• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justice League VS The Avengers

The Justice League (composing of Kal-El/Superman, Bruce Wayne/Batman, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Barry Allen/The Flash, Hal Jordan/Green Lantern, Oliver Queen/Green Arrow, Arthur whateverhislastnameis/Aquaman and Jon Jonzz/Martian Manhunter) versus The Avengers (composing of Tony Stark/Iron Man, Bruce Banner/The Hulk, Thor Odinson/Thor, Steve Rodgers/Captain America, Natasha Rominoff/Black Widow, iforgethisname/Hawkeye, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch and Jarvis/The Vision).

All characters are bloodlusted (but will not attack their teammates).

Arena is in an indestructible, infinite, plain realm.

Regular Earth physics apply.

If a character here can use resurrection, invulnerability or any other power to return from death, be immune to death and eternally evade death, this power will be removed. For example, this means that Superman still has his superhuman durability, however The Avengers do not need Kryptonite, red suns or magic to kill him.

If I miss anything I need to say about the battle, please notify me. With that, let the ultimate comic showdown begin.

The Justice League wins by virtue of a massive speed blitz and Wally's speed and intangibility hax.

By the way, matches like these aren't technically banned, but they're not particularly recommended, nor will they be added to profiles.

Reppuzan said:
The Justice League wins by virtue of a massive speed blitz and Wally's speed and intangibility hax.

By the way, matches like these aren't technically banned, but they're not particularly recommended, nor will they be added to profiles.
1. I stated that Wally West wasn't on this variation of the JLA. Barry Allen was.

2. Thanks for the heads up about the not-recommended thing.

1) Barry is still comparable to Wally in terms of speed and has the exact same basic hax (i.e. phasing through things), so he should not have any problems blitzing everyone regardless (i.e. could keep up with the MFTL+ Superman while using a fraction of his real speed and casually outsped him when getting serious)

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Well speed is equalized in every matchup here.....
Not EVERY matchup, but it's important to actually have fights rather than "LOL, Character A blitzes, nuff said."

Reppuzan said:
1) Barry is still comparable to Wally in terms of speed and has the exact same basic hax (i.e. phasing through things), so he should not have any problems blitzing everyone regardless (i.e. could keep up with the MFTL+ Superman while using a fraction of his real speed and casually outsped him when getting serious)
Speed is Equalinzed, per standard battle assumptions here...

Justice League takes this match for the hax abilities they have. Unless odin force or rune king thor is used.

Reppuzan said:
Well speed is equalized in every matchup here.....
Not EVERY matchup, but it's important to actually have fights rather than "LOL, Character A blitzes, nuff said."
Actually yes, it's a rule we have now that all matchups have to have the speed equalized rating as a battle condition

And i'm pretty Sure The Avengers have equal to better hax then the JL
They're definitely not going to get it off considering that speed isn't equalized in this fight.

Alright, new rule for this match: Speed is NOT equalized. I want to make that clear. I do not want flame wars on my Versus Thread due to something like speed equalizations.

Akiretsu said:
Wanda: No More Justice League! *Justice league gets Reality Warped out of existence*
Gets her brain phased out of her head first by Barry.

Doesn't Thor have like MFTL+ reaction speed? I don't think Barry would even notice what wanda is doing until it's too late because of worrying about the bigger threats.

Akiretsu said:
Doesn't Thor have like MFTL+ reaction speed? I don't think Barry would even notice what wanda is doing until it's too late because of worrying about the bigger threats.
FTL+ with MFTL+ flight. Even he gets blitzed.

Akiretsu said:
If speed unequal, he makes a round on everyone, killing who he can, ignoring who he can't and calling it a day while leaving the rest for cleanup duty.

wonderwoman herself is considerably faster than anyone from avengers,and superman is noticably faster than wondy and flash is leagues faster than superman,and all superpowered JL's are ludicrously faster than avenger's team because of scaling from WW and Supes,this going to be a speedblitz of physical attacks,mental attacks and everything in between.What's interesting to me is if this was equalized,could MMH probably shut down all of them? yes scarlet witch is a huge reality warper,but really does any of them have TP resistance feats from someone who's on the level of MMH,for a comparison,Professor X needs the cerebro to track all humans and mutants on earth,and cerebro increases X's mental prowess exponentially,MMH read the mind and feelings of every human and super powered being on earth in seconds by himself.

Back