• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya needs an upgrade

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
i dont know if this has been discussed here before but kaguya really needs an upgrade .. during their fight . it was stated that would of destroyed the dimension they were in.. and on two occasitons it was shown that her Dimensions have a source of light. her ice realm and the desert one where there's a sun.. and even a moon as shown in episode 460. however what we dont know is .. the size of the suns or the whole size of her dimensions .. but what we do know is that it is larger than a planet. as it holds not only a planet but a sun and moon . so in conclution i believe kaguya should be upgraded to one of the follow 3

Low 5B... 5B possibly higher with ETSB

Low 5B. High 5B with ETSB

Low 5B low 5A with ETSB

I believe any topic with Kaguya is Banned. Also, i belive she is Already listed as Planet+ with ETSB and that tier itself can encompass Planets bigger than earth. So... Pointless really. Although i will say she should be "At Least" Small Planet level "Likely higher" due to being portrayed as vastly Superior to Naruto and Madara and Sasuke and with Chakra control. But nothing more.

If any updates do occur i believe it should be noted on her profile that her abilities uses a lot of chakra and as such makes her waste a lot of Stamina quickly. Which is why Naruto was able to harm her after a time.

Well, for more evidence that will help, I found this

Sasuke is seen traveling through Kaguya's dimensions while on his mission and when going through the desert dimension, we literally see a sun in the sky clear as day

And its definitely not a moon as both the sun and the moon are right next to each other simutaneously in the same scan. So that proves that at least one of her dimensions has a sun in it

This topic is ban for lack of evidence.

But I will digress and support a small upgrade:

Kaguya:

Likely Planet level+ possibly far higher (Was gonna destroy her dimension which contains a sun)

>lack of evidence

I literally just posted a scan of her dimension having a sun.......which clearly isnt a moon since both are being simuntaeously put together in the same scan

That alone should prove that at least one of her dimensions has a sun

That's the point. There is lack of evidence and inconsistency of her creating those dimensions. Must likely she found then and claim them for herself.

Before you rant, think about it. At what point in time did she had said opportunity?

AppleLord said:
This topic is ban for lack of evidence.
But I will digress and support a small upgrade:

Kaguya:

Likely Planet level+ possibly far higher (Was gonna destroy her dimension which contains a sun)
Now base on the evidence above this is change too:

Kaguya:

Likely Planet level+ (Was gonna destroy her dimension which contains an artificial outer dome surrounding the entire planet.)

Iirc, this was discussed before and it tired out the mods that handle Naruto from too much speculation for Kaguya to be upgraded.

I made a similar post prior to this ,and I clearly support a "Possibly planet+" kaguya

Her dimension was atleast big enough for orbiting a moon,and she was going to destroy her whole dimension

Damico22 said:
she should be likely star lv because there clearly a son in one of the dimesions.
That's unlikely to get accepted. For following reasons:

-There's lack of evidence of her creating the dimensions and inconsistency with the story.

-The dimension she was gonna destroy does not have a sun.

-Assuming the sun in one of the other dimensions, will be destroy if she can destroy that dimension, is unlikely.

-Inconsistent with the God tiers in Naruto, and possibly an outlier given that no one has a planet level feat in Naruto, besides Kaguya.

Lets just focus in Planet level+ shall we?

Pretty much what AppleLord said. Even tho I believe kaguya can be star+ ,we dont have enough evidence to prove it,But Planet+ doesnt seem like a stretch (for the reason I said above)

How would any of that be right?

First of all, it doesnt matter what Dimension it is, Kaguya should be perfectly capable of destroying any one of them with her ETSB. What makes all the dimensions different from each other outside of different settings?

Secondly I don't see how her creating them is an "inconsistency". She can control and manipulate them as if she created them so really she must have created them sometime before she arrived to earth. And even if not, it's not that big of a difference

And again with the artifical sun thing? We already covered that with multiple reasons on why it makes no sense for her Sun to be artifical just because fodder Otsutsuki have shown to create suns in that manner.

Also that link doesnt mean anything at all as-

1. If im not mistaken, we take the manga as more canon evidence than the anime and if we factored in non-canon, then this would support Kaguya even more as her dimensions in the games for example show tons of stars in them

2. The video never shows an outer perimeter of the dimension like the acutal manga does. All we see is the moon being formed and thats it

3. The fact there is even light in their at all, as well as livable conditions so that T7 would not die during their fight with her, should already imply a sun being existent in the dimension. Otherwise.....the obvious latter would happen

Im not sure. I'll wait and see what others say

PS- I just realized, there is another reason why the suns in Kaguya's dimensions shouldnt be artifical ones at all

IIRC, the artifical sun inside the moon was generated and kept stable by the Tenseigan mechanism. And its further supported by the fact that when Naruto and Hinata destroyed it, the artifical sun also vanished.

So unless Kaguya has multiple machinery in her dimensions to keep her suns stable, which no evidence proves at all, then the idea of her suns being man-made ones should be dropped immediately.

