• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius Novachrono vs Yhwach

Actually, if he has reiatsu crush, what's reiatsu crush range and is it instantaneous?

Edit: oh wait R.Crush is restricted

not speed equal and base yhwach ? Julius blitz and erase i guess .

bonus round : well even with speed unequal , Yhwach kinda stomp because almighty is op .

Naeblis495 said:
not speed equal and base yhwach ? Julius blitz and erase i guess .

bonus round : well even with speed unequal , Yhwach kinda stomp because almighty is op .
What is Almighty and how does it works?

The Prince of Counters said:
Speed is Equalized for the first round
oh yeah my bad .

then yhwach have a bit more of an chance but still not much if julius open with time stop often.

at the same time , any arrow from yhwach can one shot via soul destruction , yhwach can also absorb the mana from the environment via his many absorbtions( i assume so at least) so it could cripple julius a bit. as it seems a lot of his spells need the mana from the environement.

so i'm n the fence but i think julius have easier win conditions an more options to choose from .

yhwach need to hit with an arrow/sword or to touch julius to absorb .

julius just need to time stop and erase , but i don't know how often he do so in characther nor if it's instant so i require more info .

wait ,scratch that , yhwach is 6-B , can't he just one shot with Telekinesis ?

Bonus Round is still the same , Almighty far too op for julius .

btw , can julius even see yhwach ? you should move the battlefield to SS if he can't .

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
He sees a lot of futures and chooses one to happen, while automatically nulling the opponent's power
yeah pretty much , he see the infinite possible futures passively and null any power he see in the future , passively too .

he can then change to any future to his liking with a thought and can even rewrite the future in wich he have died to revive himself even after he already died .

oh yeah my bad .

then yhwach have a bit more of an chance but still not much if julius open with time stop often.

at the same time , any arrow from yhwach can one shot via soul destruction ,

Idk if precog can help to dodge them

yhwach can also absorb the mana from the environment via his many absorbtions( i assume so at least) so it could cripple julius a bit. as it seems a lot of his spells need the mana from the environement.

Except for Mana Zone attacks he doesn't use environmental mana

so i'm n the fence but i think julius have easier win conditions an more options to choose from .

yhwach need to hit with an arrow/sword or to touch julius to absorb .

julius just need to time stop and erase , but i don't know how often he do so in characther nor if it's instant so i require more info .

That's the first thing he does. He speed amp himself and EE or Time-Stop

wait ,scratch that , yhwach is 6-B , can't he just one shot with Telekinesis ?

Bonus Round is still the same , Almighty far too op for julius .

btw , can julius even see yhwach ? you should move the battlefield to SS if he can't .

Does Extrasensory Perception allows him to see YHWACH?

Epsilon R said:
Idk if precog can help to dodge them

Except for Mana Zone attacks he doesn't use environmental mana

That's the first thing he does. He speed amp himself and EE or Time-Stop

Does Extrasensory Perception allows him to see YHWACH?
considering that julius can speed boost himself , teleport and precog , yhwach will have a really hard time to hit with arrows yes .

oh ok , i missread then .

welp , unless yhwach lead with thought based telekinesis to one shot , he will loose.

no , he can't see him with just extra perception

julius could sense that something is nearby but reiatsu can cover 22 km + for the high tiers so he will most likely just sense a huge ammount of power without being able to pinpoint the source .

Sure, Almighty is broken but Julius can see future as well. He can accelerate time and blitz Yhwach + stop him in time, therefore incapping him before he does anything or erasing, but I think he'll do that later.

Yhwach can't really catch him with his Quincy bow at all. Julius is just too fast.

Idk if he could just Sankt Altar Julius' ass for the same reasons.

Aging Yhwach would be quite hard (good longevity) but definitely effective .

I just noticed this is Base Yhwach... Well.

SpookyShadow said:
Sure, Almighty is broken but Julius can see future as well. He can accelerate time and blitz Yhwach + stop him in time, therefore incapping him before he does anything or erasing, but I think he'll do that later.
Yhwach can't really catch him with his Quincy bow at all. Julius is just too fast.

Idk if he could just Sankt Altar Julius' ass for the same reasons.

Aging Yhwach would be quite hard (good longevity) but definitely effective .

I just noticed this is Base Yhwach... Well.
hum...Almighty yhwach would null pasively everything you've said julius would do . it only apply to the bonus round yes but still . Almighty's precog and power null is passive , julius can't blitz that .

one of Base yhwach only realistic win con is thought based TK , the rest i agree that julius can easily blitz or evade/prevent .

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Yhwach uses his TK alot, so he's likely to do it.

Julius would also likely start fanboying over Yhwach's "magic" leading to his death.
Not when fighting an opponent like Yhwach

Light magic is extremely rare in the Clover Kingdom and I don't remember Julius actually encountering Patry before.

They were but Julius is nutting over magic like Yami's Dimension Slash or Asta's Anti-Magic, he is immensely experienced combatant so if the magic doesn't do something VERY special he's not going to nut over it

And when he sees enemy as a threat, he's not really showing his excitement.

Julius has never did that in a battle at all if we wanna be honest. When it comes to fighting he is completely merciless. He takes fights serious off the bat. He one shorted and blitzed a group of wizards.

When he fought Patri he tried to take him alive for information on the White Hoods

SpookyShadow said:
He actually didn't fanboy over Patry's magic that was very strong so maybe he'll maybe take it seriously
his profile seems to indicate that it is the novelty of the magic he witness that make him fanboy , not the strengh .

i don't know anything about black clover beside their profiles so if julius already witnessed the same type as patry"s magic it would explain why he didn't fanboy .

edit : ninja'd

There is no one like Yhwach in the verse, hell he's one of a kind in his own.

Also TK is still a thing, he'd just make Julius blow up via thought i'd say.

Another thing is if Julius touches him he could get absorbed by his Blut Anahaben.

Tbf thst weakness for Julius is only out of battle. He never shown it in battle. Against Patri's elf magic release he didn't even show it.

AstralKing7 said:
Julius can see the future. Plus time stop is a gg imo
unless his precog is passive and "on" all the time like Almighty , he won't see the TK come if yhwach open with it .

time stop could absolutly work but against TK i think it would be an incon as both are thought based i assume ?

Back