• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Abilities Removal

The rinne sharingan as per its name is both a rinnengan and sharingan and she uses almighty push, thread over, there should be no more debate.

sure Chakra Absorption isn't exclusive to the Preta Path

but it is one of rinnegan jutsu
0678-011

and sasuke said IT is rinnagan Jutsu

so try to prove sasuke/manga wrong and this image is enough to close this thread

post some evidence other then assuming and giving your opinion

I see more an dmore people bring up their own head canon for abilities and Naruto and literally state things against what is stated in the manga like it is fact, it is getting really annoying.

Omimi said:
to them sasuke saying IT is rinnagan jutsu is not enough
Yeah they have to make up their own reasons why that is not the case. Apparently they know more than the characters in universe.

it's based on assumption not huge amounts of feats or statements

however it's an extremely logical assumption, The Rinnegan is an advanced version and the predecessor to the Sharingan, the Rinnegan has literally all of the innate Sharingan abilities and more, with the exception of specific abilities that are exclusive to certain users. now the Rinne Sharingan is to the Rinnegan what the Rinnegan was to the original Sharingan, the original eye "power" which every other eye power has deviated from including the Byakugan. for us to assume that the Rinne Sharingan doesn't possess the basic innate abilities that's granted by its inferior deluded version would be us assuming that the RinneSharingan is somehow an exception to a consistent pre-established chain of evolution that has consistently shown us that their predecessors are capable of the same stuff but more, I think this would lead to far more assumptions and mental gymnastics, I think sometimes a logical assumption is the best one.

> now the Rinne Sharingan is to the Rinnegan what the Rinnegan was to the original Sharingan

The Sharingan is shown evolving into the Rinnegan.

The Rinnegan is not shown evolving into the Rinne Sharingan.

The rinnengan is literally derived fromthe rinnesharingan. The rinenngan is a downgraded rinnesharingan it is in the name man it does ot take a genius to find out. And Sasuke states that IT is a rinnengan jutsu and she uses almighty push as well as the absorption ability.

The only ones with the Rinne Sharingan are the Ten-Tails, Kaguya and Madara.

Sasuke just has a Rinnegan.

The Rinne Sharingan has 9 tomoe in it. Sasuke's Rinnegan only has 6 tomoe.

you get a 1 tomoe Sharingan and you get a 3 tomoe sharingan, they both still sharingan, the difference between Sasuke's and Kaguya's is literally just the color and it's placement. also Madara's Rinne Sharingan also only had 6 tomoe.

I'm not sure where you're getting the " only ones with the Rinne Sharingan are the Ten-Tails, Kaguya, and Madara." from

A little nitpick but Madara' rinne sharingan had the 9 tomoe, Obito is the one who absorbed the shinju when he had 6 tomoe.

When the Juubi made its transition back to its original form as the Shinju, it went back to having nine tomoe.

Anyway - I haven't seen any official source state that Kaguya can use any of the Paths or other Rinnegan abilities. Is there anything the databook that might support it?

Because right now I don't think she ever clearly did anything with the Rinne Sharingan other than cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi and transport them through dimensions.

Also, the Infinite Tsukuyomi is just a Rinnegan Genjutsu, then why did Madara need to grow his own Rinne Sharingan to cast it? He had two Rinnegan already after all.

The rinnesharingan is the only one that can reflect it off the moon, Madara cast the IT on Obito as a kid without the rinnesharingan.

She used almight push as has been shown above.

And again there is not reason to believe that the more powerful version of an occular jutsu does not have the lesser version's abilities.

> Madara cast the IT on Obito as a kid without the rinnesharingan.

Since Madara only had a Sharingan, he presumably only used a regular Genjutsu on Obito. Not the IT.

> She used almight push as has been shown above.

It isn't explicitly stated as such. This might just sound like me nitpicking but I prefer concrete proof in matters like this.

> And again there is not reason to believe that the more powerful version of an occular jutsu does not have the lesser version's abilities.

Aside from the lack of confirmation for it, and that it has never been stated to grant all the powers of the Rinnegan.

When the Juubi made its transition back to its original form as the Shinju, it went back to having nine tomoe.

not seeing the point, it just means that a Rinne Sharingan can have both 9 and 6 (Likely depending on how many of the tailed beast chakra it has)

Sasuke is unaffected by the light and is capable of dispelling the IT and it's made clear to us through out the story only Sasuke can do this, only he can dispell a Jutsu that's exclusive to the Rinnesharingan.

Sasuke in the databook and the manga was only stated as having the Rinnegan, not the Rinne Sharingan, correct?

Damage3245 said:
Since Madara only had a Sharingan, he presumably only used a regular Genjutsu on Obito. Not the IT.

It isn't explicitly stated as such. This might just sound like me nitpicking but I prefer concrete proof in matters like this.

Aside from the lack of confirmation for it, and that it has never been stated to grant all the powers of the Rinnegan.
Wrong, he specifically told Obito that, it was the IT but it was empty with nothing he had put in it yet, but yiou are right that it was a sharingan.

It does not need to be it is obvious, we have seen its effects multiple times and they dont need to spell it out. And yes it is use nitpicking.

It does not need to be stated it is another obvious thing that you are indeed nitpicking.

abductive reasoning

Sorry, but I don't see it as being as obvious as you do.

If the majority of people want to keep those abilities on her profile, that's fine, I just don't think it is based on solid, confirmed information.

Damage3245 said:
> Madara cast the IT on Obito as a kid without the rinnesharingan.
Since Madara only had a Sharingan, he presumably only used a regular Genjutsu on Obito.
no more head canon pls

b4 getting in any argument u should reread it carefully what manga showed us

madara outright said it is initial version of IT

5075360-9137453169-SJA%2

Omimi said:
sure Chakra Absorption isn't exclusive to the Preta Path but it is one of rinnegan jutsu
0678-011

and sasuke said IT is rinnagan Jutsu

so try to prove sasuke/manga wrong and this image is enough to close this thread

post some evidence other then assuming and giving your opinion
sasuke said its rinnagan so it enough evidence

manga character statemant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fans head canon

just close this smh...................

Damage3245 said:
Sorry, but I don't see it as being as obvious as you do.
If the majority of people want to keep those abilities on her profile, that's fine, I just don't think it is based on solid, confirmed information.
Thats fine

agree to disagree

Damage3245 said:
why would fan/us/me/u have any right to decide on that

this is not vs battles where everything decide with Numbers

sasuke statement is solid, confirmed information

Back