to flight.

Upgrade Forms:

Enhanced Senses:

Jimber Signal: The updated Byakugou Signal on the Jimber Blade. It is made of a special quartz-like ore and acts as a sensor on multiple signals.

Jimber Peach Arms: Allowing Gaim to hear from a great distance. Because of this, it can be used to sense an enemy's location. However, it is unable to handle higher-pitched sound waves.

Statistics Amplification: Can increase his speed with Jimber Cherry Arms.

Super Forms:

Gravity Manipulation in Kachidoki Arms: Can project a field of anti-gravity with the flags on his back.

Summoning: Can summon and utilize either any of the thirteen basic Arms Weapons, any of the three weapons with an attachment slot for the Lockseeds, or the Kagematsu Shin simply by accessing their power through the Kiwami Lockseed.

Telekinesis: He can control and fire off the summoned weapons as projectiles against the enemy.

All Overlords abilities, plus:

Transmutation: He can turn a broken Lockseed back into its fruit form, before restoring its intact state.

Regenerationn: He has increased health Regenerationn, allowing him to take lethal damage, such as got stabbed in gut and still able to recover shortly afterwards.

Man of Beginning:

All previous abilities, plus:

Portal Creation: He can open a huge Crack which leads to a planet at the edge of the universe.

Reality Warping: He can globally control any number of objects, bypassing all physical laws of science. He used this power to drag all Inves and Helheim flora around the world to the huge crack.

Life Manipulation: Scale from Rosyou. who can create Inves with the Golden Fruit.

Dream Manipulation: He can penetrate anyone's dreams to communicate with them, even through Kouta himself is currently at the edge of the universe.

Healing: He can heal someone with serious brain damage, even though Kouta himself is currently at the edge of the universe.

Teleportation: He can turn himself into energy and travel to another planet via his huge crack.

Soul Manipulation: He can forcefully remove Kougane from his human host effortlessly and can see and presumably communicate with souls.

Power Nullification: He can effortlessly stop and cancel attacks. He showcases this ability by stopping a Darkness Squash from Kamen Rider Jam.

Telepathy: He can read other people's thoughts and telepathically communicate with them. He read Mitsuzane's mind and responded to him after he felt helpless from being defeated by Kougane.

Shapeshifting: He is able to change his form to match what he looked like before becoming the Man of the Beginning. This ability will switch to his human form.

Dimensional Travel: He is able to travel to the World of Build without using the Enigma.

Extrasensory Perception: He is able to detect an invisible Enigma and reveal it to his allies.

Limited Acausality: As the Man of the Beginning, Kouta is able to preserve his current self from changes to the timeline for a limited period of time, as shown when history was altered resulting in the creation of Another Gaim. His present self was then completely erased from time after Zi-O defeats Another Gaim.

Time Travel: Kouta can time travel, as such when he goes to 2013 to contact Sougo Tokiwa.

Kamen Rider Baro
He should had 4 keys based on:

1. Civilian Form.

2. Base Forms (Most of his standard wears): Large Building level via scaling to Gaim

3. Upgrade Form: City Block level via scaling to other Genesis Driver users

4. Lord Baron: Town level via scaling to the Overlords

Power and Abilities:

Base Forms: Same as Gaim.

Upgrade Form: Same as before but much stronger.

Lord Baro: All Overlords abilities, plus:

Regenerationn: He has increased health Regenerationn, allowing him to take lethal damage and still able to recover shortly afterwards. Although he has a limit that is lower than Kouta.

Attack Reflection: He can absorb energy blasts and redirect them.

Transformation: He can transform into a kind of dark red smoke that can interact with anything within the mass, such as lift opponents off the ground.

Telekinesis: He use this to stop Gaim projectiles.

Kamen Rider Ryuge
He should had 3 keys based on:

1. Civilian Form.

2. Base Forms (Most of his standard wears): Large Building level via power scaling.

3. Super Form (Yomotsuheguri Arms): Town level via scaling to Kiwami Arms.

Power and Abilities: Not thing much just same as above.

