• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Mikazuchi vs Anne Mayer

I didnt, but thanks either way lol.

So, how trigger happy is Kagura with her gravity hax? Because if she wait till she realise that she needs it then its too late. Anne has the bad habit of straight up oneshotting her opponents, highly skilled master knights and physically superior beats alike.

And even in the case of of Kagura gravity haxing off the bat, Anne could still suprise her with Wave lazers that only needs a big flick of her hand. Anne is extremly cunning and resorts to dirty tricks if she can so she realises that she gets gravity haxed (because thats a existing hax in verse), lies herself down so she can ambush Kagura and flicks.

Voting Anne for now.

Prime Anne is used, so she only has her AB Swords, her Energy manipulation and Amp as lethal stuff. The rest is second Key

Oh right, she starts with sword attacks

Kagura usually starts using CQC but will soon uses her gravity magic when she realize her opponent is not a fodder.

>Sword attack

Kagura easily manhandled Erza so I think she will be fine.

A note about her gravity magic: It is potent enough to pin down someone who can uses the same ability like her. It is also strong enough to shoot down a pair of giant eel that were flying in mid air.

I don't think Anne can even twitch a finger at all while under the pressure of Kagu's magic.

Another note about Kagura AP this time: She effortlessly sliced through Erza's Adamantine Armor which has 7-B dura...and she did it with a sheathed sword. So, I would say Kagura has the AP here.

Does the chubby wizard woman have Resistance to Gravity hax? Because I've found some loopholes in that part.

I doubt Kagura has the AP advantage, she one shots an armor which is 24 Megatons putting her above that but to an unknown extent. Meanwhile Anne is 34 Megatons, numbers are in her advantage regardless of chain scaling and such. I also don't recall Kagura pinning someone who had resistance to gravity.

Anne is way above both Kagura in skill tho, let me elaborate:

Anne was trained in swordmanship and martial arts since childhood and was as a recrut already immensly above experienced and skilled Knights in raw skills. She was in fact so above them, that Mother Knight, the very first Knight to ever exist, recognised her as a genius and gave her 2 AB Swords (Context: AB Swords are vital for Knights and are immensly rare, due to the limited material), something that only Anne archieved. After becoming a Knight, she quickly rose to the rank of a Master Knight, Knights who survive planetary wars and fought and surivived against Zero Types. Meaning that they are even more skilled than normal knights, who literally bring swords to a mass gun fight and win. But this dosnt stop here. Anne participated, together with Pray, in the Veelches war. That very war shoulderd the entirety of humanity on it. It was such a brutal and unforgiving war that Knights and Master Knights alike died left and right. Fodder beasts in that war manhandled normal Knights and threatend Master Knights in masses.

That war introduced the Cross Eyes, a Zero Type Duo that soloed entire armys of Knights and Master Knights with utter ease. Anne and Pray engaged them in a duel and killed them, winning the entire war.

Another Skill feat of hers was when she engaged a group of Knights in combat. She was unarmed and had to fight against dozen of them at the same time, every Knight, armed with actual weapons and intel on her, rushed at her. She oneshotted them utter ease, bare fisted. She did the same to 3 Master Knights, one of them being a Veelches War comrade, Likewise oneshotted, even though they all attacked coordinated and at the same time. This all happend in a single fight.

I could add more on Anne's skill, there are more feats but i this is not a fangirl post about Anne so i will keep it for myself for now.

As for her gravity hax, i doubt she would manage to pinpoint Anne with enough force, considering that she used it against characters weaker than Anne. I dont doubt that she can apply enough gravity to absolutly seal Anne off, but she would need to know first that she has to apply more force in the first place. And she wont get that intel because Anne finishes near all of her fights in 1 to 4 hits. Not to forget that Anne can amp her sword strikes with Wave energy, creating energy slices that travel further than her normal cut. One bad blocked attack will kill Kagura.

Rin The Dragon Empress said:
Out of curiosity what series is Anne from and where can I read it? She looks precious tbh.
Knight run, readable on LINE WEBTOON and most manga sites. I recommend the version on Webtoon, the translation there is more readable. But brace yourself, its a very emotional read. Sadly only the first 2 arcs are translated because Webtoon stopped translating. Luckily there is currently a fantraslator whos working on the next arc, but it will take a while till its finished.

And i agree, Anne is really precious.

Back