• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Been wanting to try this one for a while, let's see how it goes and I hope I don't regret it. Let's see which red haired and green wearing pretty person takes it.

Speed is equalised, standard battle assumptions but the battle is in New York City itself. We're using 8-C versions.

It's time for your punishment baby - 1

I am the green's chosen warrior - 0

Inconclusive - 0

Likely try to either control the battlefield or charm Kakyoin, she's not really much of an upclose fighter but then again neither is Kakyoin.

No. You need something like Soul Manipulation to see stands. SBA doesn't say anything like that, and that probably applies to Bleach charaters.

Fair enough I've edited it so she can see Hierophant Green for the sake of fairness. Xtasyamphetamine are you still voting Kakyoin?

You can't give characters abilities they don't have. This was discussed a while back and characters aren't allowed to see stuff like Stands, Bleach Shinigamis etc. unless they have an ability that allows them to do so, like Extrasensory Perception. If you let them see regardless, the match cannot be added.

Heck, yesterday I was giving Gar/Schnee a large list of Bleach characters who are visible, so that he can at least make fair matches.

Well fair enough I edited it, regardless I'm don't think this is a stomp for Kakyoin as Ivy has a similar skillset to his stand. Though no Danmaku of course.

Back