• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayonetta has versatility. Although Kaguya is immortal and could resist change of BFR I suppose.

Depends on whether Kaguya can eternity lock her. Not sure if that's time stop though since it's a bit different.

I don't really Know bayonneta, but i salute the originality of the fight, bravo.

Nothing is stated to be able to Kill a person of Hourai, but if she killed a god-like thing, who knows. Kaguya's eternity is definetly stronger than bayonetta's time slow.

I feel sorry for the Fairies in Gensokyo given the ammo for Onyx Rose.

Alura, Sai Füng, Bazillions, and Chernoborg are huge issues to Kaguya (curses, too fast even for a God to see... although that's likely a NLF, molecular destruction, and soul attacks) but the rest of Bayo's armory won't be a HUGE threat. However, Bayo herself is the problem thanks to just how flexible, versitle, and better feats for combat. Taking combat expertise is hard to judge so thats a toss up but whereas Kaguya has immortality and time hax is better than time slow, I'd say it depends if she can deny the weapons since the Inferno Demons are a non-issue and just target practice.

I'll just chalk it to inconclusive but leaning a bit to Kaguya since Bayo could potentially knock her out

Well, Kaguya is better with frill and spraying bullet everywhere :). Though srs, if all of that are weapon, she could have just froze it in place and render its useless too before it even touch her, and then froze Bayo on the spot. Vote for Kaguya.

Kaguya too. Yuyuko couldn't kill her with Soul Manip, I doubt Bayo is going to do much better. And y'know Eternity stuff and all and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back