• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arcker123

He/Him
  • Will probably be a stomp, but I like this match, so suck it. I wanna milk HST matches whilst we can still do em.
  • Kaguya Otsutsuki vs Soya Azashiro
  • Speed =
  • SBA otherwise
wp7693914.jpg
azashirosafwy_2.png

Last edited:
I think the match could be interesting, but it would require us to assume Kaguya wouldn't instantly die to Azashiro (which is very assumptious here, given his wincons) and that she has knowledge on his capabilities, enough knowledge to realize how much of a dangerous opponent he is, which will force her to use her more quicker wincons like Genjutsu.

Assuming a best possible world for Kaguya, she realizes the threat this opponent is to her, which forces her to use Genjutsu against him, and since it arguably activates faster compared to anything Azashiro has, it affects him first before he can activate any of his abilities. It places him under a mental daze that then allows Kaguya to either deconstruct him with Ash Killing Bones before he fuses with the world or she spits out the ETSO and erases him from existence.

But this assumes the absolute best outcome for Kaguya. In actuality, I just see Azashiro completely destroying her before Kaguya can do anything to him.

I think the match could be interesting, but it would require us to assume Kaguya wouldn't instantly die to Azashiro (which is very assumptious here, given his wincons) and that she has knowledge on his capabilities, enough knowledge to realize how much of a dangerous opponent he is, which will force her to use her more quicker wincons like Genjutsu.

Assuming a best possible world for Kaguya, she realizes the threat this opponent is to her, which forces her to use Genjutsu against him, and since it arguably activates faster compared to anything Azashiro has, it affects him first before he can activate his abilities. It places him under a mental daze that then allows Kaguya to either deconstruct him with Ash Killing Bones before he fuses with the world, or she spits out the ETSO and erases him from existence.

But this assumes the absolute best outcome for Kaguya. In actuality, I just see Azashiro completely destroying her before Kaguya can do anything to him.
This is also assuming Genjutsu will even work at all (which Reikaku prevents such)

Back