• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Double Upgrade: The Gaia Memories of Fate

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, so right now Double's rating for Gold Xtreme is noticeably flawed. It mostly comes from overpowering Strengthening Armament Eternal and scaling to Mid-Series OOO....even though that feat comes from OOO x W, which takes place around episode 12. Definitely not mid-series and to be honest, OOO's page needs some tier revisions to begin with. But let's focus on Double right now.

In The Gaia Memories of Fate, NEVER needs the power of every TF2 Gaia Memory for the X-Bicker with Futo Tower to destroy Futo City. In the end, this plan almost works, but due to Philip messing things up and preventing the blast from firing, so Eternal uses the Zone Memory once more to summon every T2 Gaia Memory into his Memory Slots. When he does this, he absorbs the energy from Futo Tower that was going to destroy the city. Gold Xtreme ends up killing Eternal in this form with a single attack, overpowering the blast Eternal that sends that would've destroyed Futo.

In terms of screenshots, I've provided everything important here. What I said above was essentially just the plot of the movie.

Overall, Double Gold Xtreme should be City level (Overpowered Full Power Eternal's blast and killed him with a single attack) while Eternal should be City level at Full Power (Upon inserting every TF2 Gaia Memory and absorbing the X-Bicker's energy, he gained the power to destroy Futo City). Thoughts?

Base Eternal is definitely superior to Regular Xtreme, though with what Base Double's Low 7-C is at, I'm not sure the scaling chain in turn makes this so Base Eternal can upscale to solid 7-C

I’m sure “At least Low 7-C likely higher, possibly 7-C” would be fine. The magma dopant feat came from the very first episode, Double should get far stronger by the GMoF movie. The difference from the Magma Dopant and baseline 7-C is a little over 2x

The scale chain would be something like this: Eternal (Base) > Xtreme >> Double >> Magma Dopant.

So yeah “At least Low 7-C likely higher, possibly 7-C” should be good imo

Does the stuff from Full Power Eternal and Gold Xtreme also look good?

I believe we could calculate a theoretical blast if we knew the size of Fuuto city. Otherwise I don't feel comfortable using 7-B, since you could raze a city with much less power.

I do know that when filming the show, they used places in Tokyo for a standin for Futo so if we actually want a solid number on this, we can calc how much energy it’ll take to destroy Tokyo.

Technically, that was already done via a calc for the first two Kamen Riders. Whether that’s relevant here, I wouldn’t know

Oven does agree for Eternal to be “At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C” and we already have a japan destruction feat in the form of Ichigo

I mean, I already said why I think we should use the Ichigo calc for Futo. We can’t really see how big Futo is, but we know that they used Tokyo to film shots in Futo. So the Tokyo explosion calc should be okay for Futo. That or we just put a plain 7-B since we know he’s FAR stronger than baseline 7-C

Yeah but like I said, you don't need 7-B AP to take out a city.

I guess but how else are we supposed to find how strong Eternal is? The attack that Eternal preformed, which was about to destroy the city, was completely no sold by Gold Xtreme, so we don’t know how it would have destroy the city (Like vaporization, pulverized, etc) only that it would have destroyed Futo.

I honestly think that, if we don’t want to use the Ichigo feat, it’s same to say that Eternal and Gold Xtreme are 7-B.

For cases like this we usually just put "higher".

So Eternal would be At least Low 7-C, likely 7-C, possibly higher.

Applied the changes. Perhaps in the future we can find a way to accurately measure what the destruction would give us

Back