• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have a lot good bois, but the moderators are too busy revising and adding O U T E R V E R S A L bois.

A good boi without multiversal ***** that I nominated is Queen Ayrenn. K I N M U N E

Seeing as they start 4 km apart in Central Park, Reaper is far more likely to stealth kill J'zargo. Jzargo can still win but its just far less likely.

Their combat speed is equalized to hypersonic. Lightning spells are still natural lightning that moves at Mach 1200+

Attack speed is equalized my guy, all speeds get equalized under speed equalization

Also Reaper's stealth is equal to Widow's who was able to go undetected by someone who has senses 600x greater than a normal human as well as a genetically enhanced gorilla

I do believe we recently decided that if a character has an attack that blitzes them (say some normal dude has like a laser cannon) it stays proportionally faster under equalization.

That literally makes no sense. If you have 2 characters and one of them is Mach 2 and the other one is Mach 50 then both of them get equalized to Mach 50. But if one of them has an attack that is a literal beam of light you can't sudenly make both characters move at light speedspeed and you can't lower the speed of a light beam to Mach 50

Allowing faster attack speed is hypocritical considering our current rules regarding speed amps forbid speed amps from being used if it means the originally slower character wins by becoming faster than the originally faster character

The conclusion to the first thread is that speed of certain attacks are not fully equalized so im still going with Lightning spells blitzing Reaper until someone convinces me otherwise

Attack speed isn't really the same thing as an amp, though. Speed amps are only banned if it's like the sole reason for a victory anyways, I believe, not disabled entirely.

The regen is an issue for the furry though.

No its disabled entirely, ive been part of more than a fair amount of Ruby and Weiss threads where this was the case

Does J'zargo have a way around regen, because I feel like this is a stomp if he doesn't. If he does I'll vote Reaper

Ruby doesn't really have anything else.

Weiss' was time based iirc so it shouldn't be disabled at all.

It is important to consider though that Reaper's shotguns are relative to him also effectively undodgable. The attack speed weirdness goes both ways.

Anyways according to the profile reaper only has mid low, so he can still be killed by being bolted a bunch of times. That soul trap thing would also seem to work.

The Reaper profile says he only has mid-high regen while being intangible? How does that work? And based on the clip that Weekly has sent me he regenerated from vaporization only after decent time has passed so its not really combat applicable

He normaly has mid low regen

He has selective Mid-High regen, basically he can regenerate from that level when he wants to but can be killed by lesser things if they catch him off guard. Its absolutely combat applicable.

And again, you guys are acting like Reaper is going to let J'zago use the lightning spell in the first place when he wouldnt, he would stealth kill J'zago long before he allows him to get off anything useful

Jzargo seems to have the range advantage though, and I don't think central park is a super low visibility area to where he's gonna start out of sight if OP doesn't specify.

Does his spell have a casting time? Can it be interrupted by him being shot?

Lightning spells can catch him off guard, and even if he activates his high regen before geting vaporized the cat can charge spells and wait to strike again the moment he is about to reform. J'zargo also has paralize spells and he can block Reapers shots with his wards. Im voting for the cat

Wokistan said:
Jzargo seems to have the range advantage though, and I don't think central park is a super low visibility area to where he's gonna start out of sight if OP doesn't specify.
Does his spell have a casting time? Can it be interrupted by him being shot?
Jzargo can hold a ward in one hand while shooting spells from other hand

Their range is equal, im not sure why Reaper's range is only several meters when Reaper's minimum range with his guns is 20 meters

@Metal Reaper would catch J'Zargo off guard LONG before he uses a lightning spell. Reaper can teleport with a thought if J'Zargo tries to paralyze him. Reaper can also just break through wards as his AP is ~2x higher

Being shot tends to throw off one's concentration and cause physical harm. Reaper has shotguns so at least one pellet hitting an arm is pretty likely. He also has the AP advantage.

The teleportation definitely takes time to actually happen, unless there's some animation where he just does it instantly. If he was paralyzed he wouldn't exactly be able to do much besides teleport though. No reason that he would arbitrarily stop being paralyzed.

Back