• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Just a pencil and a dream, isn't enough! You have to have...CRT

If it prevents Bendy that doesn't seem like Power Null resistance.
The thing is; it doesn't prevent Bendy at all. The Towers should prevent Bendy from using any of his powers, but Bendy is shown to be able to still teleport and use his Ink manipulation powers to some extent. It seems like Null Resistance to me.
This would get covered by Omnipresence, too. To prove Omniscience he would have to know much, much, much more.
Well, he knows the past, present and future of the cycle since he's always aware of what someone will do or what are their plans. This is further proved when Bendy warns Audrey about Wilson's plan even tho Wilson never told Bendy about his new project that would dethrone him. Yet Bendy knew about it, he also knew WHERE to find Shipahoy with enough time so he could kill him and then use Audrey.

This does not appear to align with what the OP is suggesting, if you have your own stuff I encourage you to do a separate CRT for it.
[B]Harrythefoxlobster[/B] already said they're willing to lower Bendy's regen to Low-godly.

Ok, so to not take any more time, i will add stuffs that has been accepted to the profile first. Proofs and evidences for clarifying will be sent after

Last edited:
Wait Bambu didnt even actually accept those, he disagreed or asked for scans for some of those

Last edited:
"I'd allow (only) Intangibility as a possibly"

Dont forget to add it as possibly

Not sure about this, he asked for proof and said it looked fine from the descriptions. You probably still gotta get him to look at the proof and accept it

Other stuff you listed are fine to add
An assumed possibility, if the character can actually do

He's not breaking any rules, he's just confused.

Did that evidence ever get brought forward? I can try to look at it now.

Umm...static wikia doesn't work again, so i think this is the best choice we have

I'd rather know how he travels between worlds, but I suppose it's fine. Typically we'd pick either Immersion (if the given work is a fictional world rendered 'real') or Dimensional Travel (if it is some sort of alternate universe). Whichever one applies here is fine with me.

I'd rather know how he travels between worlds, but I suppose it's fine. Typically we'd pick either Immersion (if the given work is a fictional world rendered 'real') or Dimensional Travel (if it is some sort of alternate universe). Whichever one applies here is fine with me.
Most likely though his manipulation over the ink. Giving that the ink has shown to act as a portal through dimensional travel between worlds, particularly the Ink Realm and the Real World.

Which is supported by Wilson dragging Audrey into the Ink Realm through the dark puddles. Although it isn’t directly confirmed. It’ll take me some time but I remember Buddy reawakening inside the Ink Realm after Bendy kills him and drags him into the Ink. Which would count as more BFR but he does still teleport him into another world.

Sure, but is this world a fictional world (akin to leaping into a painting, thus being Immersion) or just some other plane of existence (thus being Dimensional Travel)? That's really the only point I want sorted out.

Sure, but is this world a fictional world (akin to leaping into a painting, thus being Immersion) or just some other plane of existence (thus being Dimensional Travel)? That's really the only point I want sorted out.
Both, the Ink Realm is a world that represents fiction, while the Real World (as the name describes) is a world represents reality. The Ink Realm is also a parallel universe that exists in parallel with the Real World. however, exists “removed from the march of time” while containing its own space and time.

And “Removed from the march of time" and "exists outside of time" are synonymous in this context of course. As this is supported by Bendy only resetting time within the Ink Realm. And space comes for free here, as obviously the Cycle contains physical matter.

Back