• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build Tier

I think we could put him adove than that. I mean in Gen. Final his VOLTECH FINISH damage Another Ultimate Kuuga, which is 4-C.

okay may be 5-A or low 4-C

Kamen Rider has such a long history and so much material it becomes hard to properly rate them. By the time we finish rivising one Kamen rider, 2 more come out.

Sir Ovens said:
Kamen Rider has such a long history and so much material it becomes hard to properly rate them. By the time we finish rivising one Kamen rider, 2 more come out.
Yeah, nad they come back in crossover movies or specials and make ever more confusing to scale. Example: Build GorillaMond defeat in ONE ATTACK Kamen Rider Para-DX Level 99.

I believe we have a rule that crossover movies don't scale past riders as that's wildly inconsistent. I agree that they should however, scale to the main riders of the movie.

Sir Ovens said:
I believe we have a rule that crossover movies don't scale past riders as that's wildly inconsistent. I agree that they should however, scale to the main riders of the movie.
So all Riders of the Heisei Era are at least 5-A to 4-C in their base form?

Don't know. I'm not caught up on the latest Riders. To be very honest I stopped watching Kamen Rider after a while and only remember Ryuki.

Kamen Rider Xross said:
Sir Ovens said:
So all Riders of the Heisei Era are at least 5-A to 4-C in their base form?
Honesty, once we start having more profiles every Rider that survives to the end of thier series should get a "Legendary Rider" Key

Sir Ovens said:
I agree for this one

Example : We should not scale for this....

- Drive Type Speed fight alongside Gaim who become a god and destroy Megahax

- Ex-aid Lv 20 cannot be scaled to Ghost Mugen who get nerf from Athena Bugster

- Build Sparkling Form cannot be scaled to Ex-aid Muteki at first that both defeat Bikaiser not the Machine which pull other planet named Enigma

But I agree that one too , We should have "Legendary Rider" for every heisei riders

Except Zi-O that fight alongside them and can comparible

Back