• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a Toy X Just a Dog (Buzz x Denji)

Think buzz wins since it would be hard to hit with the axe due to its small size, and it can fire lasers, fire a rocket and theorically use them in rapid sequence via Extra Cast (didn't play the game so i dunno if that's how it works, but he has this skill so i think it could be used)
He also heals (has this skill in the game) and could try hiding then fooling denji with the "dead-stop toy thing"

As I've said in another thread, the KH keys are pending major changes that'd render this match invalid.

Denji's profile is actual dogshit.

Especially this particular key, he's 9-B scaling to a High 8-C dude

Denji's profile is actual dogshit.

Especially this particular key, he's 9-B scaling to a High 8-C dude
But he has serious wincons here, it can be dogshit but it's Buzz Lightyear level so this fight is fair and, i think, cool :>
Also the idea got me on the hope that it could be a Freddy X Heisenberg level of discuss lmao

But he has serious wincons here, it can be dogshit but it's Buzz Lightyear level so this fight is fair and, i think, cool :>
Also the idea got me on the hope that it could be a Freddy X Heisenberg level of discuss lmao
So you want to use the profile that, I repeat, is 9-B for scaling to a High 8-C?

I really think that Denji has a wincon, because all he's gotta do is hit buzz with his axe

Denji's 9B scales to surviving Power's attacks who can rip apart bears

imo Denji stomps. Buzz is 9B with 1 attack that is baseline. Denji touches him once and slices him in half with his axe

Denji's 9B scales to surviving Power's attacks who can rip apart bears

imo Denji stomps. Buzz is 9B with 1 attack that is baseline. Denji touches him once and slices him in half with his axe
Buzz starts sitting on a Rocket that kills Denji if it hits, via both starting at 9-B
Basically who hits first wins and I think Buzz wins via if not hitting the Rocket on the first try, they have = speed, so he can just hide and then fake being a normal toy (imo denji falls for it cuz he's dumb) and hit him a couple times to get the Rocket again.
But I'm pretty sure the Rocket hits the first time

Buzz starts sitting on a Rocket that kills Denji if it hits, via both starting at 9-B
Basically who hits first wins and I think Buzz wins via if not hitting the Rocket on the first try, they have = speed, so he can just hide and then fake being a normal toy (imo denji falls for it cuz he's dumb) and hit him a couple times to get the Rocket again.
But I'm pretty sure the Rocket hits the first time
the rocket can't kill Denji

Buzz's rocket should scale higher than his Toy Story self, which is 22 kilojoules

Denji is comparable to and can tank hits from Power, who can rip apart real life grizzly bears, who can 1 shot moose, who are 86 Kilojoules

so either way Denji wins

Denji is comparable to and can tank hits from Power, who can rip apart real life grizzly bears, who can 1 shot moose, who are 86 Kilojoules
Cool, buzz "is trained in combat", via the programming of what he does in his show on toy story verse and do seem to use it in combat-like situations, mainly on KHverse where his laser works and he fights against heartless.
Also, you're severely underestimating Buzz while saying he'll just get ****** on

Buzz wins via more range and starting by a ******* rocket been thrown at Denji

Cool, buzz "is trained in combat", via the programming of what he does in his show on toy story verse and do seem to use it in combat-like situations, mainly on KHverse where his laser works and he fights against heartless.
Also, you're severely underestimating Buzz while saying he'll just get ****** on

Buzz wins via more range and starting by a ******* rocket been thrown at Denji
At the end of the day Buzz is like a foot tall and is able to get 1 shot by Denji

also, Buzz only has extended melee range with his lasers, which is the same as Denji

Considering how Denji was able to power through fighting the Eternity Devil for 3 days straight, getting hit by a few lasers weaker than himself isn't going to be much of an issue

Even the rocket won't be able to 1 shot him, and he'd probably ignore the pain from it anyways

At the end of the day Buzz is like a foot tall and is able to get 1 shot by Denji
not via = speed and immo type 2 lol

also, Buzz only has extended melee range with his lasers, which is the same as Denji
nice, tell me how he'd deal with actual lasers being strategically fired at him, since buzz is way more combat skilled then base denji

