• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean where she is at the moment. She bring the dimension to her (although only people around her are also forced into it.

Rocker1189 said:
since when did spatial manipulation have anything to do with dimensional shifting?

Because to BFR isn't as simple as the "disappear then reappear" A person takes up space and you are manipulating their space to send them elsewhere. BFR is Spatial based, being resistant to Spatial manipulation gives you resistance to Spatial based BFR, unless this is temporal based BFR I don't see it working. This was debated on another thread ( Gilgamesh vs Calypso I believe. )

Yes, but like I said it depends on how good the resistance is. It'd need to be a good resistance to Spatial manipulation, so I'll leave that up to OmahFodder to explain further.

Rocker1189 said:
Errm how does he stop all killing ash bones?
Good Question

How does Kaguya stop getting time paradoxes before she comes into existence while all of the planet around her gets utterly roastedthe second the match starts.

He realizes Kaguya is within her vicinity, understands her entire history, and time paradoxes her out of existence

And that's 1 of 10

Don't argue in favor of Kaguya here, you'll give her an L.

Rocker1189 said:
Sir Ovens said:
I actually have a serious answer, but I'm on mobile, so I'll let Monarch explain it to you.
Just know he had a fair match against a Warhammer character. That's more than enough proof.
No it is not. A>B>C logic does not work when you bringing in character skill sets.
It does work in this case tho.

Ok I'm at home now, but I guess I don't need to say anything anymore.

A>B>C logic usually doesn't work, but the guy we're talking about is Ahzek Ahriman. Just look at his page and tell me this match is fair.

It makes sense to make an argument in favour of someone you know as opposed to the opposite. Seems I was wrong in assuming she could win.

Isn't this stomp? Because Goetia can just erased history, and Kaguya have 360 vission, it's automatic soul rip.

Well if this is added, then so be it.

Rocker1189 said:
It makes sense to make an argument in favour of someone you know as opposed to the opposite. Seems I was wrong in assuming she could win.
You argue despite not knowing the other character?

Ask what they can do first, assuming the profile doesn't give it away.

I never said she won if you can see everything I typed I listed ways she could win and asked if he could counter them. Since it seemed everyone was just dimissing her own abilities.

Her abilities can be easily dismissed if literally all of them are useless against the opponent, and in this case they are.

Then why do you say "Can't she just do this?", which, obviously, implies that you think she can do that.

And I wont know that when not knowing the opponent.

Yes I think she can do it. It is whether the opponent can counter it.

Then don't assume she can just do it.

Does being able to time stop, multiply the bones, put them into Kaguya's body and give them existence erasing properties count?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back