• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Austin Theory doesn't fear the Reaper! (1/0/0)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Both 8-C

Reaper's shotguns are restricted for high 8-C tiering

Battle takes place in a gym complex(IE big ass gym with multiple floors and rooms)

Battle starts 10 meters away

Gabriel Reyes: 1

Austin Theory: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Did we assume that Reaper would use his strongest techniques? Idk how we deal with game character initial moves.

Did we assume that Reaper would use his strongest techniques? Idk how we deal with game character initial moves.
I mean Reaper lacks his shotguns cause he would 100% stomp with them, so it's really his physical skill at play here

Well in that case...

Skill feats?
Master assassin with good enough H2H to single-handedly solo a multitude of armed trained soldiers, but keep in mind that this is Austin vs Reyes when he's got spooky smoke powers lol

Don't even know who is Austin Theory, but I'm following if after
Master assassin with good enough H2H to single-handedly solo a multitude of armed trained soldiers, but keep in mind that this is Austin vs Reyes when he's got spooky smoke powers lol
This there's still a chance for him

SOMEONE hasn't been keeping up with WWE lore

anyways Austin scales to 0.65 Tons of TNT, but I couldn't find a number for Reaper, as nothing on the verse page has a building level result
Reaper is upscaling from a 9-A+ value so he's baseline, but that's why he's got spooky ghost powers

So does Austin have any way to get past the regeneration? He has the ap advantage and will get better as the fight goes on, so it just depends on if he actually has a way to put Reaper down.

Sorry for being gone. School made me completely forget that I commented here.

I guess I’ll vote reaper for now. I doubt WWE characters would be less skilled in hand to hand with how many people and fighting styles they fight. And he has a decent ap advantage and will get better through the fight. But that regen is too op. Nothing stops Reaper from just bullrushing Austin dead from his regeneration being too good.

Ironically, Reaper's regen, at least to me, isn't the deciding factor here.

Mid-low isn't really going to be too useful here. Theory can overtax that by breaking Reaper's bones (I believe that's around High-low iirc), or just by simply KO'ing/Incapping him, and Theory can do that by using 1 of his 3 finishers (Ataxia, ATL, and A-Town Down).

Reaper's Intangibility, Flight, Danmaku, Teleportation, and Healing is something Theory has never dealt with. Theory can be the more skilled H2H combatant. It doesn't really matter here.

Unless I'm missing something here, I'm not too sure what Theory can do here. A 3x physical advantage will do wonders for him, though, especially if he can connect his attacks well enough.

Reaper’s low-mid regeneration is the absolute best low-mid can be. It can heal having your back blown out by a shot gun in seconds. No way is a person just out punching that with comparable ap. Though I think the big thing is our standards on High Low and Mid Low suck. I’ve scene broken bones be listed as both like 5 times.

Without the healing I would say a lot of those abilities are actually pretty well countered by that 3 times strength and durability advantage. Reaper can’t attack while intangible, his flight is limited to intangibility, the danmaku is for his guns which he doesn’t have here, the teleportation isn’t like dead instant. If it wasn’t for his regeneration being so fast and just decent enough to stop damage from punches I would probably vote Austin.

Last edited:
Repear’s low-mid regeneration is the absolute best low-mid can be. It can heal having your back blown out by a shot gun in seconds. No way is a person just out punching that with comparable ap. Though I think the big thing is our standards on High Low and Mid Low suck. I’ve scene broken bones be listed as both like 5 times.

Without the healing I would say a lot of those abilities are actually pretty well countered by that 3 times strength and durability advantage. Repear can’t attack while intangible, his flight is limited to intangibility, the danmaku is for his guns which he doesn’t have here, the teleportation isn’t like dead instant. If it wasn’t for his regeneration being so fast and just decent enough to stop damage from punches I would probably vote Austin.
"Regeneration (Mid-Low; Reyes should be comparable to Commander Morrison, who would’ve quickly regenerated large wounds on his back if it weren't for the Hellfire Shotguns' anti-regenerative properties)"

Yeah that’s being shot by a shotgun and only not healing from it negating regeneration. That’s way above a dude just punching you, unless the world worked with people like Mike Tyson just causes other comparable boxers to be physically disable with every hit, which he doesn’t. A 3 times advantage isn’t going to have reaper’s bones just shatter like wet paper especially since he’s constantly healing.

Reaper’s low-mid regeneration is the absolute best low-mid can be. It can heal having your back blown out by a shot gun in seconds.
Wrong, it's in seconds to minutes.
Without the healing I would say a lot of those abilities are actually pretty well countered by that 3 times strength and durability advantage. Reaper can’t attack while intangible, his flight is limited to intangibility, the danmaku is for his guns which he doesn’t have here, the teleportation isn’t like dead instant. If it wasn’t for his regeneration being so fast and just decent enough to stop damage from punches I would probably vote Austin.
Reyes however knows how to dip in and out of intangibility in order to attack quickly

Yeah that’s being shot by a shotgun and only not healing from it negating regeneration. That’s way above a dude just punching you, unless the world worked with people like Mike Tyson just causes other comparable boxers to be physically disable with every hit, which he doesn’t. A 3 times advantage isn’t going to have reaper’s bones just shatter like wet paper especially since he’s constantly healing.
With that context, yeah. Reaper's Mid-low is actually really useful here.

So it's either Theory gets overwhelmed by Reaper's healing/regen powers, or Theory ends the fight before Reaper has the chance to overwhelm him by knocking him out.

Completely unrelated to the match, but my brother shared a class with Austin Theory in High School and loves to meme about it. Can’t believe they (Austin) have a profile here now, lol. I’ll vote later.
Going off topic here, but what was your brother's experience like with Theory during High School?

Back