• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake vs Uryü Ishida

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hst master said:
1. And to keep it that way he uses the Antithesis instead of leaving things to chance
2. Antithesis can reverse the events between two targets meaning it is more than possible for him to do this.

I'm litteraly been staying with the same way reason. Which is him being in front of Yhwach and didn't want to potentially miss. That's the only reason.

Method 1 isn't possible because he wasn't behind Yhwach in the 1st place

Method 2 isn't possible because he has his bow out

Method 3 isn't possible because he can't control his arrows once launched

He summoned his bow in reverse, shot himself and used Antithesis.
1. Assumption. There is nothing to suggest the prescence of the Antithesis or it's use.

2. Then why didn't he??? He either can't or he just didn't do it. Either way, that just reinforces that the Antithesis wasn't involved.

If he was in front of Yhwach, the guy would have seen him.

Method 1 is fully possible considering the arrow head pierced through Yhwach's back and is sticking out of his chest. You have no evidence to say that it is impossible for Ishida to be behind Yhwach, given that we're never shown Yhwach turning to face Ishida. The only panel of his reaction is him looking down at the arrow questioning what's going on.

Method 2.: I'm not saything that this happened. I'm pointing out that he wouldn't have to shoot himself to get desired results if I use your logic.

Method 3 Path Control: When Uryü fought Cirucci Sanderwicci in Las Noches, he was able to curve his arrows' path after firing them, putting stress on the former Espada. This effectively makes the Quincy's Heilig Pfeil similar to miniature heat-seeking missiles, but instead of locking on to heat, they target whatever enemy they have.

His bow has to be drawn back like a normal bow. To turn it around and fire like that would be both difficult and incredibly ackward. Not to mention that if he shot himself like you described and then reversed unto Yhwach, the arrow's tail would be sticking out in front of Yhwach, not the arrow head.

1. Yes there is, the arrow's placement and Uryu's

2. What? I've been saying he did this entire time.

Not if he was at lower ground than Ichigo which he was.

Method 1 isn't possible because not only is Yhwach looking down, Ichigo is attempting to look behind himself at a lower angle, he wouldn't have to do this if Uryu was behind Yhwach, he would straight ahead.

Method 2:Can be to chalmed up to PIS all itself

OR better yet that Uryu already had his Bow prepared and saw the situation.

Method 3: Slightly curving your arrows =/= having it immediately do a U-Turn at close range:not possible.

His Ginrei Kojaku is also summoned by the necklace he has, it's not a problem to summon it backwards. If he shot himself, the arrow would stay in the same position, just inside Yhwach, it wouldn't flip like you're implying.

I give up.

Believe what you want to believe. We may as well stop. Because I'm not going to convince you and you're certainly not going to convince me and we've taken up a big chunk of the thread.

Hst master said:
Except you didn't debunk anything
It's 7-4-2
You can believe whatever you want bro. Facts are facts and they're not backing up your's or knight's arguments.

Because If they weren't, the OP wouldn't have changed the votes. Try again...

You can believe whatever you want bro. Facts are facts and they're not backing up your's or knight's arguments.

Facts where? You didn't disprove anything in the slightest. You just say you did even though the scans you brought up disprove you.

Hst master said:
Facts where? You didn't disprove anything in the slightest. You just say you did even though the scans you brought up disprove you.
Omg...I swear, everybody who supports Bleach be like:

Tenor.1
You'll understand the Irony if you know who Ray Charles is...

@HST

About your statement regarding the sscans. You're just wrong. Flat out. There is no argument to be had. You'd just be arguing against common sense and i'll have no part in that.

The scans show clearly what happened.

@Final

Can you please cut out the condescension? You do it in every Thread you disagree with and it gets very irritating. If you're here to debate, debate instead of resorting to petty ad hominem.

I am just sayin git is pretty obvious that Uryu shot Yhwach not using the antithesis if not the damage would have appeared directly on Yhwach. The antithesis swaps damage between two people not the events between two people. Those two things are completely different.

Bluetrekking said:
@Final
Can you please cut out the condescension? You do it in every Thread you disagree with and it gets very irritating. If you're here to debate, debate instead of resorting to petty ad hominem.
Unfortunately, there can be no debate when the opposite party simply refuses to see proof or evidence for what it is, Ignores valid arguments and continues to make unsubstantiated claims and lording their opinions/headcanon as facts over people.

Debates get heated. I wasn't aggressive or insulting him, so....

Dude you litteraly just sat here and called Bleach supporters blind because I don't agree with you and tried to invalidate all votes because you decide to take a scan at face value. It's ridiculous.

And also you say I'm blind yet willfully ignore what's in the scan and rather go for what you see at face value. This isn't the 1st time.