Considering how Denji was able to power through fighting the Eternity Devil for 3 days straight, getting hit by a few lasers weaker than himself isn't going to be much of an issue
Eternity devil is a feat for Chainsaw Man Denji, no? cuz he can feed his form from blood while on the hybrid/man form, and i couldn't find nor remember any source of him regenerating himself from blood...
Also, unlike Eternity Devil, Buzz won't spill blood if hit nor if losing a limb, so you REALLY can't use that as a point for denji (head canon: wasn't Denji affected by a BL to do this feat? imo, yes he was, and he doesn't have it here?)
Also, the lasers aren't this much weaker than him too, cuz he absolutely downscales to Power since the feat is just surviving but being knocked out...
also, for the grizzly bear which Power can take down: "Durability: Street level+ to Wall level". Unless a CRT and/or a Calc states otherwise, Power's feat upscales from Street level+ and Denji downscales to that...but wait, from hitting Denji, Power gets Wall level...with no calc, means baseline, which via this site means.... "
9-BWall15 Kilojoules
to 0.005 Tons
"
imo, Rocket Ruckus does way more than 22 Kilojoules, but since i got no calc for that, let's go with that... and that 7 kJ more than what Denji downscales to! ~1,46667 times higher!

guess i see now why people say Base Denji's profile is ass (unironically).
Even the rocket won't be able to 1 shot him, and he'd probably ignore the pain from it anyways
shit. dunno what to say anymore

not via = speed and immo type 2 lol

nice, tell me how he'd deal with actual lasers being strategically fired at him, since buzz is way more combat skilled then base denji

Eternity devil is a feat for Chainsaw Man Denji, no? cuz he can feed his form from blood while on the hybrid/man form, and i couldn't find nor remember any source of him regenerating himself from blood...
Also, unlike Eternity Devil, Buzz won't spill blood if hit nor if losing a limb, so you REALLY can't use that as a point for denji (head canon: wasn't Denji affected by a BL to do this feat? imo, yes he was, and he doesn't have it here?)
Also, the lasers aren't this much weaker than him too, cuz he absolutely downscales to Power since the feat is just surviving but being knocked out...
also, for the grizzly bear which Power can take down: "Durability: Street level+ to Wall level". Unless a CRT and/or a Calc states otherwise, Power's feat upscales from Street level+ and Denji downscales to that...but wait, from hitting Denji, Power gets Wall level...with no calc, means baseline, which via this site means.... "
9-BWall15 Kilojoules
to 0.005 Tons
"
imo, Rocket Ruckus does way more than 22 Kilojoules, but since i got no calc for that, let's go with that... and that 7 kJ more than what Denji downscales to! ~1,46667 times higher!

guess i see now why people say Base Denji's profile is ass (unironically).

shit. dunno what to say anymore
1. = speed doesn't automatically give Buzz ultra ******* instinct. Immo type 2 doesn't help him when he's bisected

2. Buzz's Intelligence: "Varies from Average to Below average (Although he has had random spurts of intelligence before, Buzz has trouble pronouncing words, such as "S'mores". Woody had to explain to him what consciousness was, and even then he misunderstood the concept, believing that the noises his buttons made were his thoughts)"
like yeah he fights heartless in Kingdom Hearts but saying that he has a substantial skill advantage over Denji and pretending that he's a tactical genius doesn't really make any sense

3. This is a pain tolerance and willpower feat for all of Denji's keys, not a regen feat. I apologize if that wasn't made very clear.
Buzz's lasers are 9C
1.46 times on a non-spammable super move is nowhere near enough to 1 shot someone, especially if your opponent can literally 1 shot you by touching you
also that move requires Woody and Sora to be with him in the first place iirc

You're acting like Buzz would just camp Denji out and 1 shot him with a rocket before Denji can do anything, which is a massive overestimation of Buzz's abilities and not giving Denji enough credit.

1. = speed doesn't automatically give Buzz ultra ******* instinct. Immo type 2 doesn't help him when he's bisected
Won't be, AP diff to low for that

like yeah he fights heartless in Kingdom Hearts but saying that he has a substantial skill advantage over Denji and pretending that he's a tactical genius doesn't really make any sense
Base Denji have less experience than buzz, I'm pretty sure

3. This is a pain tolerance and willpower feat for all of Denji's keys, not a regen feat. I apologize if that wasn't made very clear.
I've read the whole part one and iirc that was only a Chainsaw Man's feat since for the whole time, Man was slicing and regenerating from the moves, and I think its pretty arguable that it was the general power Amp from Man's form that made this feat possible, not base, again, iirc.

