• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Every single Blackwatch member is reworked (Reaper, Genji, Cassidy, Moira)

Cassidy and Genji are fine, I don’t see any issues with them aside from the thing below.

Moira’s P&A has this:
This isn’t how it should be formatted. It should be like this:
That also goes for the abilities that Reaper and Cassidy have that are formatted similarly.

And Reaper has a lot of weird formatting issues. He’s missing a Key section, his speed and LS only have one key while his other stats have two, and for some reason his movement speed is listed like this:
Subsonic (Higher while in Wraith Form)
When it should be like this:
Subsonic, higher while in Wraith Form
Oh, and I’m pretty sure these P&A should be in his Reaper tabber, not his Reyes tabber:
Smoke Manipulation/Intangibility (Able to disperse into smoke at will[4]), Flight (In Wraith Form[5]), Danmaku (Via Death Blossom), Teleportation (Via Shadow Step[4]), Self-Healing(Via the Reaping, which heals him for 35% of the damage he deals[4])

Oh, and I’m pretty sure these P&A should be in his Reaper tabber, not his Reyes tabber:
ill fix the rest but... literally, look at anything Retribution beyond the first cutscene. He's got these abilities and Moira is even asking him about side effects lol

Cassidy and Genji are fine, I don’t see any issues with them aside from the thing below.

Moira’s P&A has this:

This isn’t how it should be formatted. It should be like this:

That also goes for the abilities that Reaper and Cassidy have that are formatted similarly.

And Reaper has a lot of weird formatting issues. He’s missing a Key section, his speed and LS only have one key while his other stats have two, and for some reason his movement speed is listed like this:

When it should be like this:
All done

image.png

Theres a problem here, guess what it is

Back