• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

I would say, he is above averge intelligence with ability to quickly change Style to combat the enemy.

Is what I would said but I didn't watch Wizard sooo

I think you mean Bleach matches when a side that is not Bleach does not give in.

Regardless, I'm gonna find an appropiate opponent for NLF God, just you wait...

Hey guys, i have a question to ask: Eternal with Strengthening Armament allow him to use the powers of 26 T2 Gaia Memories, so does that mean that he should have all of those Memories abilities as well?

Jamesthetaker said:
Hey guys, i have a question to ask: Eternal with Strengthening Armament allow him to use the powers of 26 T2 Gaia Memories, so does that mean that he should have all of those Memories abilities as well?
Yes I think so????

Toei's limited budget. Kasumi not having the power of other Gaia Memories shouldn't even be a thing considering he pretty explicitly used Zone Gaia Memory's spatial control power to even assume his final form. One of Luna Memory's power is self-duplication which is one of the more expensive effect and something that Toei rarely ever use due to how much it burns the budget and you're honestly expecting them to showcase all 26 Memories' power when only a few of them are already chipping away at their wallet? Not to mention most of the Gaia Memories' concept aren't even that fleshed out and the most you'll get is their name

Go play Battride War, or the game Kasumi is in, and you'll see him comboing someone's sorry ass with a combination of Accel's speed boost, Luna's self-diplication, Metal's hardening, Heat's fire generation, and Trigger's ranged combat speciality. The game might not be canon but it still serve as a medium that showcases what a Rider could do when Toei isn't that limited with budget and/or real life shooting limitation

I think it was Weather that absolute zero Ryu's parent. But Ice Age Dopant also happened to have Absolute Zero as it's main attack, I think? Was it 20 episode?

Isaka was the one who killed Ryu's family, which makes one of the claim in the calc pretty flawed in and on itself, but that's not what i'm asking. The calc linked in Double's profile which gave him his mountain level rating doesn't cite the when and where of the supposedly atomic destruction

I want ask something.... Sougo should get more upgrade?

because he can use super form Ridewatches in civilian form

Zi-O II Ridewatch granted : Causality Manipulation, he saved Geiz at first debut

Grand Zi-O Ridewatch granted : Portal Craetion and Summoning >> by this?

I just noticed you guys had Sento's RabbitRabbit and TankTank forms as Solar System level.

Am I gonna have to bring up how many riders that would scale to due to Geiz and Zi-O taking him head on while getting their asses kicked by other legend's or powers?

Hojo Emu's level 2, for example.

Pretty sure all of the riders power are equalized in every crossover (from what i heard, this is because Shirakami hates the idea comparing the riders power to each other). And since we accept the crossover feats as the Legend Riders feat, shouldnt all of them getting upgrade for contribute in Zonji and Zamonas's defeat in Over Quartzer movie ?

Back