Buzz's lasers are 9C
1.46 times on a non-spammable super move is nowhere near enough to 1 shot someone,
Yes they are; Never said he would 1-shot him, and you're saying it a lot of times, mate...
But it would be a heck ton of damage that I am pretty sure some lasers would take care of "the HP" left. Also, by the feat you and the profile present, wouldn't he be knocked out by the impact?? Again, he lowscales from baseline wall level from "surviving but being knocked out", so something with more than baseline would be able to at least do the same, right?

especially if your opponent can literally 1 shot you by touching you
I've mathematically proven that It'd not go that way for the Dura, and a lesser feat for Dura is what states his AP, so... no, wouldn't go like that.

also that move requires Woody and Sora to be with him in the first place iirc
Nothing directly states that on the wiki nor in the game, but even if it'd need them to do it again...would he need to do it again? On chapter 6 he gets hit once and is unable to move for a few seconds and gets grabbed by Bat Devil and was unable to even move for some more time, which I think an extended-Melee-Range-laser could be used to kill pretty easily. Also, even when he started being able to do something, was only grabbing the devil's leg and sucking his blood to try and get some regen, which I REEEEEEEALLY see not being able to bypass immo type 2 unless somehow he gets a blood somewhere [reminder: I'm talking about the feat that counts the most for his Dura: getting hit by Powy]

Last edited:
Won't be, AP diff to low for that

Base Denji have less experience than buzz, I'm pretty sure

I've read the whole part one and iirc that was only a Chainsaw Man's feat since for the whole time, Man was slicing and regenerating from the moves, and I think its pretty arguable that it was the general power Amp from Man's form that made this feat possible, not base, again, iirc.

Yes they are; Never said he would 1-shot him, and you're saying it a lot of times, mate...
But it would be a heck ton of damage that I am pretty sure some lasers would take care of "the HP" left. Also, by the feat you and the profile present, wouldn't he be knocked out by the impact?? Again, he lowscales from baseline wall level from "surviving but being knocked out", so something with more than baseline would be able to at least do the same, right?

I've mathematically proven that It'd not go that way for the Dura, and a lesser feat for Dura is what states his AP, so... no, wouldn't go like that.

Nothing directly states that on the wiki nor in the game, but even if it'd need them to do it again...would he need to do it again? On chapter 6 he gets hit once and is unable to move for a few seconds and gets grabbed by Bat Devil and was unable to even move for some more time, which I think an extended-Melee-Range-laser could be used to kill pretty easily. Also, even when he started being able to do something, was only grabbing the devil's leg and sucking his blood to try and get some regen, which I REEEEEEEALLY see not being able to bypass immo type 2 unless somehow he gets a blood somewhere [reminder: I'm talking about the feat that counts the most for his Dura: getting hit by Powy]
1. Kingdom Hearts Buzz is apparently just as durable as regular Buzz according to his profile
who's a literal children's toy
Denji is a superhuman with a fire axe. There is no reality where Denji doesn't chop him in half

2. Not really. Denji's been fighting demons even before he fused with Pochita, and got a lot of training from Kishibe. Even though Buzz is older, Denji can still keep up

3. Base Denji has Supernatural Willpower on his page. He could survive for months with barely any food, water, or sleep while just surviving everyday life, and he could power through getting stabbed through the heart

4. His laser AP scales to his durability, which is still that of a toy. I'm not ignoring the fact that Denji can't take damage, but it's still drastically weaker than what Denji can output normally, and also drastically weaker than what Power can output normally. So no, he's not getting knocked out anytime soon.

5. According to the kingdom hearts wiki, it's considered a team attack. I don't k=play kingdom hearts so idk if he can do it by himself
Also ngl the Denji page is really ******. His dura is 9B for getting hit by Aki, a High 8C,, but even with the 9B feat he's still survived hits from someone several times stronger than Buzz's normal AP.
Idk why u keep bringing up Type 2 since Denji can just incap him by breaking his toy body apart.

...Wait a minute, why are you pitting TS characters against a normal-sized human? They'll just naturally go inanimate (even if threatened and whatever) as soon they perceive a human and it isn't in character for them to do otherwise (especially Buzz).

