• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

From story-writing perspective, this kinda make sense. Many kids dont want to see their hero is regarded as weak among the group, so balancing all riders power is the best way to go.

And regarding Kasumi having the other T2 Gaia Memories under his possession. Well, it's make sense to give him all the T2 Gaia memories abilities, but he's probally wont uses them in the VS matches due to how he was written in the movie ( uses Eternal most of the time and only uses Zone to enhancing himself with massive of green energy). So yeah, we are probally can only bring them up if OP stated it's a bloodlusted match (which should be noted in his profile)

Talking about T2 Gaia Memories, did they like, have special properties to not be nulled by Eternal's Maximum Drive?

I recall faintly that they work a bit differently from the normal Gaia Memories.

The fact that Eternal's Maximum Drive is a broken powernull here brings the question to my mind.

it's implied that they are much stronger than the T1, so that could be the reason why they didnt get nulled by Eternal's maximum drive. We however, dont have much proof for this

Jag50 said:
Am I gonna have to bring up how many riders that would scale to due to Geiz and Zi-O taking him head on while getting their asses kicked by other legend's or powers?

Hojo Emu's level 2, for example.
Thus, I will create new category for kamen rider to resolve your question

CR Members >> for character who works in CR becuase Ex-aid is the most series which crossover to each others, I created this for counting anyone who crossover with Ex-aid

Zi-O Appearances >> for character who debut in Zi-O wth their civilain form or has a fight with Maou guys, not include someone who use stand-in instead like Wizard & Fourze but their Another Rider still comparable to their base form. I will make it later

MagiSinbad said:
From story-writing perspective, this kinda make sense. Many kids dont want to see their hero is regarded as weak among the group, so balancing all riders power is the best way to go.
And regarding Kasumi having the other T2 Gaia Memories under his possession. Well, it's make sense to give him all the T2 Gaia memories abilities, but he's probally wont uses them in the VS matches due to how he was written in the movie ( uses Eternal most of the time and only uses Zone to enhancing himself with massive of green energy). So yeah, we are probally can only bring them up if OP stated it's a bloodlusted match (which should be noted in his profile)
This is how the Precure verse and pages are treated here in this wiki so it should also apply to Rider's in the "Legend" key. All their stats are usually equalized, the only thing that splits them apart are lore and abilities.

But legend key has one problem tho : do we scail the Legend feat from this crossover to another crossover ? Like how they are having one extremely high tier feat in one movie, should they keep that tier in the other crossover movie until getting more impressive feat in the latter ones ? Like how Den-O got tier 4-B from Decade crossovers (the color episodes), should they keep that tier in OOO movie as well ? i dont know if i worded it too hard to understand, please tell me if i did

We will need original feat and cal from their own to resolves this problem and keep the crossover as their legend rider/movie key is better. except DcD and Zi-O????

EMS-TC02 Phantom said:
Isaka was the one who killed Ryu's family, which makes one of the claim in the calc pretty flawed in and on itself, but that's not what i'm asking. The calc linked in Double's profile which gave him his mountain level rating doesn't cite the when and where of the supposedly atomic Destruction
I remember when i was watching W, they did say somewhere that the absolute zero attack also caused their atoms to burst. Plus, IceAge dopants ability is just one of many abilities that Isaka have absorbed in order of strengthening his Memory.

What episode and when specifically? Things like those should be properly cited since the application of atomic destruction in a calc's yield is far too big of a difference to even neglect. Without that feat being an atomic destruction one, it'll be at best somewhere in tier 8 range.

Weather Memory already has its own absolute zero temp attack even without absorbing IceAge. And even then, Isaka absorbing IceAge could only happen after the gang apprehended Kiyoshi Katahira as otherwise Kiyoshi Katahira being the IceAge Dopant wouldn't even be a thing as the case of Isaka freezing Ryu's family happened a long time ago

That freezing calc is flawed mainly because of 2 things

1. Assuming the calc itself is legit, the feat doesn't belong to IceAge Dopant but to Isaka. The proposed scaling to W because W beat IceAge and therefore making him 7-A as a result in this case became bogus because the IceAge Dopant that he beat doesn't have a 7-A calc

2. The legitimacy of the calc itself. There's no proper cite of it being an atomic destruction feat

The Legend Rider keys should be 4-B since it basically cover every post-series/crossover feats from the riders. They usually being portrayed stronger/or weaker compare to their original series counterparts.

Decade and Zi-O is a special cases because those two were involved with time travel and multiverse shenanigans. Thus, whatever series that they come across they scale to that series itself or vice verse. Though, this make their scaling chains somewhat inconsistent and will run into PIS cases alot. That's why they should be taken carefully than most of others.

I don't think we should, the atomic destruction feat is too vague as i haven't remember which episode did they say that.

Regardless, 7-A feat is false and Double Rider's should be downgrade to Low 7-C.

Since the atomic destruction feat from Double's have been debunked above, every Double Riders or related-profiles to them should be change from 7-A to Low 7-C.

Alot of the Gaim and Ex-Aid speed's are just weird.

KR Brave could keep up with Hyper Muteki's speed on numerous occasions and Gaim is definitely in the same ballpark as OOO's and Fourze for doing well against the likes of 15 and keeping pace with them upon destroying enigma.

I watched the latest Ep

Thouser be stomped 1000% but be still in his plan. :v

Metal Cluster Hopper look likes has Animal Manipulation, Metal Manipulation and Shapeshifting (Generates from his armor, grasshopper-like unit "Cluster Cell" which can destroy object through molecular level when contact or change them into variable thing for attack or defend) Density Manipulation (Freely change hardness or density of his metal) Sealing and Berserk Mode (Become uncontrolable and make he cannot use other progrise key other than this key. Can be stopped while holding Progrise Hopper Blade)

Jag50 said:
Alot of the Gaim and Ex-Aid speed's are just weird.
KR Brave could keep up with Hyper Muteki's speed on numerous occasions and Gaim is definitely in the same ballpark as OOO's and Fourze for doing well against the likes of 15 and keeping pace with them upon destroying enigma.
It is about their Legend Rider/Heisei Generation keys or their normal ones?

LinkSlayerLvX said:
I watched the latest Ep

Thouser be stomped 1000% but be still in his plan. :v

Metal Cluster Hopper look likes has Animal Manipulation, Metal Manipulation and Shapeshifting (Generates from his armor, grasshopper-like unit "Cluster Cell" which can destroy object through molecular level when contact or change them into variable thing for attack or defend) Density Manipulation (Freely change hardness or density of his metal) Sealing and Berserk Mode (Become uncontrolable and make he cannot use other progrise key other than this key. Can be stopped while holding Progrise Hopper Blade)
If it can destroy object to molecular level, then shoupdnt it have deconstruction?

I thinking that also a posible matter manipulation,and Metal Cluster Hopper abilities are passive too so yeah, this super form is busted

These new forms really reminds me of Gundam, especially 00. Shining System is basically Funnels or 00 Qan[T]'s GN Sword Bits, this new MetalCluster is literally 00 Qan[T] ELS shenanigans

Also, as I was asking before.

What is your thought on giving Analytic Prediction to Sento? I has been asking around but not too many people seem to answer.

Back