• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just experimenting with some unknown abilities

Well, im mainly just experimenting to see exactly what would happen. Im assuming it is either a stomp or inconclusive. Can reinhard actually damage gaster?

Well it has 1-A killing power. But it cant exactly affect higher dimensions or nuke a universe or anything from what i know. and he is attacking something that doesnt exist

Now that i think about it this probs should have been on fun and games or something.

That's like saying SCP-1440 can't bag Goku because he's never bagged something that can destroy a universe.

The spear is universal in range, and Gladsheimr let's him go literally anywhere.

Well it is universal going straight foward, but i mean affecting an omnipresent universal/affecting something that does not exist. Can he do that?

Read this post said:
Well it has 1-A killing power. But it cant exactly affect higher dimensions or nuke a universe or anything from what i know. and he is attacking something that doesnt exist
Pretty sure ALRF already debunked that with the Marie/Tenma thing.

Reinhard can affect nothingness, the presence of his spear alone(in both endings of rea route) made the Singularity which is a space of nothingness, described as place devoid of colors(colors in context meaning laws, in short concepts doesn't exist within it) tremble

Back