...Wait a minute, why are you pitting TS characters against a normal-sized human? They'll just naturally go inanimate (even if threatened and whatever) as soon they perceive a human and it isn't in character for them to do otherwise (especially Buzz)
Can't ******* believe I forgot it
Anyway, it isn't listed on his weaknesses so I guess we can proceed just saying buzz is out of character if this gets CRTd?

1. Kingdom Hearts Buzz is apparently just as durable as regular Buzz according to his profile
who's a literal children's toy
Denji is a superhuman with a fire axe. There is no reality where Denji doesn't chop him in half
That's if he hits Buzz, cuz it starts with Buzz above a rocket that's faster than both and that leaves Denji unconscious

2. Not really. Denji's been fighting demons even before he fused with Pochita, and got a lot of training from Kishibe. Even though Buzz is older, Denji can still keep up
I really think that all of this makes him not so far from Buzz, but still less skilled, so imma stop this point

3. Base Denji has Supernatural Willpower on his page. He could survive for months with barely any food, water, or sleep while just surviving everyday life, and he could power through getting stabbed through the heart
You haven't answered my statement. He will get knocked out cuz the impact is higher than what knocked him out in his canon...

4. His laser AP scales to his durability, which is still that of a toy. I'm not ignoring the fact that Denji can't take damage, but it's still drastically weaker than what Denji can output normally, and also drastically weaker than what Power can output normally. So no, he's not getting knocked out anytime soon.
Yes, I'm saying he'll start with the rocket and when the rocket hit Denji it'll knock him out, and then the laser can and will be able to kill him

5. According to the kingdom hearts wiki, it's considered a team attack. I don't k=play kingdom hearts so idk if he can do it by himself
Also ngl the Denji page is really ******. His dura is 9B for getting hit by Aki, a High 8C,, but even with the 9B feat he's still survived hits from someone several times stronger than Buzz's normal AP.
-i'm saying he'll start right on the rocket, and I think we can say that when it's part of his key. He'd have to have his teammates to do it again but won't need it
-Well, until a CRT's done for it, that's the whole logic lol...but yeah, pretty ass

Idk why u keep bringing up Type 2 since Denji can just incap him by breaking his toy body apart.
After Denji gets hit by the rocket, more AP than what got him LITERALLY NOT MOVING except some time later when he could only bite and try sucking blood, you'd have to argue for what would he do that simply breaks Buzz, like you're saying.

That's if he hits Buzz, cuz it starts with Buzz above a rocket that's faster than both and that leaves Denji unconscious

I really think that all of this makes him not so far from Buzz, but still less skilled, so imma stop this point

You haven't answered my statement. He will get knocked out cuz the impact is higher than what knocked him out in his canon...

Yes, I'm saying he'll start with the rocket and when the rocket hit Denji it'll knock him out, and then the laser can and will be able to kill him

-i'm saying he'll start right on the rocket, and I think we can say that when it's part of his key. He'd have to have his teammates to do it again but won't need it
-Well, until a CRT's done for it, that's the whole logic lol...but yeah, pretty ass

After Denji gets hit by the rocket, more AP than what got him LITERALLY NOT MOVING except some time later when he could only bite and try sucking blood, you'd have to argue for what would he do that simply breaks Buzz, like you're saying.
1. Why does Buzz start on his rocket? that's not a rule you can impliment since you're basically giving Buzz time to attack first for free
2. nw nw
3. I thought Power upscaled from bears and moose due to being able to kill them easily. Is this not the case? Yeah the durability for most bears varies, but even smaller grizzlys can survive car crashes with pretty much zero damage according to their profile, while Power can literally eat them for breakfast.
4. I don't think that's allowed? I'm not too sure about that, but even then he can only use it once, and if he doesn't kil Denji with it he's not gonna be able to do anything after that. I still think Power upscales a lot above the rocket so I don't think Denji would die from it
5. read above

