• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kakashi Hatake VS Boa Hancock

Hokage Kakashi is being used. Speed equalized. Boa has 1 day of prep time.

Fight takes place in Boa's throneroom.

Boa - 2

Kakashi - 0

Inconclusive - 0

So this is Kakashi w/o Sharingan. No precognition, no power mimicry (worthless in this match), X-Ray vision, illusion creation, mind manipulation, perception manipulation, teleportation, dimensional travel, space-time manipulation, BFR, intangibility and flight.

So actual ninja Kakashi. Good, I'm done with the Sharingan myself.

I'm thinking about it.

If Kakashi has some kind of knowledge about Hancock's powers he'd do a Momonga and stop his lust with pain or something like that. He's imo the smartest Naruto character (fite me Itachi fans) so he'd find a good method to defeat her.

He has speed enhancement on his favour, intelligence and skill advantage.

But w/o his Sharingan the moveset is shortened and Hancock has a chance.

She has Armament and Observation but both proficiencies are unknown so the basic application for each.

Hm...

I thought Standard Battle Assumptions are that the fighters have no prior knowledge of each other.

They haven't. What I meant is with prior knowledge Kakashi'd know how to counter the effects.

They both have similar ranges. So I think Hancock takes this.

I haven't the foggiest idea what would prep time allow Hancock besides investigating about Kakashi's character and abilities. Because of that, I am pretty sure she would prioritize physical battle. Kakashi is not the type to fall under something like a lust effect so easy and she might realize this.

I'd have to remind myself all Hokage Kakashi can do before casting a vote.

Tbh Kakashi has too much experience to be getting caught by attacks where she literally says the naame out loud first thing and attacks where arrows are shaped like hearts.

IDK what'd Kakashi think about Slave Arrow or Pistol Kiss to say "oh, shit, that's a problem".

I'm conscious what a bullet'd do to me if I get shoot, but that doesn't mean I'll dodge every bullet.

Kakashi has no prior knowledge on how Hancock's powers work, and some of them doesn't even need the requirement the Mero Mero Merrow does. If it gets to CQC Hancock will petrificate on contact even for defensive purposes, severely crippling Kakashi in the process. If the fight goes for long range Kakashi will notice about her powers if he tries to hard to tag her with Shurikens or Kunais (but I'd think Hancock's Armament takes care of that, the women in Amazon Lily are proficient in this Haki and Hancock being her empress and most powerful warrior suggests that her Armament is great as well).

And tbf, her attacks looks more than the Empathic Manipulation type. One would think that it'd produce attraction and'd make the target fall in love with Hancock which isn't correct. Kakashi'd do well dodging it tho, but against Hancock who literally spams that shit it won't be easy for him to win this.

@Astral - That's a moot argument, considering he does the same thing. All Shounen have characters announce the attack name while in the middle of the attack. Not a valid argument to make.

Now people seem to forget that Hancock has empathic manipulation, so anyone who can express lust will do so in her presence if she so chooses. The only one who hasn't is Luffy, who never displayed lustful desires for as long as we've known him (except for an outlier at the end of Alabasta-arc that was for one panel. He never displayed any perverted desired before or after the fact, and it became a meme). Kakashi on the other hand gets off to erotic novels. Big contrast, and thus should be susceptible to Hancock's power.

Now even if someone makes an argument for why Kakashi would avoid such abilities (without prior knowledge and being a known pervert to some extent, so gl with that), Slave Arrow and Perfume Femur are assured one-hits, and work just fine. Hancock also has all 3 types of haki (confirmed in 2 sources now), so she has the advantage in pre-cog, AP/Dura, and more.

I've issues with things you've said.

I'm not sure that Hancock has Empathic Manipulation but a great ability to seduce and induce lust on people. Her DF isn't based on Emp. Manip but Petrification to those who feels lust for her.

And the Precog thing. I'm planning to do a revision thread for Observation in the future because I think we've some misconceptions that needs to be solved.

@Calaca -

Inducing lust falls under empathic manipulation.

There's literally 2 types of precog from Kenbunshoku and one is repeatedly stated.

