• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

Btw Chihiro right hand is gone right.
Currently.

Char needs to hone her skills on healing.

I’m really looking forward to when Chihiro is forced to learn more about Sorcery in general since at the moment he is kind of depending a lot on his knowledge of Enten and it’s potency.
He will.

But it seems like mastery of one field of sorcery is a big thing and not many people could learn a wide variety.

It took an enchanted blade user to learn three big fields of sorcery (of course the derivative powers and abilities and their potencies "depend on the user").

That bonsai sorcerer has fire and plant manipulation (and teleportation) and is considered a high tier sorcerer.

Congrats
Has a feeling there will be some rivalries among Kagurabachi, Frieren, Nue's Exorcist and Mamayuyu

i dont really get whats up with the hiyuki translation thing, he/she/they, they look fine as hell and i need some fan art now

also, i feel like withhow hiyukis been portrayed so far, i think theyll end up as an ally later

I checked comments saying raws refers Hiyuki as a girl viz messed it up. So idk.
Well, the comments said that the JP Kagurabachi Twitter account confirms that Hiyuki is female. According to the VIZ translator (or editor, I'm not sure) in the comments, it's hard to know exactly what gender a character is since all of the pronouns used in the manga are gender neutral. I don't know how true either of those things are since I can't read Japanese, but they both make sense to me.

Here‘s a minor CRT

Well, the comments said that the JP Kagurabachi Twitter account confirms that Hiyuki is female. According to the VIZ translator (or editor, I'm not sure) in the comments, it's hard to know exactly what gender a character is since all of the pronouns used in the manga are gender neutral. I don't know how true either of those things are since I can't read Japanese, but they both make sense to me.
Saw one more translation in Twitter stating. Gender pronounce used is they/them.

Does this confirm?

The author / publisher in their official Kagurabahi account confirmed Hiyuki Kagari was a female.

"彼女を最強たらしめる力、「炎骨」とは..."
"The power that makes her the strongest, 'Enkotsu'..."

彼女 = her/she.

Also, in the manga, Hiyuki uses the pronoun "Uchi" to refer to herself.

The Japanese pronoun "Uchi" (うち) is a first-person pronoun, and its usage can vary depending on the region and the speaker's gender. Generally, "Uchi" is often associated with feminine speech in certain dialects or informal settings. It is commonly used by some women to refer to themselves. Also, in the manga, Hiyuki's use the pronoum "Uchi" to reffer to herself.

More to read:

Last edited:

Does this confirm?

The author / publisher in their official Kagurabahi account confirmed Hiyuki Kagari was a female.

"彼女を最強たらしめる力、「炎骨」とは..."
"The power that makes her the strongest, 'Enkotsu'..."

彼女 = her/she.

Also, in the manga, Hiyuki uses the pronoun "Uchi" to refer to herself.

More to read:

Yeah, it seems like Hiyuki is in fact a woman. We'll see if Viz's translation gets fixed or not (but I can still see how they might've had a hard time determining her gender).

Kagura Bachi Sonata in C Major - composed by duckish @ YouTube

Things have evolved into the next level.
Will examine in detail and tell something later.

One musician hired by Rooster Teeth will upload a commissioned work related to Kagurabachi likely within a month.

Chapter 22 is really some multiple chess games.
Gives me perseverance to wait for the official Manga Plus release and the coming chapters and episodes.

wn3gJ2v.jpeg

NAH, I'D LOSE.

wn3gJ2v.jpeg

NAH, I'D LOSE.
I love this cause there wasn’t any shit talking, any sort of banter he just said “nah I’d be finished!”

Hopefully we can see Shiba actually fight though. Takeru say everyone calling him a fraud on the sub-Reddit and has to disprove them.

The "nah I'd lose" guy Kyoura Sazanami, aka the current head of the Sazanami clan, is responsible for magically sustaining the "warehouse", which is a pocket dimension that is maintained by the genryoku of the heads of the Sazanami clan - which holds all items and prisoners for the Rakuza-ichi event.
If the heads of the Sazanami clan die, the warehouse dimension and everything contained inside would vanish.

Is that a pocket dimension creation feat? Which translates into attack potency with genryoku?
(I think of making a calc blog of creating a warehouse dimension if I am or anyone is idle enough.
The largest warehouses in the world are the Boeing Everett Factory (usable cubic volume of 13.3 million m^3) and Jean-Luc Lagarde Plant (5.6 million m^3) respectively.

Oh do we have a separate thread discussing pocket dimension creation feats?)

And if Kyoura Sazanami is afraid of a double team by Shiba and Chihiro Rokuhira, would that be the power scaling that affects all top tier characters for Kagurabachi?

The "nah I'd lose" guy Kyoura Sazanami, aka the current head of the Sazanami clan, is responsible for magically sustaining the "warehouse", which is a pocket dimension that is maintained by the genryoku of the heads of the Sazanami clan - which holds all items and prisoners for the Rakuza-ichi event.
If the heads of the Sazanami clan die, the warehouse dimension and everything contained inside would vanish.

Is that a pocket dimension creation feat? Which translates into attack potency with genryoku?
(I think of making a calc blog of creating a warehouse dimension if I am or anyone is idle enough.
The largest warehouses in the world are the Boeing Everett Factory (usable cubic volume of 13.3 million m^3) and Jean-Luc Lagarde Plant (5.6 million m^3) respectively.

Oh do we have a separate thread discussing pocket dimension creation feats?)

And if Kyoura Sazanami is afraid of a double team by Shiba and Chihiro Rokuhira, would that be the power scaling that affects all top tier characters for Kagurabachi?
We don't really have a way to qualify or any UES to say it'd scale to physicals

Last edited:
Someone gonna explain this

Those are Ruri Aoki (Ruri Dragon), Akane (Akane Banashi), Chihiro Rokuhira (Kagurabachi) and Roboco (Me and Roboco) right
But what is the color & serialization resumed (WJ14) about?

Last edited:
New Kagurabachi dropped, Sazanami Family Members have shockwave manipulation and apparently the dad can just summon stuff wherever I guesslol

We really need some Shiba destructive feats so we can have a good scale for non enchanted blade wielders.

We really need some Shiba destructive feats so we can have a good scale for non enchanted blade wielders.
I think he should have some scaling to Sojo without Cloak as he considered Shiba as a threat in his first fight ve Chihiro.
This would not be wall level this like solidly 9-A
Not sure. It looks Wall+ to me destruction wise but let's see when someone calcs it.

Last edited:
Not sure. It looks Wall+ to me destruction wise but let's see when someone calcs it.
I agree it is wall+ bare minimum but wall level alone definitely seems a bit low since it affected 4 stair cases, granted in varying capacities but still wall+ to 9-A is where it should be

This would not be wall level this like solidly 9-A
An air blast that covers a diameter of two storeys means a blast radius of 4.3 m minimum
Quick estimated yield = ((4.3÷1,000÷0.28)^(3))×1,000
... = 0.0036218568 tons TNT (15,153,848.8512 J)
Shamefully wall+

Maybe higher if we get into better details of the building.
Those are Modern buildings so they are built of reinforced concrete so destruction yield will be higher than crushing normal cement.

Back