She didn't possess the ETSB before coming to Earth, before eating the fruit to gain the powers. She also couldn't cast Infinite Tsukuyumi on the entire planet without the moon, since there was no moon before she arrived. Must likily she knew of those dimensions and claim them after gaining the power. As we saw the Ice dimension supported civilization before her and she was running away from Momoshiki.

The manga (canon source) doesn't possess a sun. The game is none canon and while the story remains the same, the concept is always different to the manga. (Including characters exagerrated ultimate's attacks) The game was even made before the anime. You have nothing to base it on, besides the anime who is the closest to canon.

You would need prove that the ETSB would destroy the sun after destroying the Earth on impact.

The perimeter is on the exact timeframe i gave you with a different angle.

It would be Inconsistent with the God tiers in Naruto, and possibly an outlier given that no one has a planet level feat in Naruto, besides Kaguya.

Your greed will cost us that Planet level+ as well, mate. Don't want to say i told you so when it happens.

If it was indeed Star level, how would it be an outlier? Kaguya is currently Planet level because it's assumed that she's just going to destroy the earth and recreate it with her ETSB. If it was mentioned in the manga that she was going to destroy the sun, she would have been Star level with ETSB and no one would be calling it an outlier.

First part is wrong as she clearly casted the IT on the planet without the moon. The moon was never there until after she was sealed. Also we dont know exactly how strong Kaguya was before coming to earth to eat the fruit, except for being the strongest of the Otsutsuki clan. So its not definite that she can or cannot use the ETSB. And having a civilization there doesnt mean she didnt create it, what says she also didnt just create them as well? Kaguya has life creating abilities aka BZ

Second part is also incorrect. Refer to my link above and if you actually click on it you would see a manga scan of the sun being clearly shown in one of her dimensions. I know the game is non-canon and it was not being used by me either. It was to help show that if we factored in non-canon, we would be factoring in that just as you factored in a lesser canon, the anime.

I dont need to prove it because the ETSB wasnt going to just destroy the planet. It was going to destroy the entire dimension, which clearly would destroy the sun and everything else within said dimension

No it isnt. In the manga we literally see the forming moon going into a farther part of the dimension. In the anime we dont

How does no one having a planet level feat besides kaguya make it an outlier?

No one besides Kaguya has a Planet level feat, hers is a statement. If she had said that the sun will be destroy it would had been taken with a grain of salt, since she lose to two Moon level characters at full power. Which is inconsistence, and got hurt by Sakura making her a glass canon.

I will said it again, keep pushing for star level and before you know it this thread will be close and you may even get block for bringing a ban topic in the rules.

Hell we may even lose the "+" upgrade too. :(

Getting hurt by Sakura is PIS and she was holding back against Naruto and Sasuke as she wanted to gain their chakra, remain on defense to ensure she wouldnt get sealed and not fight hard so that she can make sure her dimensions wouldnt get harmed in the process.

Ultimiately, like Madara, Kaguya is a victim of PIS/CIS

Im not pushing for the upgrade like you think I am. I know this is against the rules, I am only arguing this with more brought up evidence that might change things. And if it doesnt, then it doesnt.

What you're saying is what Amlad was saying in the previous thread. If she was indeed Star level, it would only be with ETSB. Yhwach also lost to two 5-C characters. Doesn't mean he isn't at least 5-B. There's something known as a glass canon. If she was Star level, her durability would still remain the same and her AP would be only because of ETSB.

That being said, I don't know about this upgrade.

All @Anime4Life said i know since i read it in the old topic where they ban it. Still they disagree, and so do I.

Burning Full Fingers said:
What you're saying is what Amlad was saying in the previous thread. If she was indeed Star level, it would only be with ETSB. Yhwach also lost to two 5-C characters. Doesn't mean he isn't at least 5-B. There's something known as a glass canon. If she was Star level, her durability would still remain the same and her AP would be only because of ETSB.

That being said, I don't know about this upgrade.

How would that help her in a versus? The ETSB is useless in a versus thread since it requires the chakra of all the people inside the Infinite Tsukuyumi. Both Black Zetsu and the databook confirmed this.

IIRC, Kaguya at full power has all of the victims chakra anyways. She became one with the tree so that means all chakra should be hers when at full power.

But even so, prep is an option or just use IT and go on from there

In a versus match no one has prep or trap or weapons sets before hand except for reality warpers, but even them have to wait until the start of the battle.

The characters use in versus are how they appear in the original series, otherwise Yhwach would start caught up in Kyouga Suigetsu in every battle he is in. Lol

That would depend in the location choosen by the OP.

They do if the OP allows it......

Dont see how that is a good point or even has relavance in this topic. Not to mention Aizen wouldnt even be in the match with or against Ywhach so being effected by KS doesnt apply to anyone except Aizen, if they were to fight

Irrelevant not, but presumably Star Level Kaguya a topic which is ban after been neglected a lot according to the rules.

i think that tbh the star level should only be at her one move the TSB i mean no other move can destroy the dimension other than that last move the affect didn't show cause she was sealed first. So i think at least star+ likely higher with TSB only while we keep her other more "consistent" tier

Back