• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ElixirBlue

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Junko Enoshima vs Light Yagami: Battle of Intelligence and Resourcefulness

Speed not Equalized.

Junko Enoshima Day 1 of her world destruction plan: 0

Light Yagami Just finished reading all the rules of the Death Note: 0

Reason for fighting: Junko notices a lot of heart attacks and finds it suspicious. Light also notices the world is quickly turning to shit.

Bloodlusted

Junko-Enoshima-junko-enoshima-37096021-500-400
Queen of Despair

Marvel vs capcom 3 light yagami by kingoffiction-d8fnlfa (1)
The God of a new world

I had the fight take place in Junko's world because I didn't want Light to be at a disadvantage of not knowing what Ultimates are.

Basically, it's like, as compariso, a concept vs a god. But which one is God? Death or Despair?

you cant equalize ap ¨Match-ups with equalized statistics (with the exception of speed) are not allowed, as they turn the entire tiering system unnecessary.¨

AP is Attack Potency, right? Junko's wiki has her physical power far above Light's. I just want Junko and Light to be creative with their options and resources without resorting to fisticuffs. I guess I could've found a better way to get the match of intelligence to be more interesting.

@SpookyShadow that didn't stop Light from killing L, though. It just means Light would have to work for it. The question is, is Light cunning enough to do that?

Or would his efforts take too long and Junko would find him first?

Well, nevermind. If the mistake was mine by making the AP Equalized and the thread can't work cause of that, I might as well start over.

Really?

Junko and her twin sister don't share their last name. We never get an explanation as to why cause, as Junko claimed, she has repeatedly told the story multiple times and wants use to come up with our own guesses.

Junko, in canon, has taken on aliases before, like in Danganronpa Zero, a light novel canon to the overall lore.

Really?

Many people in the story question as to why Mukuro and Junko don't have the same last name. But she just shrugs it off as boring and won't satisfy our curiosity.

That means, one of them is faking their name or had an identity crisis, and Mukuro doesn't look like one that would, to be honest.

The main issue is if finding out her name works, she'll see it with her analytical abilities and counter it. She is always a lot of steps ahead because of it and can stop things from happening. (But I'll just watch you guys)

There isn't a lot of discussion happening and I come here on mobile so maybe i'm having some trouble accessing some features. I'm not sure how to edit the OP to take "AP equalized" off.

Oh yeah. If they meet, Junko would easily kill Light. The question is, would Light be able find a way to kill Junko before she finds him?

I guess the requirements I'm thinking of are going further than "I punch this guy in the face so hard he dies and I win."

Back