Kamen Rider Zangetsu
He should had 4 keys based on:

1. Civilian Form.

2. Base Forms: Large Building level via power scaling, possible higher (Zangetsu is even able to fight toe to toe against Zangetsu Shin, an upgraded form using the superior Genesis Driver and superior Class-S Lockseed. Zangetsu is also able to deflect Sonic Arrow shots with relative ease where as Baron and Gaim both struggled against New Generation Rider Sigurd)

3. Upgrade Form: City Block level via scaling to other Genesis Driver users.

4. Super Form: Town level via scaling to Gaim Kachidoki Arms.

Power and Abilities: Not thing much just same as above.

And that's all, tell me if anything are wrong are missing.

Bonus:

Mitsuzane! Ryugen Yomi Transformation - Kamen Rider Gaim
Mitsuzane! Ryugen Yomi Transformation - Kamen Rider Gaim
õ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝µû¼µ£ê ÕñëÞ║½ÚøåÒü«Õ┐൫║µèÇÚøåÒÇÉõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Úĺµ¡ªÒÇæ
õ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝µû¼µ£ê ÕñëÞ║½ÚøåÒü«Õ┐൫║µèÇÚøåÒÇÉõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Úĺµ¡ªÒÇæ
Zangetsu vs Zangetsu Shin! Kamen Rider Gaim
Zangetsu vs Zangetsu Shin! Kamen Rider Gaim
ÒÇÉõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Úĺµ¡ªÒÇæÒâ¡Òâ╝ÒâëÒâ╗ÒâÉÒâ¡Òâ│ÕêصêªÚùÿ
ÒÇÉõ╗«ÚØóÒâ®ÒéñÒâÇÒâ╝Úĺµ¡ªÒÇæÒâ¡Òâ╝ÒâëÒâ╗ÒâÉÒâ¡Òâ│ÕêصêªÚùÿ
KAMEN RIDER GAIM HENSHIN AND FINISHER !!!
KAMEN RIDER GAIM HENSHIN AND FINISHER !!!
Forbidden Fruit - Kamen Rider Gaim
Forbidden Fruit - Kamen Rider Gaim
Mitsuzane Vs Kouta Kaito - Kamen Raider Gaim
Mitsuzane Vs Kouta Kaito - Kamen Raider Gaim
Kamen Raider Gaim Vs Redyue
Kamen Raider Gaim Vs Redyue
Kamen Rider Duke Vs Gaim Baron - Fight, Power! Fi-Fi-Fi-Fi-Fight! - Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen Rider Duke Vs Gaim Baron - Fight, Power! Fi-Fi-Fi-Fi-Fight! - Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen Rider Sigurd Vs Gaim Baron - Soda! Cherry Energy Arms! - Kamen Rider Gaim
Kamen Rider Sigurd Vs Gaim Baron - Soda! Cherry Energy Arms! - Kamen Rider Gaim

All of this look good. I still have to catch up to the latest episode but from what i have seen so far in the series and from the spoiler i got everything look legit

Kouta (Man of Begining) can reshape his planet from this to this. But we don't know the actual size of this planet, so I don't know it can be a feat or not.

MagiSinbad said:
isnt Helheim continent in size ? i heard that from a Rider fa
The Helheim Forest had devoured the Femushinmu planet in its expansion and was gonna do the same thing to the Earth. Kouta moving the entire forest itself, meaning that his tier could be higher.

Yes, i will. Even though i don't expect much consider that not many people on this wiki is knowledgeble about Kamen Rider.

No, any feats or power scaling from movie would be discussed at another time. They are extremely messy and usually contradictings to eachother. Sometimes in the future we will give them a Legendary Riders key, but now it's not the time to talk about this.

Agree with the latter, nonetheless.

