• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor abilities for Sans

Sans2345

He/Him
This thread lists minor abilities that are currently missing from the page for Sans.

That's basically all i can think of at the moment.

Don't forget to include Hacker ending in this thread.
I know that it was discarded here, but I saw that no one even was arguing about it.

Can you also ride a bike with 1 hand on 70mph?
that just san use his magic or whatever to ride faster ?,also if you don't restricted the area for me then yes,I can ride bicycle from the hill and then go down without 2 hand,I don't know is it near 70mph but it still pretty fast though

Can you also ride a bike with 1 hand on 70mph?
I mean no normal tricycle can go as fast as a car, and somehow Sans was able to keep up with his brother driving a car.
Don't forget to include Hacker ending in this thread.
I know that it was discarded here, but I saw that no one even was arguing about it.
That's kinda iffy, it would count as BFR or something else, because he just kicks you out of the game, and you can't re-enter it.

• Weapon Creation: Pretty obvious, Sans can seemingly create Gaster Blasters while in combat, which would give him this ability, this would also replace summoning, as Gaster Blasters are his main weapons he uses for ranged attacks.
I always assumed Weapon Creation worked differently, but this seems fine.
  • Resistance to Extreme Cold: Sans can casually live in Snowdin, this can also be added to the other characters like Undyne, etc.
Hotland is hot enough to melt a styrofoam cup, so that's why he has Heat Resistance. I'm unsure if Snowdin has any cases of extreme cold.
The Anomaly is possibly getting a downgrade that will make it no longer R/F, so I disagree with this one.
They aim for an opponent. A homing attack follows an opponent. Disagree with this one.
Given he's speeding down a highway, makes sense. Agreed
He's sitting behind a table from the looks of things. Disagree here

I always assumed Weapon Creation worked differently, but this seems fine.

Hotland is hot enough to melt a styrofoam cup, so that's why he has Heat Resistance. I'm unsure if Snowdin has any cases of extreme cold.

The Anomaly is possibly getting a downgrade that will make it no longer R/F, so I disagree with this one.

They aim for an opponent. A homing attack follows an opponent. Disagree with this one.

Given he's speeding down a highway, makes sense. Agreed

• Well it's never given how cold Snowdin is, but since Sans is able to live in snowdin, where its all covered in ice and snow, so i would assume it's pretty cold.
  • Sans would still have fourth wall breaking, it's pretty obvious that he knows he is in a video game with him directly winking at the viewer.
  • That still counts as a homing attack, he can summon multiple Gaster Blasters that can home/aim at his opponent.

Well it's never given how cold Snowdin is, but since Sans is able to live in snowdin, where its all covered in ice and snow, so i would assume it's pretty cold.
he has no skin and flesh so basic cold won't affect him. This is at best a minor resistance to cold since Extreme colds is like - 100 or - 150-
Also russian people live in Yakutsk and in Oymakon and workers and scientists live in Antarctic colds. These are far worse than what goes on in snowdin. In fact, the consistency of the snow and the fact that a lot of the places are "snowed in" slightly suggests that the temperatures are rather warm.

there are no sits. The joke is that he is supposedly taller than Frisk and can sit at the very tall table but in reality he is just levitating.

That is one thing though, this should be minor levitation instead of flight

That still counts as a homing attack, he can summon multiple Gaster Blasters that can home/aim at his opponent.
A homing attack is a move that once fired, will go out of its way to chase down the target until it hits. The Gaster Blasters don't really showcase this property. After they appear, they take aim, and they just fire a blast in whatever direction they're facing. For it to be considered a homing attack, I'm pretty sure the beam would need to chase Frisk.

I disagree with Homing Attack and Extreme Cold resistance for the reasons above. Everything else is fine.

Like homing in bullet bills from Mario they don't stop following him until they crash into something or explode I'm using Mario Odyssey as the example

On the topic of Snowdin, it has an extensive river, comprised of running water. The fact that river remains running & not frozen makes me skeptical of how cold it is.
Also, I'm with ShockingPsychic about the Homing Attack. Gaster Blasters seem to aim, rather than their projectiles following; The beams don't change trajectory based on the SOUL's movements.

That's kinda iffy, it would count as BFR or something else, because he just kicks you out of the game, and you can't re-enter it.
I know, that's fun but I don't that will work normally... still, 4th wall.
Kinda sad they closed the thread not letting me speak

I'm pretty sure his Gaster Blasters are just homing attacks, as they try to damage Frisk by aiming at them.
Like multiple people have said above, just aiming isn't enough for a homing attack. The attack has to chase the target for it to be considered a Homing Attack.

genuinely what are you talking about, maaaaaaybe if they constantly swiveled to face you until they fired but they dont even do that

Last edited:
Back