• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sōya Azashiro (Bleach) Vs Gilgamesh (Fate Series)

Arcker123

He/Him
My Favorite Goon Character Vs EA + Conceptual Armor GG

• Speed =
  • SBA Otherwise
  • 6-C Gil
  • Should be fair enough I suppose. I just wanna debate with Aza again and Gil is pretty strong...
  • They both spam tons of weapons and are nobles
4fca342bd50c4b085e7dc98429537387.jpg
8450c84b81e855b00e90821d58bc04d3.jpg

Last edited:
servant physiology can they deal with it?
Azashiro can just AP him to death with his Zanpakuto 🗿. Servant phys also grants no resistance to fusionism, which would mean most of Aza's abilities will work, as they are based on fusion. I guess that depends on how that equalizes to magic reistance, since Bleach has a system of magic (Kido) that are not Zanpakuto.

If Servant's had their 4-D invun removed then Ning is taking this.

Gilgamesh doesn't take things seriously enough from the fight to be able to win against someone with tons of potent durability negation who'll use it from the get go.

Aza fuses with Gil and the whole environment.

I hate @Imouto-tan's guts ngl

If his smurf invlun got removed than I guess this can continue.
His starting danmaku depends on the opponent. It can he anywhere from a few weapons to dozens to ******* thousands upon thousands upon thousands.
What are Gil's sensory capacity's? Cuz Aza's response to this would be to teleport away or simply hide is reiatsu and go invis to avoid this.

Extrasensory perception: Servants normally can sense souls even when they are very far away. They can also sense the emotions of others directed towards them.

Back