• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamen Rider Build: Civilian Upgrade

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Okay, so this'll be pretty quick to go over. Basically in the first episode of Kamen Rider Build, Banjo escapes Faust and fights off multiple Guardians, which are mechanical soldiers, with nothing but his bare hands. In the aftermath of the battle, they're seen having been torn apart. This would be Wall level

For anyone who knows Build, this basically applies to Sento and Kazumi given they could contend with Banjo one-on-one

Thoughts?

Simple enough, but they should also have 8-A/4-B stats via likely Hazard Level + Gears.

Banjo with his bottle can damage Smash, and his attack made Evolt Rabbit visibly flinched.

I agree. Between because Banjo was taking attacks from the Smash before Sento's entrance in episode 1 so he will be scaled to 8A for durability anyway as Nicetodrp suggested.

What do you think?

That should be fine. Rider civilian forms don't really have anti-feats anyway so I'm ok with this.

Well this is going to be a big revision
What do you mean by that? By no anti-feats, I'm going by the assumption there's no reason to object to Godai's current Civilian tier. He's not being upgraded or downgraded from that

Back