• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kamala Kahn vs Thanos ...from Fortnite

I made sure the resurrection doesn't really work. It's supposed to be that another player turns into him, or one of his minions does. Neither can happen here. Not stomp. Ha

Can he? Pretty sure the person I asked said it takes a few minutes, and his profile also says so. And it requires a new player. Seems a little like there's too much he needs for it to happen

That is absolutely possible. Besides thanos cant resurrect in this because there's no minions nearby or anyone to pick up the gauntlet

Zark2099 said:
With a 3x AP difference? No
When Ms. Marvel beats up Chel with a massive AP Advantage: "Nah, not a stomp, it's fine."

When Ms. Marvel gets beat up by a massive AP advantage: "Stomp."

Fine then.

Kamala outskills by a significant margin, has better dodges, can absolutely choke out and toss around Thanos with that LS, and has a great rate for her regen. AP difference is a minor annoyance here in the long run.

Big ass range and AP advantage alongside limited flight to maintain a great range advantage.

Range is irrelevant considering Kamala can cover approximately the same range by stretching, flight is even more irrelevant considering it's limited and gasp Marvel has no flying street level villains ever. She can tag Spider-Man midair dude, a ****** firing a single beam would do jackshit.

AP isn't significant enough to overcome High-Low with a great rate.

I appreciate you bringing up range and limited flight as the winning factors here

Hundreds of meters vs tens of meters?

The AP gap is too big for some random skill and flexibility to beat. In order for Ms. Marvel to win, she not only needs to overwhelm Thanos in abilities, but over x3 in abilities. Not to mention, his vibrations are going to be just about impossible to dodge and will do tremendous damage.

Untill you can prove the latter, Ms. Marvel loses.

"Hundreds of meters vs. Tens of meters?" Congrats you described a rangestomp.

3x isn't gigantic, you're acting as if it's 6x. Folks can shrug off 3x just fine, if they have regen to compensate said damage in seconds.

Also not to mention with the LS she can literally crush him into nothing, which guess what? Is her main method to attack. Crushing and restraining. So no, she can overwhelm him just fine.

Nobody likes someone who tries to flip their stance back and forth between a stomp and a win for their fellow.

Lifting strength =/= AP.

Nobody likes a fella who is using bullshit arguments to act like what is essentially a Social Justice Warrior to feel as if he's in a moral high ground to punish me. Cheap shit mate.

Lifting Strength is >>> AP when it's her main method to attack

So lemme get this clear. Thanos can't literally break free here from her grip, she can crush him to death, the range is literally irrelevant considering they start in each others' range according to the OP, 3x is almost nothing considering High-Low that takes seconds, is ******* taking place.

Your reasoning here is like, the most flawed shit I've ever heard.

Voting incon. Talked about this over Discord a lot with Zark.

Kamala should theoretically be able to survive quite a bit of torment from Thanos. 3x is quite the gap but with High-Low second-to-second damage and her elastic physiology it shouldn't be unlikley to heal from a lot of that fairly easily.

That said, it seems to me that it's a lot easier to spam shooting, even within range, than to grab someone accurately and crush them. To be clear, I consider it totally legitimate for a grab-and-crush to be possible. But I don't find it any more likely than Thanos just doing something like, say, headshotting.

So uh... incon from me chief.

Zark2099 said:
So lemme get this clear. Thanos can't literally break free here from her grip, she can crush him to death, the range is literally irrelevant considering they start in each others' range according to the OP, 3x is almost nothing considering High-Low that takes seconds, is ******* taking place.
Your reasoning here is like, the most flawed shit I've ever heard.
Thanos is grabbed.

While she flails on him while he's grappled, he's unleashing constant, omnidirectional blasts with x3 AP.

My vote's sticking with Thanos.

She crushes him in a second because of Thanos' shitty Peak Human LS. She doesn't need to flail.

3x AP means jackshit.

AP and Lifting Strength are quite interesting things, but are distinctly separate. I'm not all too sure about the rules regarding Lifting Strength being used as a method of attack, but so I believe that using it to directly harm the opponent (such as crushing) would represent AP? Since it is attack potency, after all.

I've always found it weird how Tier 9s could have Type K, though.

Not really, grip strength is measured during crushing, not attack potency, and grip strength is equivalent to lifting strength, rather an AP

I say this because you have characters who have feats of, say, tossing a train, or throwing people really far, yet have no feats of literally crushing people with said Lifting Strength. And if they were to have tried to choke someone out, and failed, would that be a durability feat for the person who survived..?

Durability is a different concept altogether than Lifting strength tbh, we mostly tend to count Durability in respect to the AP rather than LS, so I think resisting getting choked out and breaking someone's grip is an LS feat.

She crushes him in a second because of Thanos' shitty Peak Human LS. She doesn't need to flail.

3x AP means jackshit.
Yeah I never understood why did Thanos only have Peak human LS as he can jump 10’s of meters in the air moth a massif gold gauntlet and’ full golden armour.I vote Thanos because of AP advantage and attack speed advantage with lasers

Back