• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kai the Collector vs EVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both Supersonic, idk why speed is equalized.

AP is probably around equal, seeing as Kai scales massively above his feat. Telekinesis could be a problem, and I'm not entirely sure if EVE can be transmutated or if Kai would even attempt that seeing as he'd sense no chi in her. Given the starting range, he'd probably lead with summons, with most of them likely being one-shot by the energy beams, yet should still provide enough of a distraction for Kai to close the range, neutering one of EVE's advantages. From there he just kinda crushes her with immensely superior combat skill + experience.

Haven't seen WALL-E in a good 10 years, but I don't remember EVE doing much fighting whatsoever.

You should probably unequalize speed, the gap isn't nearly blitz worthy

EVE's telekinesis is so far out of character for her in a battle situation, she only uses it as a means of picking up plants. She'd just whale on Kai with her plasma guns.

Doesn't Kai have to control his jombies to an extent? I remember that in the final battle, he was disorientated by the defeat of the jombies one by one.

Also, is it in character for him to use the jombies to close range? The three times he's used them (Valley of Peace, Jade Palace and Panada Village), he's always sent them in as an opening attack, only joining the fight himself late.

Good to know.

I don't think so, the jombies continued fighting when Kai was grabbed by Po. He only got disoriented because he was trying to look through their perspective using his jade vision.

It's less to close range and more to get the first hits off. But once he notices the Jombies being destroyed with ease, he'd probably want to close the range then.

Yeah. I'm not arguing that EVE wins, I think Kai takes this pretty handily, especially as I wouldn't bet against him using his swords to deflect some of the blasts. Plus, experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back