• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Which sucks man

Lmfao I forgot Jin Mori was a topic for this thread. I'm finna Troy to get Twitter to petition for Jin Mori ƒñúƒñú

Jump Force is about pitting major characters from Shonen Jump.

But I wish that they could also include characters from Seinen Jump (aka Weekly Young Jump) like these powerhouses (maybe as DLCs? Or a Blood Pack Mod?):

Lucyelfen
Kaneki ken
Emo kid

Isn't NNT also apart of Seinen Jump? Meliodas would be great. And either Elizabeth, Diane, or Merlin as female fighters would be fantastic. They always seem to pick the same female fighters.

So, according to Translations, the Movesets for Kakashi, Kaguya and Gaara are:

• Kakashi: Lightning Blade | Kamui Shuriken | Lightning Style Shadow Clone | Special - Kamui Lightning Blade Susanoo (The same move that he has in Storm 4 w/ DMS but idk how JF will animate it)
  • Gaara: Sand Shower | Sand Tsunami | Sand Coffin/Burial | Soecial - Sand Mausoleum Seal
  • Kaguya: Eighty Fist Vacuum Palms | Almighty Push | Ash Bones | Special - ETSB

Gaara's kind of a weird additon, not going to lie. If Crocodile isn't in the game then he's probably going to be recreated with Gaara's moves.

Just let yall know that more characters are coming. Reddit and Twitter seem to think that when the game coming out in a months time is not enough to ensure more reveals. However, there have been constant twitter reply from Bandai US and Bandai EU that more characters are indeed on there way.

At this point, i'm thinking we'll be getting 10-15 Female Characters in JF, 20 is pushing it. Now that Kaguya is confirmed, we can accurate say that either Arale, Big Mom or that St. Seiya Girl is coming. Via logic and process of elimination, it's the St. Seiya Girl.

Prediction List for Female Roster:

• Kaguya (Confirmed)
  • Rukia (Confirmed)
  • Galena (Confirmed)
  • Boa Hancock (Confirmed)
  • Yoruichi
  • St. Seiya Chick
  • Cat Girl from HxH
  • Old Lady from YYH
  • Sakura
  • Sarada (Since Boruto is apparently repping his own franchise)
  • Android 18
  • Android 21 (My only wild card)
  • Medaka
I'm thinking maybe 2-4 more, but that's pushing it.

Speaking of which, are we gonna make a Verse Page and Character pages for Jump Force versions of the characters when the Game comes out? That'll be dope!

Back