• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kagura Bachi General Discussion Thread

An air blast that covers a diameter of two storeys means a blast radius of 4.3 m minimum
Quick estimated yield = ((4.3÷1,000÷0.28)^(3))×1,000
... = 0.0036218568 tons TNT (15,153,848.8512 J)
Shamefully wall+

Maybe higher if we get into better details of the building.
Those are Modern buildings so they are built of reinforced concrete so destruction yield will be higher than crushing normal cement.
Yeah I wouldn't do this as actual shockwave, calculating the actual destruction itself will yield much better results

We've got some interesting stuff coming ability wise for chihiro

So like given the new chapter is out and we can all read it, if the enchanted blades are stored in a pocket dimension then this mfer Chihiro is sending his energy to it that's an insane range feat😭😭 bro has like interdimensional range with energy transfer

Chihiro never ceases to amaze. I’m curious though if say anyone else will be deemed “worthy” to wield a katana besides Chihiro/without chihiro killing them or wanting to take to back

Did Chihiro reforge Cloud Gouger?! Oh man, now I'm  really excited to see what their plan is. Also, I hope Inazuma saves his sister.
I guess:
1. Char already healed the right hand of Chihiro.
2. Chihiro is capable of using Kuregumo. But is this due to him duel-bonding or him using "Mr Inazuma" as a quota? But it does look like Chihiro already mended the Kuregumo already.
3. Chihiro already killed some guards at the entrance. Someone must have notified Kyoura and unless he pre-sold the two youtous.

So much to discover at ch 28. Maybe the auction event alone can pull for a few chapters and can only conclude at ch 36-38.

This and UU, SD are New Gen
Kagurabachi is peak. We shall wait if it can surpass Frieren.
Sakamoto Days? Sure this too.
UU? You mean Mamayuyu? It is in a more dangerous position in being axed than Nue's Exorcist.

Last edited:
I had the opportunity to work with the GOAT Takeru Hokazono himself to make this OST for Sojo and Chihiro's fight. Please, take a look.
Twitter Version:

Youtube Version:

Thanks for the sick music... Wait you work with Takeru Hokazono FR?

Hah, no. Maybe one day when the actual anime comes out they'll see my songs and hire me.
Well you better make things clear. Some people may badmouth you or even sue you for that.

Oh Redditers are debating Tou squad vs Anti Kuregumo Elite Squad aka the strongest jobbers of today vs the strongest jobbers in history

IMG_1631.png

We getting 3-A with this one! 🗣️ 🔥 💯

Astro Royale is chasing after Kagurabachi in trending at Manga Plus

Oh Hibaru Yotsurugi is punching away a building at chapter 1 upon activating his powers.

Back