• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Julius vs Neptis (battle for 9th spot for strongest non smurf 6-C)

Will just offer some arguments for Neptis, I don't expect her to win this though.

For starters Neptis has advance mana powers, through this she can easily read one's control of the mana around from close up to afar basically what Julius has minus the literal precog so she should be able to counter Julius attempting to put her in a stasis ball. She also has precog for which type of magic someone is about use based off the wavelengths it gives.
Any damage done with mana will begin to destroy one's sanity and body, so the more hits she lands and the mana gets into Julius will increase its effect.
Basic healing magic also is unable to heal such damage by mana as well, he has no healing but I thought I should mention this.
Her real magic is time and space magic allowing her control over both though she hasn't shown time magic yet in the story, her spatial abilities range from bfr, portal creation, spatial barriers, and teleportation as well.
She can also create illusions to throw off Julius but this shouldn't be too important.
Generally she'll be fighting by BFRs, spatial barriers to block attacks, and her mana powers overall.

I would like to offer one win con here, her class G LS would easily allow her to crush, snap, or twist Julius apart without needing to do much, and her spatial hopping ability and teleportation would allow for easy maneuverability.

Last edited:
BFR go brrr, Julius has my vote
Just looked up the sealing, it's not gonna work seeing as he'd have to activate his magic and then teleport to her, she'll sense all of this, seeing the mana flowing in the vicinity and attempt teleporting away. Also Neptis has a much easier way of BFR through her portals and I don't know if Julius's precog will really matter with Neptis moving through a diff space.

Just looked up the sealing, it's not gonna work seeing as he'd have to activate his magic and then teleport to her, she'll sense all of this, seeing the mana flowing in the vicinity and attempt teleporting away. Also Neptis has a much easier way of BFR through her portals and I don't know if Julius's precog will really matter with Neptis moving through a diff space.
yk wut, screw it, the 69 message count has lived long enough.

it's just a prediction battle the way i see it. the instant she appears, who's to say that the mana current's that Julius ccan read wont reveal her next location? and then again, can I assume that Julius can see the different futures Neptis? @Kazuma_kuwabara or is this exclusive to lucius?

oh yeah, how does she get past julius' healing factor?
or how about his crazy aging and existence yeeting?

I was also going to ask whether or not Neptis has resistance to timestop? From what I see of her page, she just doesnt but im open to anything rlly

oh yeah, how does she get past julius' healing factor?
or how about his crazy aging and existence yeeting?
Just precog for aging and existing really.
And his healing factor isn't good enough if he ends up releasing big spells like against Licht?

she can't be sense, but she can be precog I think?
Yeah she can be sensed unless she starts emitting a lot of mana, in context that was generally to hide another magic so I could see her doing that and just teleporting to him or teleporting him away

Just precog for aging and existing really.
And his healing factor isn't good enough if he ends up releasing big spells like against Licht?
his healing was only stopped because he was distracted. I dont know y he didnt just heal right after he was struck. so she's being sensed if she's releasing a lot of mana, but doesn't julius have mana zone? So thats omnidirectional attack PLUS better precog and enhanced senses. I think Julius is absolutely sensing her presence in this fight. the only issue is her dimensional jump. but he's got precog as well as her. does Neptis have any big attacks that can crush julius?

his healing was only stopped because he was distracted. I dont know y he didnt just heal right after he was struck.
He couldn't iirc he was too low on mana to heal from the stab.

so she's being sensed if she's releasing a lot of mana, but doesn't julius have mana zone? So thats omnidirectional attack PLUS better precog and enhanced senses. I think Julius is absolutely sensing her presence in this fight. the only issue is her dimensional jump. but he's got precog as well as her. does Neptis have any big attacks that can crush julius?
I honestly never got a good explanation on this, but manazone controls the mana in the vicinity, what happens if someone just had greater control of mana? Also witches don't control mana outside their bodies for the most part, their source of mana is their hats. her powernull resistance should be useful as her innate ability doesn't control of mana outside the body and she has Class G to further take control of the mana as well.

Julius's precog is better, but I do think Neptis's senses and her own precog should be enough to let her keep up with him.

Back