• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TFW when you spend lots of time and effort gathering scans and reworking a profile only for people to not read it.

Also, aren't analytical prediction layers just better skill?
That's how it's treated in Danganronpa
Analytical prediction layers involve bypassing resistances/showing that it has a difference on that level.

In The Boxer, the better analytical prediction you have, the more resistances you can bypass, and the more layers of resistance you have. (Though that resistances part only applies to characters like Yu)

“Limited” dura neg can be due to a whole list of things, can only dura neg by hitting a certain part of the body (internal organs), can’t inherently one-shot with the ability (getting punched clean in the liver may not one-shot you though idk about this one), if he can harm Junko’s internal organs he can damage her

It’s still a ridiculously tiny win-con and this might be a skill stomp anyways, also Yu doesn’t particularly have layers to his Analytical stuff, just higher potency than others, and Junko has higher potency than what he has shown

“Limited” dura neg can be due to a whole list of things, can only dura neg by hitting a certain part of the body (internal organs), can’t inherently one-shot with the ability (getting punched clean in the liver may not one-shot you though idk about this one), if he can harm Junko’s internal organs he can damage her

It’s still a ridiculously tiny win-con and this might be a skill stomp anyways, also Yu doesn’t particularly have layers to his Analytical stuff, just higher potency than others, and Junko has higher potency than what he has shown
Dude what do you mean he doesn't have layers, I literally made an entire CRT for it.

Pika you're breaking my heart. Just read his profile it's in bold please I beg of you.

Pika her organs are thousands of times more durable than Yu's attack potency on their own. They aren't that much less durable than her outer body.

Dude what do you mean he doesn't have layers, I literally made an entire CRT for it.
I thought that CRT was about higher potency? I don’t particularly see how being better at someone at a certain ability is inherently layered hax.

Actually looking through the thread yeah you’re right my bad

Fine. Social Influencing
Ace Attorney's SI affects those with resistances, does that make their SI better than Junko's?
It makes it more potent, and thus harder to counter. Junko could have the best Social Influencing ever but if it can't bypass resistances in story it's not gonna work on someone who has a layered resistance.

It makes it more potent, and thus harder to counter. Junko could have the best Social Influencing ever but if it can't bypass resistances in story it's not gonna work on someone who has a layered resistance.
Ace Attorney's IS is seeming trustworthy. Junko's SI makes people kill themselves due to her saying despair a few times

I mean, Yu resists basic analytical precognition
Don't see how that helps against borderline actual precog
Technically all Analytical Prediction is precog, it’s just a painfully limited form
Pika her organs are thousands of times more durable than Yu's attack potency on their own. They aren't that much less durable than her outer body.
I thought we assume organ durability to be featless (10-B) unless it can be proven a character’s organs scale to their dura?

Junko convinced someone who's virtually emotionless to become her despair buddy, so this logic here doesn't make sense.

Can't say much on the Anal Predict/Precog though.

How emotionless? I can most definitely guarantee you that Yu is on a higher level of depression.

I mean if we're really gonna talk Junko social Influencing here we're gonna need to figure that out.

Not that it matters because she just face tanks Yu's attacks because she has stonewall durability. Why are we still arguing here like any of this matters and this match wasn't made on a whim.

How emotionless? I can most definitely guarantee you that Yu is on a higher level of depression.
"Izuru, a man possessing every talent known to mankind. With every talent came a lack of motivation. A lack of goals. He had everything in life, and nothing else to strive for. He became the Ultimate Hope, but even he found Hope boring."
Dude's reaction to literally everything is "This is boring"

"Izuru, a man possessing every talent known to mankind. With every talent came a lack of motivation. A lack of goals. He had everything in life, and nothing else to strive for. He became the Ultimate Hope, but even he found Hope boring."
Dude's reaction to literally everything is "This is boring"
That's LITERALLY Yu when he was at his least amount of depression. Later on he's literally a dude that people constantly perceive as an existential demon nightmare.

I mean, if we change it to a fun and games board, I can equalize stats
Of coure, Junko still stomps via skill and all that but still

How about a F&G thread where we ask if Yu could get away with murder in DRV with a class consisting of all 4 protags + Kyoko

and then of course 9 other filler students for the class trial, maybe throw in Kokichi Nagito and Byakuya for fun

Back