• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya and ETSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dzhindzholia said:
Also,she has some resistance to matter manipulation so i think she doesnt need that much dura to tank it.
Theres a difference between tanking what caused the attack and the attacks effects itself. For example, just because you tank a Low 2-C's energy attack doesnt mean you can suddenly survive its destruction of space-time.

Kaguya is resistant to the matter hax of the TSB itself, but that wont mean she resists the space-time destructing effect it makes when used as an attack, otherwise we'd be shooting for her to also have resistance to space-time hax.

i want to know

if it was not oulier then her feats ( destruction of space-time) would be Low 2-C' Right

Probably lol. I mean technically it is also not an outlier if it was Low 2-C because she would just regen if she had Low-Godly and also none of her physical attributes would scale just like it is now. Buw I know that would never happen. So might as well forget about it.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wat? Isn't Low 2-C for universal stuff?
Yeah, but according to Kep destroying her time-space would lead to Low 2-C levels of power because it is not just matter in the time-space involved now.

With all due respect, I think Kep is kind of wrong about that.

I don't see how destroying space-time on a planetary scale suddenly means its anywhere close to even tier 3. Remember, the HTC from DB is a planetary space-time too, yet destroying that doesnt become anything but tier 5. This shouldnt be any different.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Cuz Tier 2 HST is not possible, like ever.
Otherwise, we would have 2-C Yhwach by now.
I dont know if you are being serious with that. Just in case you are, that is a really stupid thing to say. Not to mention Yhwach has never actually been called anything close to universal. And if he really was, why would I care?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Wat? Isn't Low 2-C for universal stuff?
kep said this

Except destroying multiple dimensions requires breaching the distance between them, which is infinitely above Tier 5. Since each one of Kaguya's dimensions are planet-sized space-times as per the databook and the manga, destroying them according to our Tiering System would be High 3-A, which is ridiculous.

The current calculation for Kaguya assumes she is destroying all the physical matter within her dimension and not the dimension itself, which is why she's 5-A.

Basically, you made the feat an outlier.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
With all due respect, I think Kep is kind of wrong about that.
I don't see how destroying space-time on a planetary scale suddenly means its anywhere close to even tier 3. Remember, the HTC from DB is a planetary space-time too, yet destroying that doesnt become anything but tier 5. This shouldnt be any different.
Even if it was, it would be via hax and not AP. Lets us say for a totally random example an MS allowed someone in the Naruto verse to wipe out a universe just like that. We dont instantly say outlier, because it is hax. Just like in any other verse.

Destroying a planet-sized space-time continuum is hax, not High 3-A. Hell even a whole galaxy isn't rated as High 3-A.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Destroying a planet-sized space-time continuum is hax, not High 3-A. Hell even a whole galaxy isn't rated as High 3-A.
Exactly, so I dont know why we dont label it as hax give her low-godly regen and leave it as it is.

This is what I propose:

Can destroy pocket dimensions via ETSB.

Power and Abilities: Regenerationn (Low-Godly)

Leaving the 5-A there of course.

Leave the 5-A

No level of Matter manipulation has you destroying time and space lol. It is just hax.

Didn't read the whole thread. So may i ask the reasoning behind being able to destroy pocket dimensions?

Because that is what she was going to do with her ETSB and it means that she also does not have an "outlier" in her tiering.

What? If her pocket dimension is planetary, how can it be hax when it could be just her expanding her ETSB until it devours it wholly

ALRF said:
What? If her pocket dimension is planetary, how can it be hax when it could be just her expanding her ETSB until it devours it wholly
Because she was not just going to destroy matter in it she was going to end the time-space and recreate a new one as said in the manga. Which is supported by dimensionall travel not being enough to escape it.

Another thing I see wrong with Kep's reply:

"Except destroying multiple dimensions requires breaching the distance between them, which is infinitely above Tier 5."

Not only would this go under the assumption that Kaguya's dimensions are even whole universes, which has absolutely 0 basis and evidence for it, but how is this even a tiering feat? The distance wouldnt even be infinite also, otherwise Obito would have never been able to search through the dimensions to find Sasuke. The dimensions aren't infinitely apart.

Overall point, none of this changes Kaguyas AP from 5-A, and no one wants to as clarified here and the last thread.

Saikou The Lewd King said Destroying a planet-sized space-time continuum is hax

then its not an outlier

So who here agrees:

5-A via ETSB and can destroy pocket dimensions using it.

Power and Abilities: Regenerationn (Low-Godly)

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Not only would this go under the assumption that Kaguya's dimensions are even whole universes, which has absolutely 0 basis and evidence for it,
Sdsdsdsas
i have seen some verse got upgrade to universe

by this words along (red box )------------------------>

If other verses got upgraded from something as simple as that, then they need a downgrade, badly. That is not nearly enough.

Pretty sure they wouldn't have been accepted had it being for most likely proof that those alternate dimensions are universal. Don't think Naruto has ever shown such statments

Yeah no. "Alternate time-space" is just clarifying Kaguya's planetary space-times. It literally changes nothing. "Space-time" is not at all justification for it being a universe.

If we don't even accept the HTC as a universe for it being a space-time, then this definitely isnt getting accepted as a universe.

I mean being a different time-space def means being a universe of its own, but not actually universe sized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back