1. Why does Buzz start on his rocket? that's not a rule you can impliment since you're basically giving Buzz time to attack first for free
2. nw nw
3. I thought Power upscaled from bears and moose due to being able to kill them easily. Is this not the case? Yeah the durability for most bears varies, but even smaller grizzlys can survive car crashes with pretty much zero damage according to their profile, while Power can literally eat them for breakfast.
4. I don't think that's allowed? I'm not too sure about that, but even then he can only use it once, and if he doesn't kil Denji with it he's not gonna be able to do anything after that. I still think Power upscales a lot above the rocket so I don't think Denji would die from it
5. read above
1- its part of his key, so yeah, we can start with it.
3- no calc for that feat, so until this gets CRTd, that's what we'll have to consider, just like we do to characters just being scaled to a tier...
4-? look, i really suggest you to read again what i've said, cuz i've said like 4 times:
-Denji DOES NOT get 1-shotted.
-Denji gets knocked out via a lack of calc.
-A calc would be needed for us to conclude it, even tho we think it's higher than 22kJ, cuz...that's all we have, a thought. Until it's done, she scales from a bear on a unknown level, which by this site's regular understanding, it's baseline.
-By Denji's feat for Durability, after the knock-out, he'll get some seconds after being capable of doing anything for a few seconds and then only being capable of...the spoiler i mentioned above. Well, if we go for the manga, he won't be capable of doing anything that breaks Buzz for at least some minutes...
-...which gives Buzz time to laser him to death with the "HP" remaining.

1- its part of his key, so yeah, we can start with it.
3- no calc for that feat, so until this gets CRTd, that's what we'll have to consider, just like we do to characters just being scaled to a tier...
4-? look, i really suggest you to read again what i've said, cuz i've said like 4 times:
-Denji DOES NOT get 1-shotted.
-Denji gets knocked out via a lack of calc.
-A calc would be needed for us to conclude it, even tho we think it's higher than 22kJ, cuz...that's all we have, a thought. Until it's done, she scales from a bear on a unknown level, which by this site's regular understanding, it's baseline.
-By Denji's feat for Durability, after the knock-out, he'll get some seconds after being capable of doing anything for a few seconds and then only being capable of...the spoiler i mentioned above. Well, if we go for the manga, he won't be capable of doing anything that breaks Buzz for at least some minutes...
-...which gives Buzz time to laser him to death with the "HP" remaining.
1. ok
3. ok
Denji doesn't get 1 shot yeah
but I highly doubt he would get knocked out either due to the scaling
Bears are above other animals like moose who are above baseline
if Denji gets knocked out and then gets hit by a ******* laser to the face I don't think he'll just stay asleep
Not to mention considering how weak Buzz's lasers are in comparison to Denji's durability, even at baseline, shaving off the "HP remaining" (which idk why you're using this analogy in the first place, CM doesn't conduct itself with an HP bar in mind) is going to take way too long before Denji regains consciousness and chops Buzz in half

Bears are above other animals like moose who are above baseline
get a calc, mate
if Denji gets knocked out and then gets hit by a ******* laser to the face I don't think he'll just stay asleep
please check the Bat Devil fight that i've written about like 5 times. He won't be "zzzzzz", is just that he can't do anything relevant to win against Buzz after getting hit.
Not to mention considering how weak Buzz's lasers are in comparison to Denji's durability, even at baseline, shaving off the "HP remaining"
well, considering that a whole lot of HP just got out, think would be remaining just enough that continually pointing the laser in the eye or something like that would be enough for him to just die. it'd take 50s so that the laser would produce 15Kj if it would produce baseline street level by second (15000j/300j=50), and even if you say it'd need those 15kJ for Denji to actually get killed, i bet that his dura feat would definetly cover those 50s (not on the good way), but i also bet after those 22kJ, he doesn't need more 15, so it'd take less than 50s, which means there's less window for any probable action you may tell me.
(which idk why you're using this analogy in the first place, CM doesn't conduct itself with an HP bar in mind)
cuz KH does and cuz is an easier way to see what i mean
is going to take way too long before Denji regains consciousness and chops Buzz in half
look, again and again i've said
it took him like, a minute do the spoiler thing and still be completely impotent
and you say he could in less than this time he'd leave half-unconsciousness, grab the axe and swing it with enough force to break Buzz?
yeah, really not plausible.

get a calc, mate

please check the Bat Devil fight that i've written about like 5 times. He won't be "zzzzzz", is just that he can't do anything relevant to win against Buzz after getting hit.

well, considering that a whole lot of HP just got out, think would be remaining just enough that continually pointing the laser in the eye or something like that would be enough for him to just die. it'd take 50s so that the laser would produce 15Kj if it would produce baseline street level by second (15000j/300j=50), and even if you say it'd need those 15kJ for Denji to actually get killed, i bet that his dura feat would definetly cover those 50s (not on the good way), but i also bet after those 22kJ, he doesn't need more 15, so it'd take less than 50s, which means there's less window for any probable action you may tell me.

