• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya (Naruto) vs Kaguya (Yaiba)

Battle of the Kaguyas with both of them at full power. Which one will win?

The battle can be won via death, KO or incapacitation.

Ah I remember seeing a similar battle thread in Animevice. Obviously Kaguya wins :v

LOL jk, but anyway Yaiba's Kaguya stomps if she fuses with Earth and becomes basically a female Ego. However Naruto's Kaguya wins against primal Yaiba's Kaguya with high difficulty due to the speed difference.

Earth Kaguya > Naruto Kaguya >= Primal Kaguya >>> Dragon Princess Kaguya

But Yaiba Kaguya >>>>>>> Naruto Kaguya as a villain and a hot female antagonist

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Ah I remember seeing a similar battle thread in Animevice. Obviously Kaguya wins :v
LOL jk, but anyway Yaiba's Kaguya stomps if she fuses with Earth and becomes basically a female Ego. However Naruto's Kaguya wins against primal Yaiba's Kaguya with high difficulty due to the speed difference.

As a hot villain? dude she is an old grandma who has to retain her youth by draining young girls after 24 hours, she is not hotter than Kaguya from Naruto.

As a villian she has a better personality, but this is due to the fact that Kaguya from Naruto was already too insane to actually show any real personality other than the fact that she created Zetsu because she was betrayed by her sons, in who was reduced to little more than a hand puppet. (That what Zetsu is in reality)

WelshDragonEmperor said:
Byakushiki Setsura said:

As a hot villain? dude she is an old grandma who has to retain her youth by draining young girls after 24 hours, she is not hotter than Kaguya from Naruto.
As a villian she has a better personality, but this is due to the fact that Kaguya from Naruto was already too insane to actually show any real personality other than the fact that she created Zetsu because she was betrayed by her sons, in who was reduced to little more than a hand puppet. (That what Zetsu is in reality)
It doesn't matter both of them are grandma's.

WelshDragonEmperor said:
Byakushiki Setsura said:
Both of them are grandma's. Your point being?
One is eternally young(Otsutsuki Mam)a true GILF and one is temporarily young and very wrinkly like Tsunade in her true appearance.
Except had it not been for her eating the Shinju Fruit and being sealed in the Moon she would have looked like worse than a mummy, so your definition of *true GILF* goes out the window.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
WelshDragonEmperor said:
Byakushiki Setsura said:
One is eternally young(Otsutsuki Mam)a true GILF and one is temporarily young and very wrinkly like Tsunade in her true appearance.
Except had it not been for her eating the Shinju Fruit and being sealed in the Moon she would have looked like worse than a mummy, so your definition of *true GILF* goes out the window.

No Kaguya is etnerally youthful, even after millenia she would still be the same, that is the difference between her and this Kaguya. one needs a constant supply of young maidens, while the other is eternally Youthful.

The only thing that becomes a mummy is the Shinju as Kaguya is was still in the moon aparantly. the Shinju and Kaguya are still separate entities.

WelshDragonEmperor said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
WelshDragonEmperor said:
Byakushiki Setsura said:
No Kaguya is etnerally youthful, even after millenia she would still be the same, that is the difference between her and this Kaguya. one needs a constant supply of young maidens, while the other is eternally Youthful.

The only thing that becomes a mummy is the Shinju as Kaguya is was still in the moon aparantly. the Shinju and Kaguya are still separate entities.
ONLY after eating the Shinju fruit and being sealed in the Moon otherwise she would have aged, just like Hagomoro and Hamura.

CaptainFalcon64 said:
WelshDragonEmperor said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
WelshDragonEmperor said:
Byakushiki Setsura said:

ONLY after eating the Shinju fruit and being sealed in the Moon otherwise she would have aged, just like Hagomoro and Hamura.
You realize she claimed to be immortal... I swear man. I have no idea where you come up with these things...

She claimed it after she was release which would make sense. Don't read things out of context I said she would have AGED had it not been for her eating the Shinju fruit and being imprisoned in the Moon she would have aged. Never implied that she waesn't.

Her being sealed has absolutely nothing to do with her age. It's not a Space-time no jutsu. I'm afraid I'm not the one taking something completely out of context here...

Oh DUDE! I was wondering WTF "That swordsman anime" I watched during my childhood was! Thanks guys, for reintroducing me to it!

Back