• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

kamen rider discussion thread 5

Nicetoderp said:
Diinou HotHead said:
Well, a Staff (Ovens) said that. So I think we can add it on right away. I was jsut asking for you guys' opinions
Yeah, that sound good.

I wondee what is missing tho? More feats from movie?
No, not just the movie, but literally every single Riders ever. Sougo's crowning moment in the final episode had Ridewatches of Riders that weren't only the primary Riders of each season, but also includes non-primary Riders (Necrom, Genm, Baron, Garren, etc), evil Riders (Arc, Ouja, Scissor, Eternal, etc), and other forms of the primary Riders (Kuuga Ultimate, OOO Tajadol, etc)

Ohma's profile page literally can't be complete unless all pages for every other Riders are completed beforehand

Yeah but Grand Zi-O would finished quickly when we get only primary protagonist rider profiles remaining (Hibiki, Kiva, Fourze, Wizard, and Ghost)

and I guess Geiz Majesty should get this note too that he will use secondary protagonist rider and we're missing some profiles now

Don't quote a big block of text goddamn. People already be telling you to drop this kinda shit from several threads already how hard is that to do

done watching the Over Quartzer... kinda feel underwhelming that the riders has fought against gods, interdimensional enemies, Dan Kuruto,ect... but in their last battle is against a giant water demon king.

Also, poor Oda Nobunaga. Welp, at least he get those guns lol

But anyway, good movie. Will watch it again with my cousins

just watched the lastest episode.Gai is 45 years olds.He should have type 1 immortality since he said that he is eternally 24

Setsuna tenma said:
just watched the lastest episode.Gai is 45 years olds.He should have type 1 immortality since he said that he is eternally 24
This technically is counted as Longevity tho

Edit: sorry miss the "eternally" part. But does that affect his body condition as well? Or just his outlook?

Nicetoderp said:
LinkSlayerLvX said:
@Nicetoderp

If he still 24 with that reason, he got Longevity via Technology?
It seem pretty likely with the theme being base around techonology so far
We must find the reason from other Eps, and then I count it as Longevity first until we find it

Also, shouldn't Oma have 2-C durability and fire power?

He should be solidly stronger than Kamen Rider Eternal after all

I'm thinking of listing the 4-B part as "At least 4-B physically, likely higher" and the 2-C/2-B part as "2-C, likely 2-B with powers"

Back