• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya and ETSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not discuss and drop the discussion about 4-B Cell Rocker, it was proved 100% to be true. I personally disagree with the 5-A durability and godly Regenerationn for her even if proved legit.

If it is proven legit then there is nothing to disagree with and it just comes to bias. I am not dropping the 4-B Cell thing because it just proves my point even more. Note that I never said I do nothing think Cell is not 4-B. Also I have said already that High regen is fine for her. Would be nice if people actually read what I said.

Anyway, after doing research, I think I should prob post a blog about it, it's pretty long and I'm not sure when I'm going to have the time to post it and set everything up.

so I humbly ask that you guys don't ban this topic just yet but are more than welcome to close the thread if you don't believe anyone else brings enough Justifications to the table.

anyway with that being said for those of you worried that Kaguya might get wanked to far higher levels using head canon then don't worry I can guarantee you that

• There is not enough evidence to support 5-A Kaguya Durability nor low godly regen, but there is enough evidence to support Mid High to High regen. that is all
So, for now, I won't be responding to this thread or alike until I've set everything up and organized my point.

Cell followed a logical scaling from characters growing immensely stronger compared to previous feats, and there were several mentions of it in various official sources.

This on the other hand is based on your interpretation alone, although I agree that it is a possibility.

That said, we cannot maintain absolute consistency between the scaling of different franchises, and you are not allowed to derail threads by bringing them up. We gauge everything on a case-by-case basis.

Her body would be reduced to atoms if she tanks it without having the necessary durability because the TSB has be compared to the Jinton (said to be better actually) which dismantles things to a molecular level.

That doesn't necessarily make the TSBs work on an atomic level though...probably. I dunno.

Maybe it's best to say it would reduce her to molecules.

So we are going to ignore that TSBs destroy things at a molecular level the Edos were expected to have their limbs back but it specifically countered them by negating their regen.

@Dark. yes

@Rocker. it's something I would have discussed in my blog. TSB simply negates Ninjutsu, there's no reason to assume it works on users who are not powered by Ninjutsu.

TSB is superior to Onoki's Jutsu which turns them to dust, by how much? we are uncertain. it could likely be High but I think it's far safer to assume Mid High.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Just say at least Mid-High.
That makes the most sense to me, not high-mid lmao. Even though High is literally what it is. That is just top level downplay. Completely ignoring how abilities work in the manga.

^^^ @Rocker Remeber Hiruzen said it was better because it was capable of changing its shape to be defensive or offensive, not because it can destroy things on a higher level

Even if it was better for that reason it is still on the molecular level. I was never claiming it atomised ppl.

It seems people in this wiki are forgetting the regen page so I am just going to post it here:

High: Able to regenerate from a single molecule/atom/particle.

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being vaporized/dus

High: Able to regenerate from a single molecule/atom/particle.

@Matthew, Reppuzan & Dark649

What do you think about "At least Mid-High"?

Except it has been literally said to be molecular, I dont know what else people want. This is like the light speed thing except we have proof in the manga itself and people still ignore it. I wonder why I bother tbh.

They should change it to:

Mid-High: Able to regenerate from being molecules/vaporized/dust

High: Able to regenerate from a single atom/particle.

That way no issues here. A specific link for Kaguya.

Except there is never any vapor or dust left after Onoki uses the technique. It has many different variants ranging from atomic detachment to particle seperation. Ofcourse molecular destruction is the best low-end to go for which makes sense. But at the end of the day it is still in the High range regen.

I agree with regen,also isnt CT the only way to kill(seal) her?

For those who say "She never done that so it is speculation".

No one in DB never destroyed a star,never destroyed a solar system,never destroyed a universe(Zeno doesnt count).But they are low2C,nice.The same goes for many verses.

Dont want to be hostile but that is called double stardarts as Rocker already said.

Let's not compare this to Dragon Ball. From what I remember from the highlighted threads, they are Low 2-C due to Infinite Zamasu's feat, and there was a High 3-A feat for shaking an infinite sized realm or something like that, and the thing with Cell has already been explained.

I don't care about what comes out of this, but we shouldn't be using stuff like this to justify Kaguya getting anything here. There are better examples.

@Burning

My point is that people can accept statement in some verses easily,for example everyone is scaled from Infinity Zamasu,cause "Jiren is the strongest person they have ever met",I dont see how can some alien scale to non corporeal IZ thats almost spread himself into different timelines.I dont think they even compared him to Zamasu.Goku didnt destroy a universe when he fought Beerus,yet he is 3A.

I dont want to discuss this anymore,i already mentioned my point.I'll bring DB as an example if its needed.(I brought DB as an example cause I am very knowladgable in the verse and remember almost every feat etc).

We might have to ban Naruto revision threads altogether if the fans continue to relentlessly and aggressively waste the staff's time in discussion after discussion, at the expense of other series.

Alternately make all Naruto revisions staff only, as this is not a manageable rate of neverending demands for our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back