Drahavern said:
I think we should add "Revived by Megahex" key for Baron.
After revived by Megahex, Baron Banana Arms can fight with a bunch of Megahex's clone at the same time to buy time for Gaim and Drive. Each clone has power equal to Gaim Kiwami (Man of Begining).

And Kouta maybe has Pocket Reality Creation. When he talk with Zi-O, they were in a strange dimension.
If that cannot combine with his original key, give him the Altered Timeline Profile (Zi-O) like Neo Decade and Diend

Agree with you about the messy power scaling in crossover movie.

Can I ask you one thing? Kouta (MoB) can "back up" a duplication of himself into Kiwami Lockseed and revived from it if he dead. He revived by this after his physical body completely destroy by Megahex. However, he likely can't revive if he doesn't "back up" prior, I'm not sure about this. So this ability can be considered as Low Godly Regenerationn or Immortal type 8?

Has the Helheim feat been calculated? For how it sounds it might be far above 6-A.

The Disease Manipulation seems more like Transmutation to me.

The Calaca said:
Has the Helheim feat been calculated? For how it sounds it might be far above 6-A.
The Disease Manipulation seems more like Transmutation to me.
No, they hasn't.

You're right. I will change that.

Drahavern said:
Agree with you about the messy power scaling in crossover movie.
Can I ask you one thing? Kouta (MoB) can "back up" a duplication of himself into Kiwami Lockseed and revived from it if he dead. He revived by this after his physical body completely destroy by Megahex. However, he likely can't revive if he doesn't "back up" prior, I'm not sure about this. So this ability can be considered as Low Godly Regenerationn or Immortal type 8?
Sound like Low-Godly regen for me. Let see how other members think of this.

Since alot of people has been agree with this. I just gonna made the change right now. Other abilities and feats can still be discussed here and added later when they're done.

@James

A calcs must be accepted by a CGM before using on page. You can request evaluations for your calcs from this thread: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3627021.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jamesthetaker/Zangetsu's_Melon_Energy_arrow

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jamesthetaker/Roshuo_Feats_(KRG)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Jamesthetaker/Gaim's_Pineapple_Kick

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U.../Kamen_Rider_Kuuga_Feat_-_Amazing_Mighty_Kick

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...ider_555_Feat_-_Blaster_Form's_Photon_Breaker

and others if there is any.

I'll wait a week for them to be accepted before removing them and make their statistics unknown if there is no feat/statement/scaling for characters who use these calcs or characters who scales from these characters.

Not familiar with the verse, and unsure about 5-B, backing up a duplication of yourself sounds like Immortality type 6 via body hopping rather than type 8. And not sure about Low-Godly Regenerationn; that's if your entire physical body is completely destroyed and then you completely regenerate from sub-consciousness.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Not familiar with the verse, and unsure about 5-B, backing up a duplication of yourself sounds like Immortality type 6 via body hopping rather than type 8. And not sure about Low-Godly Regenerationn; that's if your entire physical body is completely destroyed and then you completely regenerate from sub-consciousness.
I'm not sure whether he revived from the subconscious or not. But Kouta immediately understood the current situation after revived, so it seemed that he could see everything happening from inside Kiwami Lockseed after his physical body was destroyed. I hope it may help.

Was asked to appear. Can someone link me the feat that's supposedly 5-B? I'll give my two cents on it.

Drahavern said:
Kouta (Man of Begining) can reshape his planet from this to this. But we don't know the actual size of this planet, so I don't know it can be a feat or not.
It is actually here. The immortality type 8/low godly regen is not too far above.

Another proof for Kouta 5-B feat. In episode 46, Sagara has confirmed that Kouta can bring end to the world and recreate it into anything he see fit, but Kouta refuse to do that and choose this planet to recreate . So this mean he can do the same thing to Earth if he want.

I should put 5-B for creation, and real solid 5-B to Kouta in Heisei Generation Final Key that he destroyed Enigma alongside OOO, Ghost and Fourze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back