• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You might as well delete the other threads like showa vs 2000 or showa vs desghidorah, as this one has all of them. As for the fight itself, I'm gonna have to look in to it more.

Slattern is bigger and heavier than the others. He tanked an exploding 250 foot tall Striker Eureka but was severely wounded in the process. Since a US ton would usually equal 32000 ounces, making that 32000 ounces TNT and multiplying them by Striker Eureka's height would equal... 8,000,000(8,818,500 if you use metric tons, 8,960,000 if you use imperial tons) and Showa Godzilla tanked a meteor to the face and didn't even flinch. I think either Slattern or Showa Godzilla wins, and everyone else is stomped so hard it's not even funny.

Rooting Slattern, Betting Showa Godzilla.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Slattern is bigger and heavier than the others. He tanked an exploding 250 foot tall Striker Eureka but was severely wounded in the process. Since a US ton would usually equal 32000 ounces, making that 32000 ounces TNT and multiplying them by Striker Eureka's height would equal... 8,000,000(8,818,500 if you use metric tons, 8,960,000 if you use imperial tons) and Showa Godzilla tanked a meteor to the face and didn't even flinch. I think either Slattern or Showa Godzilla wins, and everyone else is stomped so hard it's not even funny.
Godzilla 2000 is Mountain level by tanking 900 Megaton in the face without shown any damage so ,rooting for Godzilla 2000 ( my favorite Godzilla :) )

Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Godzilla 2000 is Mountain level by tanking 900 Megaton in the face without shown any damage so ,rooting for Godzilla 2000 ( my favorite Godzilla :) )
How did you find that out?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Godzilla vs Megaguirus

Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Godzilla vs Megaguirus
The Godzilla from Godzilla vs Megaguirus is not the same individual as the one from Godzilla 2000. They both look nearly identical, but they follow different continuities.

Kiryu2012 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Godzilla vs Megaguirus
The Godzilla from Godzilla vs Megaguirus is not the same individual as the one from Godzilla 2000. They both look nearly identical, but they follow different continuities.
no,the one vs Orga isn't Godzilla 2000,is the 1999 individual

The 1999 Godzilla is pretty much always referred to as Godzilla 2000, especially considering his film has the same name despite taking place in 1999. The Godzilla in Godzilla vs Megaguirus doesn't share this name, nor is it the Godzilla in this fight.

Kiryu2012 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Chu Minh Duy said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Godzilla vs Megaguirus
Ah. This means that the Godzilla vs Megaguirus feat is a complete outlier. You said Godzilla 2000, which has never been shown to survive what Showa Godzilla or Slattern have ever survived.

Not really an Outlier, more of just that it's a different godzilla entirely. But yea, I agree that the feat shouldn't be used here since it's a different continuity. And isn't slattern bigger then even legendary godzilla? If that is the case then he has a HUGE size advantage.

Bombzilla said:
Not really an Outlier, more of just that it's a different godzilla entirely. But yea, I agree that the feat shouldn't be used here since it's a different continuity. And isn't slattern bigger then even legendary godzilla? If that is the case then he has a HUGE size advantage.
All kaiju are of comparable size here, as stated in the OP.

Back