1) they either low-tier mind-read what the opponent is going to do next (Not exactly, but that's the result) (Enel and Luffy most noted cases)

2) Actual future sight (Katakuri is the most explicit)

She does do that with her personality instead of her DF. It's not an supernatural ability, is trickery.

Let's save the Observation discussion for the CRT. Anyway, Hancock's proficiency on Observation is notable at best since we don't know how good she is.

i ******* love kakashi, and dont give two ***** about boa.... but the only chance kakashi has here is his expirience and skill, period. sides for that, he gets destroyed.

@Cin you misunderstood what I said. Kakashi has enough common sense to realize if an attack that is shaped like a heart and has mero mero in it name is about to hit him he would put in his top priorities to make sure to make assume what her attack is. Hell we have literally seen Kakashi analyzing a skill without getting hit by it and making note of its abilities. His observation is probably the best in the verse.

Kakashi also has genjutsu which he uses in battle after he uses his sharingan and I'm leaning towards him

This is Hokage Kakashi, Astral. So he hasn't got Sharingan. He does, however, still have Genjutsu as far as I remember.

Also no, the only portrayal of Kakashi as a pervert is Icha Icha, when all the rest of the time he's either stoic, apathetic or just light hearted.

They rarely if ever shout out jutsu names in Naruto. The jutsu is simply explained without anyone saying it's name.

The anime couldn't just write an explaination for it's name on the screen, so they say it there, but that is not important here at all.

Kakashi would not take an attack from an enemy tough, that's absolutely for sure. He doesn't tank plain. He could just Genjutsu her, evade her attacks with speed amp and even get around her with stuff like summons and clones.

I literally said he still has Genjutsu as far as I remember, but that he doesn't have sharingan after reading your "which he uses in battle after he uses his sharingan".

No. No they are not.

Did you not see what he did to sakura and in boruto? He didn't use his eye in the first, and I'd be surprised if he did in the second.

And the sharingan can do that, as shown when it was used to mind control a woman by itachi and put the raikage asleep by Madara.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Okay but why tho? Lol that's just brutal.
He was a top level assasing that killed more people than months he lived by the time he was 14, and the whole point of ambu is to be fast and practical.

If you'd prefer, he might stab her in the throat or in the heart, lungs and any other part of the body zabuza listed to be one-hit kill area's.

i guess i did not. what did he do (the sakura one migthve been sharingan based, and even if it wasnt, he didnt submit her to anything, he just confused her lol)?.... and thats literally what i said, but ok. oh, and if energy= not equalized, genjutsu= not gonna work

as for another, i brutally disagree as to how hokage is portrayed in the wiki- he should be much weaker. he couldve trained sure, i dont disagree, seeing as guy did the same, but no amount of traning can bing back a leg or super duper eye. see what i mean?

No, sajura wasn't sharingan based. He would not use his sharingan on what is not even a genin. And she didn't even see him, so it doesn't matter.

He made her hallucinate sasuke all the while she was unaware of her actual surroundings. And yes, it is going to work. If you think that the whole thing Jiraiya said still stood than you must not know the amount of extensive retconning that went around through the show.

As for the whole training thing, that is a false equivalency at it's best. But do make a crt to downgrade them if you wish. The guy example is really bad tough, the whole training allowed him to unlock enough power to swoop the ass of a guy that creates moons, the idea that kakashi has enough power to destroy a particularly large town isn't incredible.

The only Genjutsu that apparently ignores Jiraiya's statement is the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Sighs ƒñªÔÇìÔÖé´©Å I could have sworn regular genjutsu like Kabutos can put people to sleep for example. Still anyone Kakashis genjutsu can give him plenty of time to kill her

what did jiraya say? i read the manga one too many times to not know. genjutsu especifically works by "reworking" a person's inner chakra network. no chakra network means that no genjutsu working either. how is that hard to understand? oh, as for the crt, i might as well, as its ridiculous.

Calaca Vs said:
The only Genjutsu that apparently ignores Jiraiya's statement is the Infinite Tsukuyomi.
No it isn't. Genjutsu is used on animals more often than that. Animals that should have no chakra.

Plus, it's not like the IT makes any more sense. Beyond range and being hard to break out of, it isn't that much different from normal genjutsu. And chakra pretty much became the thing that everything had, partially. (They had the Yin and Yang and all that bull)

Back