• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
bayonetta-purple-background-uvddj9wukxwd6w2i.jpg
de7ptda-bb69c62d-f88f-4d5a-a52b-32f6496f3b44.png

Bayonetta Vs Yakko Warner

Bayonetta 2 Bayo will be used.

Bayonetta:
Yakko:
Incon:

Not really, fate makes so that a event will happen, no matter how much you try to go away from It, plot controls what is happening at the moment

basically fate would make so the plot eventually walks to the "fate" no matter the direction It takes

Not really, fate makes so that a event will happen, no matter how much you try to go away from It, plot controls what is happening at the moment

basically fate would make so the plot eventually walks to the "fate" no matter the direction It takes
Not really? A plot contains a beginning, middle, and end, all of which are established and it's characters are forced to go along with it. For example, a script, which Yakko frequently defies and abuses to gain knowledge of the future, would dictate someone's next lines or the course of action they would take. If Yakko goes against the script, he's defying that fated outcome, whereas everyone else has to obey it.

to be fair we don't know how much the scrip actually forces a future to happen and how much It's kinda of a "intructions to the future" on his verse

to be fair we don't know how much the scrip actually forces a future to happen and how much It's kinda of a "intructions to the future" on his verse
Speak for yourself. I spent like weeks researching this verse. When the Warners messed with the scripts, characters were switched up into different scenarios, drastically impacting the outcomes of their individual shorts than what they would have been had they not interfered.

As I'm aware, bayo has some bbusted fate hax and acasuallyt, I don't think yakko can just pass trough thouse
She does yes, she is a causality singularity and cannot be killed as a result of this, to the point of being able to come back after being erased from existence on a multiversal scale

Back