• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

For weakness, while he is techinally unable to die he can still feel pain and can still be knock out.

For speed maybe sub-sonic due to everyone and their mother dodge bullet with legends and Heisei Rider key being sub-reletivistic due to scaling?

Newton Damashii is actually like City+ from propelling an entire section of Tokyo Japan upwards into the air...Which scales to every form superior to that.

Nicetoderp said:
For weakness, while he is techinally unable to die he can still feel pain and can still be knock out.
For speed maybe sub-sonic due to everyone and their mother dodge bullet with legends and Heisei Rider key being sub-reletivistic due to scaling?
Seem Fine, but I don't put the Heisei Damashii keys to the page, make he has the same case as Zi-O

If anyone wants information for Wizard profiles, if you go to my message wall and scroll down a couple posts there's basically the better part of a profile for him there. Another user posted it there in, IDK, 2016 or something. It's probably kinda outdated and not entirely accurate, but it should be a decent starting point.

I remember sometime that someone use to calc Wizard kick Pheonix into the sun to be like continental+ or some neat stuff.

[Haruto Kick The Shit Out of Pheonix]

To quantify it is simple: Timeframe = 0:47 (Reaches Sun) - 0:38 (Kick) = 9 Second Timeframe Distance between Earth and the Sun = 149.6 million km (149600000000 Meters)

Speed = Distance/Time 149600000000 / 9 = 59840000000 km/h or 55.445765157386x The Speed of Light

For force of this feat, I'm just going to use an online calculator since we already have all the numbers we need. Mass = 162kg (Canonical weight of Phoenix) Velocity = 59840000000 km/h Kinetic Energy = 22380160000000000000000 Joules.

According to this, 1 Megaton is equivalent to 4.18x10^15 Joules of Energy. This would mean the Tsar Bomba at its maximum potency is equivalent to 418000000000000000 Joules.

There is something that i don't understand: Why is this Tutankhamun Damashii ability listed as Dimension Trap Manipulation?

I don't sure what i can call it, it like Trap attack?

Using the Gan Gun Hand in Sickle Mode, Specter creates a large projection of the Eye of Providence behind the enemy before striking them with an energized slash from his weapon that knocks said enemy into the projection. Afterwards, he pulls the trigger to cause the Eye of Providence to disintegrate and ultimately destroy the enemy trapped within. Against giant or multiple enemies, Omega Fang can also be utilized simply as an energized slash. The Omega Fang can temporarily trap a strong enemy like Gamma Ultima if it cannot destroy target.

I've seen that Specter's now has a profile too. But there's something that i'm don't understand: the Chaos Wisp Horns which can prevent the user from self-destructing from energy internal pressure increase, and damages and injures nearby enemies.

So, what does it do?

I replyed wrong that one.... I mean Chaos Wisp Horns can protect the user which prevent from self-destructing when user increase his power, via willpower or Gekitou Mode that reach out of limit

Back