• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kaguya and ETSB

Status
Not open for further replies.
High godly is not okay at all, but like I said before....If we took Naruto statements at face value, Kaguya would have had Mid-Godly regen a loong time ago. She just doesn't have the feats to back it up, so the most likely thing she has is Mid-High.

@rocker:

I still have one doubt though, if the dimension is getting erased then where does Kaguya being turned to dust come from ?

Unless you are saying that etsb has both a physical and a dimensional component but I don't think that is the case.

Mid-High seems fine if it's implied that she was going to regen from it.

Maybe possibly/likely mid-high if we want to stay on the safest side

If ETSB really erases the dimension then why would she turn into dust in the 1st place. She isn't really regenerating at all. She is just recreating herself along with the rest of her dimension.

LordWhis said:
If ETSB really erases the dimension then why would she turn into dust in the 1st place. She isn't really regenerating at all. She is just recreating herself along with the rest of her dimension.
LordWhis, you are determined to keep this going...

@pachi:

Rocker isn't asking for high godly I misunderstood him when he was talking about kaguya's regen and thought that he meant that kaguya would regenerate from her dimension being erased when he really was trying to say that she would recreate it with herself in it.

LordWhis, you are determined to keep this going...

Not really, give her mid high if you wish, knock yourself out, I personally just don't see it is all.

LordWhis said:
@pachi:
Rocker isn't asking for high godly I misunderstood him when he was talking about kaguya's regen and thought that he meant that kaguya would regenerate from her dimension being erased when he really was trying to say that she would recreate it with herself in it.
I never knew you thought of it to that extent lol.

Guys please. As someone who agrees with the revisions too, we need to keep the other BS out.

Drop the godly regen stuff

Drop the Low 2-C Kaguya stuff

All of this other crap needs to be dropped or at the very least made in another thread to keep this one on track. The more random and inflated BS that comes up, the longer it'll take to finish this.

Im sorry, but im just trying to keep this on the level and not go off track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back