• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Abilities Removal

The Deva Path, Naraka Path, Asura Path, Animal Path, etc. are only available to those with the Rinnegan. Kaguya has the Rinne Sharingan but she does not have the Rinnegan. The Rinne Sharingan does not grant those abilities.

Rinne sharingan> rinnegan essentially. We have already seen Kaguya use abilities similar to Almighty Push

LordGriffin1000 said:
Do you have evidence that it doesn't grant these abilities?
I don't remember the final fight very much. Can you provide a scan where it was said that she could use this without a rinnegan?

OP completely ignores that Sasuke also has Rinne Sharingan and has used at least two of the six paths, which means that the Rinne Sharingan does give those abilities and Kaguya just never used them. Same way Madara never used most of his Rinnegan abilities, even though he could have.

@AppleLord

I don't recall it saying she could or couldn't use them but given the Path abilities come from Rinnegan and the Rinnegan is a part of the Rinne Sharingan I don't see why we would assume otherwise.

Which is why I asked does the OP have evidence that suggests it doesn't grant these abilities. I believe Kaguya used Almighty Push like Astral King said but I don't remember in which part it takes place. Y'all gonna half to what for more knowledgeable members to see this thread.

SnowFlame556 said:
OP completely ignores that Sasuke also has Rinne Sharingan and has used at least two of the six paths, which means that the Rinne Sharingan does give those abilities and Kaguya just never used them. Same way Madara never used most of his Rinnegan abilities, even though he could have.
Sasuke doesn't have the Rinne Sharingan, just the regular rinnegan.

Sasuke has the regular Rinnegan, with the ability to use his Mangekyo abilities through it, as far as I remember.

SnowFlame556 said:
Sasuke does not have a Rinne Sharingan, he only has a Rinnegan, that's all. Rinnegan only allows him to use Sharingan skills like Amaterasu and Genjutsus. Only Kaguya and Madara had a Rinne sharingan

Sasuke doesn't have the Rinne Sharingan, just the regular rinnegan.

His Rinnegan has the same tomoes in the eye that the Rinne Sharigan has so I don't see how the aren't the same thing when they look identical.

Sasuke simply has the Rinnegan and just happens to have a tomoe pattern in it. It allows him use of the Paths and Space-Time jutsu.

The Rinne Sharingan is a third eye that manifests on the forehead as seen with Madara and Kaguya, the only people to actually manifest it. Kaguya has never used any of the Paths. At all. In addition, the Rinne Sharingan has only ever been used to cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi and has never been mentioned to have any other special properties.

Also, this brings up something else. Even if we continue with the assumption that Kaguya's Rinne Sharingan has all the abilities of the Rinnegan, she's never used them or displayed them. As such, she'd be like Sasuke who inherited Itachi's eyes and would need a note on her page along the lines of:

Note: Due to Kaguya having the Rinne Sharingan, she should be able to replicate all of the Rinnegan abilities. However, Kaguya has not shown any of these in combat, so it must be noted in versus matches that she is allowed to use these powers. Otherwise they are unusable.

The Sharinga (ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝, Literally meaning: Copy Wheel Eye)

The Rinnega (Þ╝¬Õ╗╗þ£╝, Literally meaning: Saß╣âs─üra Eye)

The Rinne Sharinga (Þ╝¬Õ╗╗ÕåÖÞ╝¬þ£╝, Literally meaning: Saß╣âs─üra Copy Wheel Eye)

sure its not enough but

rinnegan and sharingan powers originated from Rinne sharingan

1.sasuke said IT(Infinite Tsukuyomi) is rinnegan jutsu

2.she use preta path/absorption jutsu

3.and used Deva Path/ repulsive force against naruto 1000 clone

u want Arthur to make his characters say jutsu's name every time a new characters come?

edit:added scans

Just want to note that the burden of evidence should be on the people trying to prove that the Rinne Sharingan does grant full Rinnegan abilities.

So this: "Do you have evidence that it doesn't grant these abilities?" doesn't really mean anything.

As far as I know Kaguya has never used one of the Paths in the manga.

Correct me if I'm wrong but that doesn't show her absorbing it, does it? It just looks like it doesn't affect her.

She can absorb chakra and absorb jutsu. Possibly a unique trait of hers or possibly a result of having that Path.

Not proof enough by itself that she has all of them.

hmm nitpicking

so i should just say the same thing to u someone who fail to show any evidence why we should remove rennagan from her

other-then saying not enough

Just want to note that the burden of evidence should be on the people trying to prove that the Rinne Sharingan does not grant full Rinnegan abilities.

> Just want to note that the burden of evidence should be on the people trying to prove that the Rinne Sharingan does not grant full Rinnegan abilities.

Isn't the claim that 'Kaguya has the Rinne Sharingan which gives her full Rinnegan abilities'?

That is what needs to be proved; not other people proving that she doesn't have them.

What does the databook claim about the Rinne Sharingan?

Omimi said:
Just want to note that the burden of evidence should be on the people trying to prove that the Rinne Sharingan does not grant full Rinnegan abilities.
Why tho? If she doesn't demonstrate any Rinnegan techniques, then she can't use them. Simple as that.

