• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

just curious what made xeno goku 2A?

Demigra was going to destroy history and remake it in his own image

History is infinite, has infinite paths etc etc.
This alone is easily atleast Multiversal+, however

Demigra also attempts to destroy the real world and Goku defeats him with no difficulty in base , metaphysical transcendence you could easily get this to 5D or higher which would qualify for Low Complex, but knowing how much this site hates DB and loves underplaying DB this probs isn't even enough for Multi+

Demigra also attempts to destroy the real world and Goku defeats him with no difficulty in base , metaphysical transcendence you could easily get this to 5D or higher which would qualify for Low Complex, but knowing how much this site hates DB and loves underplaying DB this probs isn't even enough for Multi+
It gets funnier every time I see it. But ya basically with this guy said but ignore the 5D/Low Complex part.

Because nothing you posted shows proof of "Metaphysical Transcendence" whatever the hell that means in this context.
Do you not view animations in TV as 2D? Do you not view video game characters as 2D? What makes transcending DBH the game and going into the real world any different than a 2D cartoon jumping out of it's screen and coming into our real world.

Do you not view animations in TV as 2D? Do you not view video game characters as 2D? What makes transcending DBH the game and going into the real world any different than a 2D cartoon jumping out of it's screen and coming into our real world.
Because there is no proof it's a higher dimensional world and not just a parallel universe.

As he said, if a parallel Universe exists that is called the 'Real World' and the people their see Dragon Ball Hero as a game, that doesn't mean they are higher dimensional. It just means Dragon Ball Heros is a video game there.

Because there is no proof it's a higher dimensional world and not just a parallel universe.

As he said, if a parallel Universe exists that is called the 'Real World' and the people their see Dragon Ball Hero as a game, that doesn't mean they are higher dimensional. It just means Dragon Ball Heros is a video game there.
Demigra literally refered to it as the real world

Demigra literally refered to it as the real world
It doesn't matter what it's called, what matters is what it is. Real Worlds exist in Marvel and they see the entire Marvel Verse as fictional comic characters. Does that make them higher-dimensional? No, it just means out of INFINITE POSSIBILITIES a parallel universe exists where Marvel is a comic series.

It doesn't matter what it's called, what matters is what it is. Real Worlds exist in Marvel and they see the entire Marvel Verse as fictional comic characters. Does that make them higher-dimensional? No, it just means out of INFINITE POSSIBILITIES a parallel universe exists where Marvel is a comic series.
I'll look for the scan after I wake up, however iirc the way he talked about the real world implied he needed to transcend the video game DBH. Also is that not association fallacy? Plus not only that, in DC for example they know they are fiction and view the real world as transcending

I'll look for the scan after I wake up, however iirc the way he talked about the real world implied he needed to transcend the video game DBH. Also is that not association fallacy? Plus not only that, in DC for example they know they are fiction and view the real world as transcending
It's like 2 am and I didn't proof read, sorry if what I said is unreadable I'll fix it later

Back