Rocker1189 said:
I am just sayin git is pretty obvious that Uryu shot Yhwach not using the antithesis if not the damage would have appeared directly on Yhwach. The antithesis swaps damage between two people not the events between two people. Those two things are completely different.
Oh really? Did I really read that? Lmao, Uryuu himself claims that his Antithesis reverses any action between two targets, he just used the damage exchange as an example. Voting in Uryuu for the reasoning of the master Hst ..

still got my money on kakashi who is smarter and has way more experience than Ishida. Kakashi isnt gonna just sit there and let Ishida shoot himself when Kakashi has faced someone with a similar skill to that lol. Kakashi is gonna see Ishida try to shoot himself and then kamui the arrow before it hits. Kakashi has the speed for it too

AstralKing7 said:
still got my money on kakashi who is smarter and has way more experience than Ishida. Kakashi isnt gonna just sit there and let Ishida shoot himself when Kakashi has faced someone with a similar skill to that lol. Kakashi is gonna see Ishida try to shoot himself and then kamui the arrow before it hits. Kakashi has the speed for it too
speed equalized

Hst master said:
Dude you litteraly just sat here and called Bleach supporters blind because I don't agree with you and tried to invalidate all votes because you decide to take a scan at face value. It's ridiculous.
And also you say I'm blind yet willfully ignore what's in the scan and rather go for what you see at face value. This isn't the 1st time.
The scan shows:

• Yhwach getting hit by the arrow
  • Him looking down at the arrow surprised
  • Shows Uryu having shot the arrow towards Yhwach.
Yet, here you guys come with that BS "Uryu shot himself with the arrow and reversed it with Antithesis onto Yhwach" argument when that CLEARLY isn't the case. Yeah, I feel justified in saying you guys are blind when make these verifiably false accusations then turn around and say Me or the others that don't agree with your headcanon are wrong and that the proof we post don't show what we're saying, acting like WE'RE blind idiots.

What, you rather me saying you're "delusional" instead? Because I cannot stress enough how wrong your interpretation of the scans are wrong. And after reading your back and forth with @TheC2, well...the proof is in the pudding.

Ontop of this, you all are trying so hard to validate your arguments which more than clearly demonstrate Uryu using his ability OoC...I mean, there is no reasoning with you guys. It's always headcanon and OoC uses of abilities when it comes You all defending Bleach characters. Bottomline is you're wrong. Period.

• Uryu hasn't used AT like you all are arguing he does.
The manga clearly proves this. Butbyou want to deny it then go ahead. The manga still proves you wrong time and time again.

Report me if wish. I'm not apologetic as I feel i have only spoken the truth, your feel8ngs be damned if you are implying I'M crazy, which i feel you are.

Antithesis feats = only swapped damage with two designated targets and only swapped after opponent attack user

assumption=Uryu can swapped weapon /he can damage himself and swapped damage+ weapon to opponent

Bleach vs Naruto never end well smh...........

@Final

Dude just stop it, this is something that's a regular basis with you

• You sit here and deny the oppositions ability even though it's perfectly within his character

• Then when you're debated start ad homineming for no reason or just say that they're wrong when the scans are saying otherwise and is visibly pointed out ad nauseum.

So no Final, the scans prove YOU wrong, you're sitting here, blatantly ignoring

•Uryu's placement

•Yhwach's placement

•And Ichigo's attention

20180611 203511
Which ALL point toward Uryu being behind Ichigo, and in front of Yhwach, through the portal from Warwhelt to Soul Society.

And no one's calling you crazy, don't to play the victim, cuz it's not working. This is all I have to say.

@Astral

Kakashi would have no idea what Uryu is planning by shooting himself, there's not even a tell on when he's using Antithesis. Kakashi would see Uryu shoot himself then see an arrow appear in his chest.

Omimi said:
Bleach vs Naruto never end well smh...........
Amen.

People were worried about Dragon Ball vs. DC threads but I haven't seen a ridiculous blowup. But that might just be me. Naruto and Bleach on the other hand...

Shoot, if you told we that the wiki was going to make a rule about Naruto vs. Bleach, I'd support it with little question.

bruh Kakashi has fought someone who damages their enemies by harming themselves. Thats where experience comes into play which Kakashi has way more than Ishida. Of course he wont know whats gonna happen if he shoots himself. Thats the point of warping the arrow away and being experienced.

@HST

Lol, ok bro. You can continue to blow smoke up yours and everyone's elses asses that supports your nonsensical argument. The votes are invalid, any reasonable person can see that based on what's said and provided.

But of course, for 95% of bleach supporters, being "reasonable" is a foreign state of mind. Reasoning with you guys is like trying to mix oil and water. Ain't happening. And it's not even about "reasoning" with you guys. Asking you separate fact from headcanon is just too much to ask for.

Personally you can say whatever you want, but you're still wrong. That doesn't change and it's really embarrasing in fact, but wait...why am I wasting my time still talking to you?...Your position won't change no matter how wrong you are...I guess according to Einstein, I am crazy.

Close thread anybody?

Uryu wins via a method he's never used IC with Antithesis based on scans that show him shooting an arrow at his target from behind...except, he actually used Antithesis after shooting himself. Uryu is just posing for the camera...but wait, what's better is he did so while standing deadass infront of Yhwach's line of sight, not from behind him. Flawless logic!

Downloadmbhy
"Can't be wrong if you are delusional."

Go ahead, keep up the fallacies, it's not going to help your argument any.

You sit here on a high horse treating anyone who doesn't agree to you and your gospel as some ****** requiring a safety helmet. And like I said it's not the 1st time, it's a constant thing with you and whether it's directed at me or someone else and it's honestly tiring and immature of a grown adult to throw a tantrum because someone disagrees with them and scream headcanon.That's life.

And the worst part about it is that you have the nerve to attempt to play the roll of the victim! Like what? Go through the commemts, go ahead and you'll find JACK of anyone insulting you in the least so stop it. You have zero right to try and be the victim. But yet I can find you insulting me and several other people because you can't get someone to accept your views.

@Astral

No one's downplaying Kakashi, but there's absolutely no way that he's gonna figure out the exact nature of the Antithesis from Hidan. Especially since Hidan required your Blood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back