Right now, we're basically assuming she has those abilities because we're assuming that her third eye is called the Rinne Sharingan, basically. Despite the fact that she never showed those capabilities and that the Six Paths techniques are attributed to her son.

Saying we have to prove that she doesn't have them, when she's never actually shown using them, is a little weird to say the least. There needs to be proof that she does. Like how Sasuke proved he could tap into the Six Paths.

Isn't the claim that 'Kaguya has the Rinne Sharingan which gives her full Rinnegan abilities'?

sasuke nor madara ever used all of rinnagan power so remove them too

she use 2 of 6 path and sasuke calling IT is a rinnagan jutsu but u are nitpicking

if thats not enough then there is nothing i can do

Omimi said:
she use 2 of them and sasuke calling IT is rinahan jutsu but u are nitpicking
if thats not enough then there is nothing i can do
We're not nitpicking, we're calling out the fact that there isn't really that much evidence to justify what's on her profile.

At best, she's got evidence for Preta and that's debatable. Also, I'll repeat this again: even if you want to attribute the Paths to her, it has to be noted that she really hasn't used them and unless specified not usable in a debate..

MrKerf said:
Omimi said:
1. He never saw Rinne Sharingan before Madara came back to them. So it was just an assumption.
2. Dosn't seems like absorbtion jutsu. It may be just her durability. I guess.

3. I'm almost 100% sure that it was Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack.
This. Also, I might need to check anime for third one.

Omimi said:
1. That link doesn't have Sasuke saying anything.

2. That panel just shows her getting hit with Amaterasu...Bottom right panel. did you mean this one?

3. That doesn't have anything related Deva Path in.

If you're going to post evidence, get your links right, man.

Correct me if I'm wrong with scans, by all means, BUT....

the Sharingan and Rinnegan were derived from Kaguya's third eye. Hagoromo inherited the powers of her third eye into his pair of eyes, while his brother Homura received the Byakugan/Tenseigan. Indra inherited the Sharingan's powers from Hagoromo.

Kaguya is also shown using Shinra Tensei in additional media, such as her appearance in Jump Force, where she uses Shinra Tensei to start off her ultimate attack. Everything seems to suggest and imply that Kaguya's third eye has all of the powers of the Rinnegan (and it's stated outright that the Rinne Sharingan possesses the powers of the Sharingan**) it would make zero sense considering the context of the Rinnegan's powers and its connection to the Ten Tails if Kaguya's third eye didn't also possess the abilities of the Six Paths, as that eye is the direct ancestor of the Rinnegan.

Madara and Obito both reinforce the idea that the Rinnegan is an absolute necessity to performing the Infinite Tsukuyomi, and controlling the Ten Tails. The Demonic Statue/Ten Tails' body itself could be summoned at will by any Rinnegan wielder. I don't understand why this is a debate.

• here's a scan for proof:
Kaguya2

If you're going to post evidence, get your links right, man.

i mixed up the image sry

1. That link doesn't have Sasuke saying anything.
0678-011

3.That doesn't have anything related Deva Path i
Ytdtyvuyjf

MrKerf said I'm almost 100% sure that it was Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack

but as u can see there is no chakra arm here

this look similer to getting hit by shockwave or repulsive force/tk

2. That panel just shows her getting hit with Amaterasu...Bottom right panel. did you mean this one?

it shows that her getting hit with Amaterasu and she absorb it no?

1. Already answered.

2. Yet again, in Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack the fists are always at the end of... technique. So, it may be just art style.

3. Well, one way or another, she can absorb chakra with her hair, so I it must be different from Rinnegan ability.

MrKerf said:
In that scan, she's clearly not even using her hair. The flames hit her full on in the front, and she simply reaches her hand up, and then the flames are absorbed into her body. This is clearly Preta Path absorption, nothing indicates she's absorbing chakra with hair.

hagoromo showed kaguya's 3rd eye to both naruto and sasuke and talk about her
Kaguya2.png

so why are u saying sasuke dont know about her 3rd eye and never saw it b4

Well, one way or another, she can absorb chakra with her hair, so I it must be different from Rinnegan ability.

• what where did bold came from
2. Yet again, in Eighty Gods Vacuum Attack

• so where is chakra arms

A Stoned Orc said:
In that scan, she's clearly not even using her hair. The flames hit her full on in the front, and she simply reaches her hand up, and then the flames are absorbed into her body. This is clearly Preta Path absorption, nothing indicates she's absorbing chakra with hair.
Yeah, I know that she isn't using her hair. What I meant, is that she is using different technique. It may be her Kekei Mora, or smt, cause she is the "mother of chakra".

Yeah, Chakra Absorption isn't exclusive to the Preta Path. It is impossible to say she is 'clearly' using Preta Path absorption, especially since it looks visually different. Preta Path absorption normally appears to be like an invisible forcefield that surrounds the user and absorbs incoming jutsu. Look at the Preta Path absorbing the Rasengan or Madara absorbing the laser jutsu.

"what where did bold came from" - Can you explain that. I don't know english good enough.

"so where is chakra arms" - Here
2019-02-06 00-34-20

Back