• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
CcDJvzC.png

I need to know Junko's AP before I can decide whether or not it even helps her, since knowing Yu's abilities doesn't help anybody who fought him.

I'd also need some feats for the analysis so I can compare.

Though Junko's analytical prediction gets negged. Yu resists that shit and has it with layers upon layers.

Just clarifying that.

"As the Ultimate Analyst, Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future."

"As the Ultimate Analyst, Junko is able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance and due to her analytical skills are so high that she can practically predict the future."
Yes yes, I read the profile as well, Random.

Yu upscales a **** ton from 0.013 tons. I can provide a proper scaling chain if needed.
So a 2.28461538462x AP difference, but it gets nulled thanks to Yu upscaling a **** ton from his value.

I'm not very knowledgeable on Junko. I'm just trying my best to provide some basic shit for her.

Yu also has dura neg he uses IC. So AP, with a gap this miniscule, is irrelevant, since he can just hit her in the heart and kill her instantly.

What's Junko do? What's her AP and her starting move?
Junko's AP is 0.0297 Tons while her Dura is 36.77 Tons

Junko being the Ultimate Analyst, has analytical skills that are good enough to be indistinguishable from precognition. She's able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance. It's feats include
This talent also makes her excellent at reading and thus manipulating others. She convinced a guy who's pretty much emotionless to be her despair buddie, and that's more than enough to work on Yu

This only confirms to me that you don't understand how layered abilities work.
I mean, you just have to see how the two verses treat Analytical Precognition, it's not the same
And uh this is also a really bad look. This is a clear spite match dude.
I mean, Yu has dura-neg also I have the scan of random telling me to make the match

And even if he could harm Junko, she'd still stomp

I mean, you just have to see how the two verses treat Analytical Precognition, it's not the same
And you need to need to understand how layers work- Yu resisting this shit, keep coping.

And Yu's dura neg doesn't matter because her organs are literally many times more durable than he can harm. Same thing happened when he tried to fight Yor when she was 9-A and he was 9-B.

Back