• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah you can do them yourself, here’s Zero One’s legend rider profile. Basically, it’s just a copy an paste of what the normal profile is + new forms and new stats.

Yeah you can do them yourself, here’s Zero One’s legend rider profile. Basically, it’s just a copy an paste of what the normal profile is + new forms and new stats.
If we use Zero One legend rider profile as example. That mean the one who deserve to have legend rider profile:
1.Kuuga, who have rising ultimate in wizard.
2.OOO, Who have tamashi combo in movie with Den O as crossover
3.Den O, who have Super Climax Form in Decade x Den O movie.

If we use Zero One legend rider profile as example. That mean the one who deserve to have legend rider profile:
1.Kuuga, who have rising ultimate in wizard.
2.OOO, Who have tamashi combo in movie with Den O as crossover
3.Den O, who have Super Climax Form in Decade x Den O movie.
A) When Decade uses his Final Form Rides on Kuuga and Agito, you can hear them say "Not this again", implying that these may be the AR Versions and not the ones from their respective seasons. I don't think that was Godai
B) I agree, OOO deserves a Legend Rider Form
C) Super Climax Form isn't Legend Rider. That's canon

Super climax is canon, only problem is I don’t know if the movie is canon. You guys know how iffy I am with movie feats and this is a crossover movie, so the scaling is wack by definition

We can cover potential higher ends for Den-O in another thread. I can go over the canon regarding that as well

Here it is:
Taka Head
Same as Tatoba combo.

Orange Circle
Same as Tatoba combo.

Imagine Momo Guardia
Arms strengthened by the significant development of line drive.
Not only the power but also the reaction speed is tremendous, and it has been confirmed that the body moves instinctively before thinking with Taka Head.

Imagine Momo Grabber
Reinforced exoskeleton-like skin that wraps the five fingers.
The grip strength is tremendous, and although it shows its true value in battle, it is not good at detailed work.

Shock drive
A line drive that has developed by branching many times.
Not only is it a defensive armor that covers the thighs, but it also functions as a kind of nerve cell aggregate, and is engraved with the battle data of monsters and combatants that Shocker has created so far.
It also has the function of converting the power of the core medal into the most optimal e-pulse and transmitting it to the shocker nail.

Darkness edge
Two claw-shaped exoskeletons present in the heel.
The dark emotions of the members of Shocker are sealed, and it has the characteristic of becoming more sharp against those who have a strong evil heart.

Shocker nails
A claw-shaped exoskeleton that exists at the tip of the toe.
At the same time as the kick hits, the e-pulse transmitted from the shock drive can be sent into the opponent's body.

OOO armor
Same as Tatoba Combo

Line Drive
Same as Tatoba Combo

Imagine Momo Breastle
An organ for controlling the arm changed by the Imagine medal with the Takahead.
With the power of Imagine, who is good at possessing humans, it has the role of preventing the body from being hijacked.

Imagine Momo Knuckle
A reinforced exoskeleton that covers and protects the fist, and serves as a hand armor.

Shocker Knee Diaz
A leg exoskeleton that protects the legs from attack.
The perimeter of the exoskeleton is as sharp as a polished sword, and is powerful enough to cut through an opponent's flesh with just a touch.

Shocker Ankle Toe
A reinforced exoskeleton that protects the ankle area.
Thin layers of exoskeleton fold together to form a suspension-like structure that protects the legs from the impact of intense combat.

What do we got here?

Alright, here you go @NoMoreTalking

Imagin Momo Guardia
Instinctive Reactions (The Imagin Momo Guardia allows the body to move instinctively before the Taka Head can allow OOO to think)

Darkness Edge
Empathic Manipulation (The Darkness Edge seals the dark emotions of the members of Shocker within it)
Damage Boost against evil opponents (The Darkness Edge becomes sharper against those with a strong evil heart)

Shock Drive Shocker Nails
Energy Manipulation and Durability Negation (Capable of using the Core Medal energy transmitted e-pulse from the Shock Drive into an opponent's body through the Shocker Nails at the very moment OOO lands a kick)

Imagin Momo Breastle
Resistance to Possession (Having the power of an Imagin, the Imagin Momo Breastle prevents OOO's body from being possessed)

Alright, here you go @NoMoreTalking

Imagin Momo Guardia
Instinctive Reactions (The Imagin Momo Guardia allows the body to move instinctively before the Taka Head can allow OOO to think)

Darkness Edge
Empathic Manipulation (The Darkness Edge seals the dark emotions of the members of Shocker within it)
Damage Boost against evil opponents (The Darkness Edge becomes sharper against those with a strong evil heart)

Shock Drive Shocker Nails
Energy Manipulation and Durability Negation (Capable of using the Core Medal energy transmitted e-pulse from the Shock Drive into an opponent's body through the Shocker Nails at the very moment OOO lands a kick)

Imagin Momo Breastle
Resistance to Possession (Having the power of an Imagin, the Imagin Momo Breastle prevents OOO's body from being possessed)
Great. I'll add it.

When Decade uses his Final Form Rides on Kuuga and Agito, you can hear them say "Not this again", implying that these may be the AR Versions and not the ones from their respective seasons. I don't think that was Godai
%E3%81%A1%E3%82%87%E3%81%A3%E3%81%A8%E3%81%8F%E3%81%99%E3%81%90%E3%81%A3%E3%81%9F%E3%81%84%E3%81%9E.jpg

『クウガ)おいこういうのは。
Accourding to english version by Google Translate.
("Kuuga) Hey, what is this?

Google translate may not be the best source for this, but using a better translator could give us the solution

Google translate may not be the best source for this, but using a better translator could give us the solution
Sure. Kamen Rider Wizard Episode 52 also give us flashback to Original Kuuga. This is confirmed all of Kamen Rider Ring refers to Original Rider not AR version.

Kamen Rider wiki also agree about the one who transform into Rising Ultimate is Godai and surprise to see Decade ability.

Kuuga is surprised by Decade's ability, while Agito tells him to ask before doing that the next time. Flying through the air, Kuuga destroys many Hydragoons.

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Wiki is pretty good from my experience. Not all are perfect but they get a lot of details right.

"hey, this is... " would be the correct translation.

That said, how big is Kuuga's role in this Wizard episode?
Because i remember Sir Oven (a staff member) said we are not allowed to make profiles for Legend Riders who dont have any important role in the story, because that goes against the wiki policies for creating multiple profiles for a same character.

Legend Rider Kuuga doesn’t have much to work with for a profile tbh

"hey, this is... " would be the correct translation.

That said, how big is Kuuga's role in this Wizard episode?
Because i remember Sir Oven (a staff member) said we are not allowed to make profiles for Legend Riders who dont have any important role in the story, because that goes against the wiki policies for creating multiple profiles for a same character.
Other than Decade, who has out-of-suit appearance in two episodes, most other Riders is just being there for the sake of plot.

Also, i'm pretty sure that most of Kuuga post-series appearances were pretty much just like that since the original actor won't coming back anymore.

Back