• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaguya looks into his eyes for a split second and that's it lmao. Her soul is literally ripped apart from her body and sent to Purgatory where she rots and dies.

Pretty sure he solos.

Goetia has Clairvoyance, so he can look through the past, present and future all at once. It's not going to catch him off guard, and he has at least Mid regen.

I actually have a serious answer, but I'm on mobile, so I'll let Monarch explain it to you.

Just know he had a fair match against a Warhammer character. That's more than enough proof.

Sir Ovens said:
I actually have a serious answer, but I'm on mobile, so I'll let Monarch explain it to you.
Just know he had a fair match against a Warhammer character. That's more than enough proof.
No it is not. A>B>C logic does not work when you bringing in character skill sets.

Yes.

Even if Kaguya did somehow hit him and turn him to ash, Goetia can ressurect himself. I'm not sure if this match is set in Ars Paulina, but he can still ressurect himself.

"Resurrection (Can resurrect himself, Phenex can resurrect itself after being killed, allowing it to persist after Goetia's death and the destruction of most of the other Demon Gods)"

Goetia can freely travel through time (he's appeared to various heroes throughout specific parts in history, which is literally the main basis of Fate/Grand Order). Should Kaguya be able to BFR, he can just zip back to the point in time where he was on the original battlefield.

Omahariptic said:
Goetia can freely travel through time (he's appeared to various heroes throughout specific parts in history, which is literally the main basis of Fate/Grand Order). Should Kaguya be able to BFR, he can just zip back to the point in time where he was on the original battlefield.
Would that work in a place with completely different time?

Since he would be BFRed into another dimension.

I'm not well invested into Naruto, so what suggests that the dimension he would be transported in would have a different time?

In any case, it would, because his Independent Manifestation (Rank A iirc) allows him to have a confirmed existence throughout all time and space, which also makes him immune to time paradoxes if Kaguya is even capable of that.

Goetia can see the past, present and future. The fact that Kaguya can even put a portal around him means that he already has a counter to it, like idk, moving back in time to just before she moved, and then blast her then?

Tbh, his powerset makes it so he can just cheese the fight. Stall for a while until he can move away from Kaguya and cast his Arse All Meddle Salmon This.

Doesn't really need to put much effort into it tbh, if Kaguya even glaces at Goetia's eyes for a split second her soul would be ripped out of her and sent to Purgatory where she would rot.

Would you look at that, Byakugan can see near 360 degrees. Wonder how that would affect her being able to see Goetia's eye/s from most any angle.

I mean it happens the moment someone looks into his eyes, even for a split second, then their soul is sent to Purgatory where they rot and die. Seeing as to how she has a 360 view, she's pretty much done for in that regard.

It's been a while since I read the Salomon Chapter, and I can't find the proper translations to check so I can't give you an answer for that. Similarly to how you haven't given me an answer to my questions, but that's whatever.

Regardless, Kaguya doesn't have a resistance to Soul Manipulation, which is exactly what that attack is. I'm guessing you're going to bring up the "it only works on fodder" argument, which isn't going to work since she literally has no counter.

Omahariptic said:
It's been a while since I read the Salomon Chapter, and I can't find the proper translations to check so I can't give you an answer for that. Similarly to how you haven't given me an answer to my questions, but that's whatever.
Regardless, Kaguya doesn't have a resistance to Soul Manipulation, which is exactly what that attack is.
Every time I answered my reply did not go through have typed out like 5 different replies and none of them worked.

As for the dimensional thing like I said it is an entirely different dimension without dimensional teleportation I don tthink he can come back. It works in an area instantly and is not a portal. It is also her first move which I don tthink he can escape from because of its activation speed.

His Independent Manifestation gives him a confirmed existence throughout all time and space, and I'm pretty sure 'other dimension' falls under that.

Omahariptic said:
His Independent Manifestation gives him a confirmed existence throughout all time and space, and I'm pretty sure 'other dimension' falls under that.
No it does not. Other dimensions have different time and space. He exists in one dimension across all of time and space not multiple. If not he would have multidimensonal range.

If Goetia is resistant to Spatial manipulation and if it's good enough BFR won't work. I'll dig up the reason soon.

Goetia is resistant, he has a resistance to Petrification, Spatial Manipulation, Mind Manipulation and Death Manipulation.

But anyway, his Independent Manifestation makes him immune to time paradoxes and highly resistance to instant death.

At the very least not against Kaguya's since it is describe to actually bring the dimension to her position not the other way round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back