cuz KH does and cuz is an easier way to see what i mean

look, again and again i've said
it took him like, a minute do the spoiler thing and still be completely impotent
and you say he could in less than this time he'd leave half-unconsciousness, grab the axe and swing it with enough force to break Buzz?
yeah, really not plausible.
Grizzly AP:
Attack Potency: Street level+ (Stronger than black bears and lions[10]. Can decapitate wolves. Through, there are recorded cases of smaller & medium-sized Eurasian Brown Bears (which are the size of Grizzly Bears[11]) losing against Tigers[12]. With the former usually able to kill prey 6 times heavier than itself on it's own[12] & can smash bear skulls & their spines.[13] Can easily harm other bears[14][15][16][17] and maul humans[18][4][19][20][21]. Can fight and overpower cows[22]) to Wall level (Larger ones like Coastal Grizzly Bear or Kamchatka Brown Bear are much stronger. Often pitted against Spanish bulls in 19th century animal fights and can break their necks. Can kill moose in a single swipe[23] and has been alleged to decapitate them through its strikes. Charging at full speed would yield around this level of energy. Bears have been known to be able to smash through wood with their claws, including locked doors[24]. They can also snap spruce trees quite effortlessly.[25]), higher via piercing damage (A bear's teeth is sharp & has a bite force of around 1200 psi,[26] their bite is powerful enough to crush a human skull[20][21] & are capable of crunching into bones[26]. Can exhaust fighting bulls with their claws & teeth by blood loss[19] & has 2-4 inch sharp claws[26] designed for digging & overturning rocks,[1][19] though are capable of slicing though moose & elk flesh[26].)

Moose AP:
Wall level (A charging moose has a KE of 46513.8682 to 85683.4415 joules)

Moose Durability:
Durability: Wall level (Bull moose fight each other during mating season; the only time they're known to herd. Moose can also survive hunting wounds)

2. Except once again, I've also said this like 5 times, Denji isn't going to get knocked out from a blow less than half as strong as Power's, well, power
Buzz will also need to aim straight for the face, which is unlikely considering Denji can just, you know, DODGE? or BLOCK IT? Like what do you think Denji's gonna just sit there staring lovingly into Buzz's plastic spray painted eyes while he shoves a rocket up his nose?
Also, once again, if Denji DOES get knocked out, the impact, once again, isn't strong enough to actually hurt him, and once Buzz keeps attacking, he'll just wake up and retaliate cuz Buzz can't kill him fast enough before Denji's blunt force trauma wears off, cuz due to Rocket Ruckus's AP, that's the main concern here
I also don't know why you think the Bat Devil is at all relevant in this argument, considering the Bat Devil is High 8C

3. It's entirely out of character for Buzz to just laser Denji in the face. He's going to start punching him, which won't even do anything due to Denji's dura, and his lasers do just as much as his punches, which is still nothing
My guy at the end of the day after Rocket Ruckus accomplishes what it's meant to do, which is to say absolutely nothing, you're comparing a 9C 5 inch tall toy to a 9B guy with a fire axe. Denji's durability is still more than enough to facetank anything that isn't Rocket Ruckus, especially considering that even the lowest end of 9B (which Denji scales several times above), is still several times stronger than the lowest end 9C (which ngl I don't even know why Buzz scales to, Buzz's only feat in terms of durability is downscaled from Zurg who has a 10B calc, and surviving getting stomped by regular humans by virtue of, once again for the millionth time, being a PLASTIC TOY

4. Except Chainsaw Man doesn't, so the analogy doesn't work. I apologize for choosing to die on this hill, but you'd be surprised how differently the fight would go if that were the case

5. Power knocking out Denji was before Denji received training from anybody. Even before this feat, he could take hits from and harm Aki, who's High 8C, and during his training arc against Kishibe alongside Power, Human Denji is seen and treated as Power's equal. It was also pretty obvious that Denji getting knocked out that way was plot induced stupidity, as all of his feats, even as a human, far surpass this one instance.

At the end of the day, this fight depends on how much damage Rocket Ruckus will do.
You're arguing that it will knock him out
I disagree

Last edited:
Back