• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya needs an upgrade

LordAizenSama said:
Are we really doing this topic every 2 or 3 days?
And isn't this banned???
I think it is banned

However there is some more (or new) evidence for this topic so thats why I think its being discussed again

But if it's still no good then nvm

The fact that this has been held down for so long just for sake of not discussing it is very concerning and put the Narutoverse at a spot where everyone was being nerfeddue to

A) Outliers

B) Inconsistency

ETSB should be far higher then planet level.

We have discussed this repeatedly in several threads, and yes, I think that this topic has been banned.

I think there is also some (also myself honestly) who wish to understand why this would be labled an outlier/inconsistency for Kaguya as well if anything

Well, it would be highly inconsistent with the displayed power-levels of all other characters in the series.

Then again, we have given certain characters from other series separate "hax that is unusable for combat purposes" tier rankings.

If you wish, you can politely inform TheMightyRegulator, KamiYasha, and Kkapoios about this thread via their message walls.

imho i think Kaguya is only that strong with her last move and creating via hax only that is unusable other than that she is like low 5-B anyway

Well, the question is if we should give her an extra "4-C via hax that is unusable for combat purposes" tier, apart from her regular Low 5-B attack potency? We have done so with some characters from other fictions.

For this we need input from KamiYasha, Kkapoios, and TheMightyRegulator, however.

From Fairy Tail, Brandish is island level via hax and Irene is large country level via hax plus prep time. But their normal combat AP is city level and mountain level respectively. We could indeed do something similar for Kaguya.

But as @Antvasima said, more input is needed.

We also do the same for the My Little Pony cast. Anyway, could you politely inform the 3 people that I mentioned about this thread, via their message walls?

I think that "Planet level, possibly higher" or "At least Planet level, possibly higher" would be fine.Anything else would be too much guess work.

@Omega Please stop derailing the thread.

@Kkapoios Well, the issue is whether we should do the same as for Fairy Tail and My Little Pony, and give Kaguya a "Low 5-B. Possibly 4-C via hax that is unusable for combat purposes" rating, for apparently creating a star?

Thank you, and no problem.

@Ant I don't think that this is a good idea, her TSB had some battle potential and the Planet level stats suit it well.

Okay. Thank you for the input.

Back