• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

New jump series, is coming out next week in wsj issue 43, complete with a cover page.

From what i've seen from the leaks, this has the potential to be a good manga.

F58V46HXQAAwxF3

Damn this exists, gonna leave my thoughts on the series so far.

I thought the first chapter and second gave us a good look at what the series was gonna be about. I think it’s gonna be a lot more self reflective on revenge rather than an edge fest and I feel the nice light-hearted dialogue sprinkled in helps reinforce that.

Feels like Takeru-Sensei is trying to find this nice mix between light hearted, badass, and somewhat introspective.

Also, The paneling and artstyle goes so ******* hard. Looking forward to where this series goes next.

Also yeah with talk about “sorcerers” and mythical katanas this definitely seems like it’ll go decently higher than Tier 9.

Also newest chapter out on OPScans if you want but please support the manga in an official capacity if you can.

Can anyone tell me where to buy the PS4 game of Kagura Bachi?

Real comment: I hate the memes Twitter is doing with this manga, I will read the first chapter today, but seriously, if the fans start something with memes, my interest is non existant
I think the memes are a decent example of All publicity is good publicity. I will admit, without them a lot of people would not know of KB's existence, myself included.

Don't let the memes ruin your enjoyment of the series, they'll die down and the true fans will stay and we'll see how much of the hype can carry on or if it was artificial all along. Although the consensus seems to be that people actually are enjoying the series.

I read the first chapter, is good, but I can´t see the extreme hype to create hundreds of memes

At least is a 7, for now of course, is the ******* first chapter, I can´t expect a masterpiece

What you espect from Shonen Manga First Chapter? Most of them will only did some Boring Introduction, Kagurabachi just straight to the point.

Back