• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Izuku and Asta in jump force

along with Renji, Trunks and Boa Hancock

roster looking good

im surprised that we haven't gotten more naruto characters though

however i think the next Naruto character will be someone with a curse mark, as that seems to be something your custom character can unlock

I totally forgot to update the thread.

So far there are 9 DLC characters confirmed after release. We don't know who the DLC characters will be. However, ever since the release of Asta, Deku, Boa, Renji, and Trunks released just days apart from one another. I feel like base roster is now sitting around 60.

Jump Festa is just in a few days so we can expect more characters reveals hopefully too. However here is everyone confirmed so far.

Ichigo Kurosaki
Rukia Kuchiki
Aizen Sousuke
Renji Abarai
Naruto Uzumaki
Sasuke Uchiha
Monkey D. Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Vinsmoke Sanji
Sabo
Blackbeard
Boa Hancock
Yusuke Urameshi
Younger Toguro
Son Goku
Vegeta
Frieza
Cell
Piccolo
Trunks
Kenshiro
Gon Freecss
Killua Zoldyck
Kurapika
Hisoka Morow
Pegasus Seiya
Dragon Shiryu
Yami Yugi
Asta
Makoto Shishio
Kane
Galena
Deku
Light/Ryuk(not playable)

I just need Tsuna, Byakuran, Yamamoto, Daemon Spade and Bermuda

I also need Allen Walker, Kanda, and Tiki Mik and Rhode

I also would love to have Blue Exorcist characters cause do people not realize it's SJ and the verse just elevated to a whole new level. It has a potential universal character

AstralKing7 said:
I just need Tsuna, Byakuran, Yamamoto, Daemon Spade and Bermuda
I also need Allen Walker, Kanda, and Tiki Mik and Rhode

I also would love to have Blue Exorcist characters cause do people not realize it's SJ and the verse just elevated to a whole new level. It has a potential universal character
Jump Square magazine not WSJ, they are owned by the same company but they are two different magazines, Jump Force is focusing on WSJ exclusively

Tsuna most likely getting announced cause Yonko confirmed it and he is usually correct. I'm so hype for Tsuna!!! I don't know about any of the others getting confirmed cause I haven't see them

My Prediction List for "some" Characters that can / will potentially be revealed in the 12 that Yonko says will be announced:

• Madara (Six Paths)
  • Kakashi
  • Sakura
  • Orochimaru
  • Tsuna
  • Jotaro
  • Dio
  • Medaka
  • Amamiya
  • Ageha
  • Toriko
  • Yuno
  • Yami
  • Licht
  • All Might
  • Todoroki
  • All For One
  • Yoruichi
  • Yhwach (With or Without SK Absorbed)
  • Zebra
  • Acacia
The problem is...outside of Bleach, Naruto and Psyren, Idk any other WSJ verse that features women fighters.

Female characters in BC & MHA aren't suited for fighting games like this unless Jump Force will introduce solely Ranged fighters because they rarely if ever engage in h2h combat. Idk...

Shadowbokunohero said:
as much as i love 18, we need less Dragonball characters
Agree, we had enough, maybe in future DLC.

Instead i hope for more Fist of the North Star and Saint Seiya characters.

Yonko still said that if he said it they will be announced. He said it on YouTube as well after the panel for Jump Force

Back